U-N-I Ch. 06 - Part 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's so hot," I told him, briefly looking over at the guy again.

"Tell me about it, can't wait to see him without his clothes on. He's all muscle."

I could tell that his large, muscular arms were straining under his leather jacket.

"He looks like he could break me in half," I joked.

"Is that a bad thing?" Rob laughed.

In general, it was so easy to hookup with guys in the business, and we'd had a few threesomes already, for fun, and out of curiosity. We realized the first time it randomly happened that even though we didn't want an open relationship at all, we did enjoy playing together with another guy once in a while. They knew how to keep things quiet and uncomplicated, and we didn't have to worry about them selling stories or threatening to out us. We had never brought a fan up to our room, even though we had been tempted a few times, but we felt like it was too risky.

We made our way up to our room and Rob started caressing and kissing the back of my neck lovingly as I tried to get the keycard to unlock the door. I smiled, opened the door and turned around to kiss him as we walked into the room. He kicked the door close with his foot and we made out a little.

"Let's hope he's not gonna want to fuck you, he doesn't look like a bottom."

This was something we had decided we wouldn't do with strangers. Rob didn't want anyone but him to fuck me and I felt the same way, I realized the first time we'd done this that I didn't ever want to see him being fucked by another guy. We still had some boundaries.

"If he does, I'll convince him to get fucked instead!" he joked "I'm gonna grab a quick shower, I feel all sweaty."

I went with him and we showered together. We even douched quickly, not that we were planning on bottoming, but just to be safe.

Afterwards we each pulled on a pair of sweatpants and stayed shirtless.

We sat on the couch and talked a little about the party, when there was a knock on the door.

Rob smiled devilishly when we heard a quiet knock at the door,

"Time to have some fun!"

He eagerly headed toward the door. As I watched the guy walk in, he seemed even more muscular in the smaller space of the hotel room. As he came in, he eyed Rob up and down with lust and then looked at me, checking me out as well.

"Well this should be fun. I love what you guys do, you know, I'm a fan," he told me. "I had no idea! You two are really just into guys?"

I chuckled. Was he trying to start a conversation?

"Yeah, pretty much. We're in a relationship." Rob told him.

"Wah, that's cool! Do you ever plan on coming out publicly?"

Oh yeah, he was trying to a have a conversation.

"Maybe, we're thinking about it." Rob replied.

" 'Cause people are gonna be really surprised here," he said pointing at me and then at Rob. "I mean, maybe not you, but that you're a couple, fuck, definitely!"

Rob laughed,

"Yeah, we're aware of that - which is why we haven't done it yet!"

"You guys are hot! Your fans are gonna love this," he said pulling off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. "You should!"

"You know," he added, "Rihanna really likes you guys. She told me tonight she'd love to do a duet with you, after she saw us chatting. Would you be interested? I can have her call you."

Rob turned to me, letting out a chuckle.

"Sure man, why not, you do that!" he said, walking a lot closer to him.

He was almost done unbuttoning his shirt. Rob placed his hands on his chest and caressed his pecs,

"You have such a gorgeous body!"

He smiled,

"Thank you. Lots of muscle-building exercises every day! You're not bad yourself."

Rob's hands slid to his trousers, grabbed his belt and unbuckled it, looking into the guy's eyes.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Scott!"

"Well, hello Scott!" he said pulling the guy's dick out of his underwear.

He stroked him as he kissed his broad shoulders. Then, he made him sit on the couch next to me before taking the head of his dick in his mouth.

Scott smiled and sighed,

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I have my dick in Robbie Myers's mouth!" this guy was funny, and obviously a little drunk.

I laughed and started taking off what I was wearing. Scott immediately reached for my cock and rapidly brought the head into his mouth. I moaned at the feeling as he sucked, licked and jerked me, roaming his hand all over my abs.

After a moment, Rob let go of Scott's dick and kneeled on the couch on the other side of him. Scott immediately started blowing him, engulfing him to the base and Rob moaned as he grabbed my neck and smashed his lips against mine. We made out passionately, so fucking turned on by this stud, as Scott took turn sucking our dicks.

