All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 11'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 6 years ago

I'm always very happy when a new chapter finally arrives 😃 Love the story.

And Lucky Jordan 😃😃😃😉

Orion_Orion_over 6 years ago
Awesome!

I asked you when I read the first chapter to just go with your own instincts without caring for us readers too much.. This story is really your own baby and I'd love to see where it goes cz it has been a great adventure this far..

Keep it up unilive, kudos to you

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

You're right it is my baby because I have the main story line and I pretty much know what I want to write since the beginning. Although I find it fun to write because sometimes the story just writes itself and I write stuff I hadn't thought about at first. Glad you liked it. It s definitely fun to write but it's a bit pointless if no one reads it. I don't think there are many readers but as long as there are a few and they like it it's cool :)

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Bath, shower and now car sex - happy memories!!

Not 'envious' of Jord 'cos generally speaking blondes don't do it for me!!

Hands up all those who want to see Jord kissing or getting kissed by a guy? But NOT Rob or Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time to grow up

I hate the instances of infidelity between these two. They are in live and need to reserve sex acts for only each other. It’s highly disrespectful to do otherwise. Despite many comments to stay away from Damien and not to do anything, Mark was a uncaring asshole. He knew ark was jealous and insecure yet he not only let Damien kiss him repeatedly, he kissed him back several times, flirted shamelessly, and stayed long enough to let Damien grope his cock and run his hand up Mark’s bare body. That’s not harmless fun, that is shitting on Rob’s heart. Plus he gave him backstage passes knowing this would keep Damien in Mark’s orbit in the future. Mark should’ve never let a thing happen, should have been stern and forceful that Damien needed to stop his shitty advances, and then said the friendship was over since the boundary with Rob was certainly not respected. Then Mark and Rob joke about it (although Rob was clearly upset) and then went on to make out with several girls at Taylor’s party and even another crotch grab. Wtf. This chapter would have been hot if it were just Mark and Rob but this cheating shit is getting real old.

uniliveuniliveover 3 years agoAuthor

yep, couldn't agree more, it's time for them to grow up, esp Mark. Unfortunately, at this point in the story, they're only 24 so it's gonna take them some time. Otherwise, well, writing this story would have been so boring for me! I'm surprised you're still reading, let me warn you, they might piss you off again!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Same Anonymous, dear gawd. Young love always has to find their own way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 10 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info