U-N-I Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a laugh,

"See!"

"My perfect man," he said, kissing me tenderly again.

"I'm not perfect."

"Yes you are."

He gazed at me and added, "You still don't believe that, do you?"

I smiled self-consciously.

"That's ok. That just makes you more attractive."

He gave me a loving kiss as he raised himself up and straddled me. "You are perfect. I love how sweet and modest you are. You look like a model and you could totally show off your body, but no!"

I let out a small laugh and he continued,

"Your skin, your eyes... your lips, you have the sexiest smile, you just have the most perfect features. Do you know how many times I popped a bone just looking at you?"

I shrugged,

"If that's as many times as I did looking at you, yeah I know."

He giggled and pulled up my shirt. He kissed and licked my nipple and caressed my abs,

"Gorgeous, just gorgeous."

His hand travelled to my waist and he slid his body down as he pulled my pants off. Then, he pulled my underwear down a little to reveal my tattoo and rubbed his thumb over it before pressing his lips against it. He removed my underwear, planted a kiss on the sole of my foot and kissed his way up my leg.

I watched him but closed my eyes when I felt his breath on my cock, waiting for him to swallow me but he just gave it a few gentle strokes. He licked my balls and I shivered with anticipation.

"And you have the best cock. I love sucking on it, I love having it down my throat, I love feeling it deep inside me, I love tasting your cum."

The sound of his voice as he said those words made me groan with desire. He was kissing around my erection, touching me so gently, I was hard as a rock. I so wanted him to plunge my cock down his throat and make me cum but apparently, he had other plans, so I just tried to keep my orgasm in check,

"Fuck Rob, just suck me off!" I begged nonetheless, even though I was pretty sure he was not going to.

He laughed as he slid his body back up and I propped myself on my elbows to kiss him.

He broke away from me and took all of his clothes off, never breaking eye contact with me.

We were both working out often and eating well, which gave better muscle definition to our bodies and I just stared at his toned chest and his defined muscles as they came into view. He knelt on the bed in front of me and I regained my senses.

Before he had time to do anything else, I reached for his cock and held him in my mouth. It was already oozing with precum, so I wiped it off onto my finger and licked it with my tongue.

"Ohh yeah," he sighed.

As I started bobbing my head up and down his shaft, he grabbed my face and pulled me up to kiss me.

We both knelt on the bed and made out, running our fingers through each other's hair. He placed his hands behind my thighs, grabbed them and made me fall onto my back before reaching for the lube in the nightstand drawer.

"But you know what I love the most about you?" he asked as he poured some on his hand and applied it to my cock.

"Not your body," he said as he leaned over and brushed his lips against mine.

In a low whisper he said,

"You." and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, "Just you, and every little thing you do so perfectly. How you're so natural in everything that you do. I admire that so much about you."

He kissed my lips and then locked eyes with me,

"And the way you look at me, right now, that look in your eyes, I love it."

He shook his head slightly as he told me with emotion in his voice,

"I can't be without you. I can't bear the thought of losing you, it scares the shit out of me!" he pressed his lips against mine again before he spoke, "so don't you worry about losing me. You're my soul mate, I'm not going anywhere."

I smiled. I knew all that, I felt it every day in the way he looked at me, touched me, kissed me, talked to me, but damn, did it feel good anyway to hear him say it out loud at that moment. I stared lovingly at him as he raised himself up, positioned my cock and lowered himself onto it, my length sliding slowly inside him.

"Ughhh yeah, I love that!" he said, taking me down to the base.

He started slowly riding me, his eyes closed, a smile on his face. Still I stared at him. One of my hands roamed all over his chest, cupping his pecs, pinching his nipples as he fucked himself on my cock, moaning and my other hand was wrapped around his hard cock, I found myself wanting it inside me but I couldn't have everything at the same time.

He placed both of his hands on my shoulders to level himself as he started riding me faster, urging me to fuck him. I did my best to meet his pace, giving him short, quick thrust, making him whimper every time I pushed back in. I was jerking his cock hard as well, wanting him to have maximum pleasure. He lowered himself down to kiss my lips and I grasped his face. We kissed passionately, moaning and I continued sliding the top of my cock in and out of him fast.

"Oh yeah baby, it feels so damn good, I love this, yeah, come on, fuck me! I'm all yours!"

I speeded up. He raised himself up and started riding me again, hard and fast. He kept slamming his body on my cock and after a few seconds, he groaned but I didn't want him to cum yet. I raised myself up and grabbed his chest. My cock slipped out of him and I made him fall onto his back.

I laid down next to him and hooked a hand under his knee. My hand ran down his thigh.

He held his leg up and pressed my cock against his hole, teasing him with the head, and pushing forward a little, while we kissed.

"Ah, yeah, you turn me on so bad, baby," I groaned in his mouth and moaned hard when I pulled his hips to meet me, and impaled myself inside him.

"Oh yeah," he moaned, "you feel so good, fuck me," I raised his leg higher and penetrated him as deep as I could, quickening my pace and fucking him harder and harder. I rubbed his stomach and pecs a lot as I thrust inside him, sometimes giving his cock a few squeezes to make sure he was still on the verge of cumming.

