All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 10'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
"ns Time around

I like how Rob & Mark keep being amazed by their own lives - all that success brings them but in the words of F. Mercury Esq.:-

"You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it, I thank you all.

But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise."

The boys are beginning to realise that bad times make the good times more precious and they do seem to treasure their special moments..

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

How can anyone not love these characters and this story?

So if anyone asks which character I'd be it'd have to be Rob's mum Jane - I'm probably older than her anyway - or I'd be the band's manager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something seemed ominous in this chapter

This chapter was a great one, but something seemed foreboding like a bad event was about to unfurl. Mark said something like “our connection was so strong and I never believed I could feel anything like this with anyone else” and later Rob said something like “and we probably will continue to be together.” Both of these comments seemed ominous like the good thing was about to change. I hope not as I want to see these two make it for the long haul!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 09 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info