"Fuck my face," he asked me as he held my cock in his mouth.

Well, if he wanted it that way, I wasn't going to argue.

He swallowed me down to the base, pulled off and repeated the action, burying my hardness to the back of his throat. I started moving my hips to fuck his face like he wanted it and he moaned. He began bobbing his head up and down and after a few seconds, he pressed his hand against my ass and forced me to slam my cock down his throat again, his hands moving to my balls. He kept this up until he moved his mouth over to Rob's dick and did the same to him, slapping his ass.

"This guy's good," I whispered into Rob's ear as we were kissing, licking each other lips and tongues and caressing each other's bodies.

I could feel Rob shiver as he slammed his cock inside Scott's mouth. He held the back of his head and fucked his face fast. He was being rough but judging by the noise Scott was making, he didn't seem to mind and he kept trying to take all of his eight-inch cock in his mouth, doing a great job of controlling his gag reflexes.

Rob then started blowing Scott again and got off the couch to kneel on the floor between his legs. He quickly slid his mouth down to his ball sack and took one into his mouth. Scott flinched as he rolled the smooth ball around in his mouth, then did the same to the other one. His tongue slid beneath his balls, to the soft skin between them and his ass.

Then, Rob grabbed his legs and pulled him down towards him. Scott sank into the couch a little and Rob raised his legs and started kissing his ass cheeks. Scott not really being able to blow me anymore, I reached for his cock and lowered myself down to suck on the head. He was cut with a nice mushroom head, and quite thick. His pubes were well trimmed and I could see that he shaved his balls. I ran my tongue around the head, sucking lightly, before wrapping my lips around the tip and sinking down on it.

I heard a loud moan coming from him, followed by,

"Oh Fuck," and I knew Rob was playing with his hole.

I had been wrong. This boy apparently really liked having his ass played with.

"You like that?" Rob asked him seductively, teasing his hole.

"Oh, yeah, man, keep doing that." I took his balls in my hand and pulled them closer to his body to watch Rob lick his taint and his ass cheeks.

"Ohhh, fuck, feels good," he kept moaning.

I resumed bobbing my head up and down his dick, he was rock hard.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," he moaned again.

Rob was fingering him as he licked his balls and his tongue moved the the base of his cock. I wrapped my lips around his mushroom head and sucked. When I let go of it, I smiled at Rob, who brought his lips to mine and gave me a kiss, sucking on my tongue a little. Then we both licked Scott's dick.

"Oh, that's hot!" he moaned, watching us.

Rob took his cock in his mouth again and resumed blowing him and sliding a finger in his ass.

I concentrated on Scott's taut chest. He was so tight and muscular, he was sculpted to perfection. I was happy I could give his chest the attention it deserved. I was soon licking down the line separating his hard pecs, going from side to side to suck on his nipples. Whenever I licked his nipples he groaned and tried to push his chest harder against me.

As I caressed his pecs, I was still watching Rob from time to time.

My lips traveled up to his face, and I whispered in his ear,

"You want him to fuck you?"

"Oh yes," he almost whined as Rob inserted two fingers deep into him, "oh fuck yeah." I guessed that was his answer.

I stood up and got a condom, I ripped it open and handed it over to Rob, who rolled it down his length.

Rob paid some attention to Scott's chest as well, licking and caressing this stud all over, before we made him turn around and I sat in front of him on the back of the couch. He took my cock in his mouth and gasped when Rob slid a few inches into him, pulled out and pushed back in until he was completely buried into his ass. He let go of my cock and breathed. He moaned again when Rob started fucking him harder, as he slid his hands up and down his muscular ass cheeks and caressed the small of his back.

"He's tight," Rob mouthed sexily as he gazed at me and let out a small moan.

I went to stand behind him, and caressed his chest from behind as well as his ass, feeling his strokes as he kept pounding the guy's ass. I pulled his head back and attacked his neck,

"Give it to him, you're hot as fuck," I groaned in his ear

He fucked him more roughly and Scott shuddered,

"Fuck, yeah, fuck me man," he cried out.