He squeezed his eyes shut and kept his mouth open, letting out small and stifled cries of pleasure. I was all over him, kissing, nibbling, twisting, licking, jerking.

After a few minutes, I started to slow down, until I completely stopped, and slid out of him.

I looked at his engorged penis and quickly lowered myself down and licked the base, up to the head, sucked on it a little and then I looked up at him. He guided me up, placing his hands on my neck. I supported myself on my arms on each side of him and he lifted his legs up, holding his knees. I kissed the hollow of his throat as I started pushing my cock back into him.

His hands slid down my sides and moved down to my ass. He gripped my cheeks and pulled me forward, throwing his head back and arching his back a little as I sank into him. God, that was hot.

"Ohh Rob, you're so hot," I moaned as I kissed his neck.

He sighed and locked his legs around me, driving me even deeper into him and he ran his fingers up my back. His eyes were closed but as I started slowly moving in and out again, he opened them, and placed his hands firmly on each side of my face as he looked passionately into my eyes.

"Mark fuck me hard, I want it hard, fuck that hard cock into me," he ordered.

Oh God, hearing him talk like this was too much. I felt a fire light up inside me and I attacked his mouth with my own, my tongue wrestling with his, feeling him respond aggressively as he pressed his hands on the back of my head and kissed me hard. I immediately started fucking him more vigorously and slammed my cock into him, driving him back into the mattress as he clenched around me and lifted his hips to meet my thrusts.

"Yeah that's it, just like that, fucking pound my ass," he whimpered as we licked each other's tongues and lips.

He pulled me off of his mouth and said again as he looked into my eyes,

"Fuck me hard!"

"Oh God Rob," I moaned as I attacked his mouth again and thrust hard in and out of him.

I grabbed his legs and pulled them up. I placed his feet on my shoulders and leaned forward, almost bending him in half. He slid his hands up and down my arms, feeling my hard biceps and moved his hands to my neck again as I started to hammer into him.

"Yes, fuck me, harder, oh god fuck me, yeah," he repeated as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations coming from his hole and the pleasure caused by me fucking his ass.

God, he was so hot.

He opened his eyes again and pulled my face closer to his and smashed his mouth against mine as I pulled my cock almost completely out of him and thrust forward again, repeating the action more and more forcefully, my balls slamming against his cheeks every time I buried myself into him.

"Yes, yes," he whimpered as he roamed one hand all over my chest and felt my muscles tighten under his touch as I fucked him. He grabbed onto my pec and his fingers searched and pinched my nipple, twisting it away from my chest. God, he was gonna make me cum if he kept this up.

He looked into me with desire, and I was sure that no one but him would ever look at me with that much intensity. He wrapped his arms around me and dug his fingertips into my back, pulling me into him as much as he could.

His ass felt so amazing around my cock, he was tight and he kept contracting his muscles to give me more pleasure, but yet his hole was receiving me easily as I hammered into him,

"Oh you like that?" I groaned, "Take it baby, take my cock!"

"Yeah, yeah, give it to me," he almost wailed as he pulled me into him again.

I fucked him long and hard, jabbing at his prostate, making him grunt and moan loudly, a sheen of sweat soon covering our bodies.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he panted after a while, "oh god, I need to cum," I grasped his hard slick cock and jerked it in time with my thrusts. He let his legs hang in the air and closed his eyes, letting out high-pitched cries as I pumped my cock hard in and out of him to send him over the edge, feeling my own climax approach too.

"Yeah, I, I'm cumming," he muttered and gasped as his body shook and he shot several powerful thick burst of cum all over himself, landing on his pecs and abs.

I had been holding back to give him as much pleasure as I could, but when he started cumming, I felt my body tense up and just as the remaining jets of cum blasted out of him, he opened his eyes and looked into mine and I asked with passion in my voice,

"D'you want me to cum all over you?"

He breathed heavily and blurted,

"Oh, yeah, do it, show me how bad you want me," he moaned in anticipation, staring up at me with pure lust, a fire burning behind his eyes and I smiled, thinking that we'd sell millions more albums if we put this face on the cover.

I let go of his cock and quickly pulled out of him, knowing I was going to cum hard. I felt my balls tightening and gave my cock a couple of strokes but Rob almost immediately grabbed it and pulled on it.

I let out a deep moan as soon as I felt his hand on me and began to pump my load, spraying and splattering thick ropes of white fluid all over him, feeling like I would be cumming forever. The first glob of cum landed on his cheek and he stared at my cock as he was being showered in my cum. He continued pumping my cock until his chest was covered with his cum and mine.

"God, you're so fucking hot," he said as I tried to come back to reality.

I looked into his eyes and smiled before collapsing on the bed next to him, euphoric, in a sweat and exhausted.

"Fuck, we should come out more often," he joked and I laughed, remembering the very intense sex we had had after coming out to his mother.

He wiped off the cum he had on his cheek onto his finger and placed it on his tongue. I grinned and licked up some of the mess from his chest onto my tongue and leaned over to kiss him. He sucked on my tongue with a devilish grin and our lips met, as we shared our cum in the kiss.

I then cleaned his chest and he spooned himself against me.

"I'm so in love with you," I whispered as I caressed his hair and arm. "I think that's the most I've ever loved you."