As Rob continued to pound into him, he became louder and louder.

I was tempted to ask Rob if he wanted me to fuck him so he could enjoy getting fucked at the same time, we had done that once before and it was tempting to do it again but Rob pulled out of Scott's ass before I could and asked me if I wanted to fuck him. I didn't need to be asked twice. We changed position and he removed the condom.

He rested his back on the armrest of the couch and Scott straddled him. I stood behind him and rolled a condom on my shaft, which was throbbing. He started moaning wildly again as I eased my cock into him and I began to fuck him. His hole accepted me easily and as I watched the lips of his hole roll up and down when I pushed in and out, I knew I was gonna cum soon. This guy was hot as hell.

He started kissing Rob's chest and jerking his dick as I fucked him. He caressed him, licked and kissed his pecs. Then he grabbed the back of his neck and brought his lips to his. He gave him a long sensual kiss before licking down his neck and down to his torso again.

Rob looked at me apologetically. He shrugged as if to say 'sorry I didn't see it coming!'

I let out a chuckle, he sure seemed to have liked it. We wouldn't normally kiss them either.

Scott kept moaning as I fucked him. He wrapped his lips around Rob's dick again and bobbed his head up and down. Rob moaned, gripping the back of the couch and I could tell he was about to cum.

"Man, I'm gonna cum," he warned him. Scott started stroking him with a lot of ferocity and the hot liquid splashed up against his stomach.

Seeing Rob cum, I felt a tightening in my balls and then I was unloading into the condom. I shook and quivered as I caressed Scott's strong back and ass cheeks. He was the only one who hadn't cum yet. When I pulled out of him, he raised himself to a kneeling position and jerked himself. In a matter of seconds, he was shooting spurts after spurts onto Rob's chest.

"Damn!" Scott said, "that was incredible. Gotta do this again next time we run into each other!"

We agreed with him as Rob cleaned his cum-covered chest.

He actually stayed and hung out with us for a while, when he left, Rob said to him,

"We trust you'll be discreet."

"Of course," he answered "it's never occurred to me to be any other way in this business."

"Hey," I called as he was about to leave, "Were you serious about that duet with Rihanna? I'd have plenty of ideas for that!"

"Yeah, I think she's really serious about it. Honest, give me your number and I'll have her call you. And also, maybe I could call you," he giggled.

Rob gave him his number and he was gone.

"Damn! So basically tonight, we literally ended up meeting Bono, winning three awards, and having a threesome that might lead to a potential duet with Rihanna, I love my life!"

I laughed,

"Yeah, pretty amazing night!"

He came closer to me, placed his hands on my neck and gave me a kiss.

I pulled my head back and my mouth off of his,

"You fucking kissed the guy," I said as a joke, actually I didn't care that much.

"Nooo," he stated, "he kissed me!" he said slyly, knowing very well he was still in the wrong.

"Same difference, you didn't stop him.'

"But he was so hot," he whined

I frowned.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry," he apologized. "I shouldn't have let him. You know after that, I feel like I need to give you some love."

I laughed as he led the way to the bed and we climbed naked under the covers, snuggling close to each other. We lay in bed, the covers covering our bodies, and we began making out.

It had been four years already since our first kiss and we were still very much in love. We had faith in our ability to make it as a couple in the long run now and we trusted and respected each other. I loved our relationship. The chemistry between us was just perfect. I loved how I needed him to make me feel confident and how he needed me to make him feel "normal," to remind him of who he really was. We were equals in the relationship, and when it came to sex, sometimes, he wanted to be more submissive or more dominant, sometimes I did. It just depended on the mood.

God, I was so in love with him. Just spending a few hours, or a day away from him was hard. I hated it when we couldn't be together. Every time I thought about him, I felt this warm, fuzzy feeling inside my body and I immediately wanted to see him, touch him, kiss him.

We held each other and kissed gently. Our feet played with each other and our fingers were intertwined. We lay on our sides and just wrapped our arms and legs around each other and kissed, long, short, slow, gentle, loving kisses. Our tongues slid, played and licked. I kissed his cheek, then after I'd sucked his earlobe into my mouth I flicked it with my tongue, he moaned and I whispered in his ear,

"You're getting me hard again."

He smiled and pressed his lips against mine again. Our kisses and breathing became deeper, more heated and passionate and our hands began to wander. I caressed his body, his hair, his arms, his back, his chest, his ass, his legs, even his feet, and he did the same, but we didn't break our lip lock. Our erections began rubbing against each other and we started moaning. He rolled a little so I was on my back and he was on top and we continued kissing. I could have done that for hours. I loved how he kissed me, firmly but softly, hungrily but lovingly. After a few minutes, he pulled me off his mouth and looked deep into my eyes. His eyes were filled with love, need, and desire as he said,

"Damn, I'm so horny tonight," he moaned. "I'm dying to make love to you."

He started licking my neck, sucking a little and probably giving me a small love-bite, I ran my fingers roughly through his hair, and applied pressure on his head to get him to suck harder, which he did.

He moaned quietly and took my nipple between his fingers and lightly pinched. He let his tongue travel down my chest and caressed my tight stomach. His mouth found my penis as he slid his body down and wrapped his lips around the head he held me there, sucking, forcing pre-cum out of my cock. He licked the pre-cum and ran his tongue up and down along my shaft, making it completely wet. He moved down to my balls and as he started licking, I asked with need,

"Ohhh, baby, come here," he looked up at me and saw me reach for the lube, 'Come here, give me your cock."

I grabbed his arm and he slid his body up and sat on my stomach. I applied the lube onto his gorgeous manhood and looked into his eyes with desire,

"Fuck me now, forget the foreplay", I need that cock inside me right now."

He put his hands under my knees and lined up his cock with my smooth hole. He pressed the head against it and pushed a little, my hole contracted and relaxed and the head popped in. I pushed back, needing more and within seconds, he was buried inside me.

"Ohh yes, that's it. Fuck, I love you," I took hold of the covers and pulled them up, covering us up completely again.

We kissed deeply, our tongues fought as he thrust in and out of me lovingly. We were both moaning quietly in each others' mouths. I started kissing his face and nibbling his earlobe as he pumped in and out of me. He made me raise my legs a little higher as he began giving me short and quick strokes, trying to find the best angle to hit my prostate with each stroke and I started moaning urgently,

"Uugghh, ohh Rob, yes, ughh"

We gasped, kissed and moaned and he continued working his dick like a piston inside me, feeling warmer and warmer under the covers ; sweat started forming on our bodies but still we didn't throw them off. There was a feeling of security and togetherness as we made love under them. As if we were protected from the outside world, like nothing could touch us or harm us.

"Uggh your dick feels so good, I'm close, you're so fucking deep," I moaned.

He raised my legs again, pushing my knees close to my shoulders and buried himself deeper into me, making me squeal with delight. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking myself.

He knew I was close. He withdrew his cock almost completely and slammed it back inside me, thrusting into me, making me feel so good.

"Fuck, yeah," I groaned.

Pre-cum dribbled out of my cock and I think we both felt the urge to cum build inside us at the same time. He thrust hard in and out of me, poking my prostate and I felt my climax approach really quickly.

"Mark, ohhh, god, baby," he moaned as my asshole tightened. "I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yeah, let's cum together."

I stroked myself harder and he brought his lips down to my nipple. I was so ready to cum and so sensitive that the feeling immediately sent me over the edge. My eyes rolled inside my head. I gasped and tensed up as my orgasm overtook my body and a rope of cum shot across my chest. He buried himself deep inside me and began shooting his load as well.

He continued gently sliding in and out of me for a moment until he just lost his strength and pulled out of me. I felt his body relax and he snuggled close to me.

We kissed and he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. We were quiet for a moment until I started laughing.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing," I smiled. "That was just so good. I think I'm gonna have to give an award to your cock soon."

"Wouldn't that be fun!"

"Man, I really should have done that tonight! Next time I will!" I joked. "Yeah, imagine that! I'd like to thank Robbie's cock without which none of this would have been possible."

"Please don't," he begged with a chuckle.

12