U-N-I Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not kidding about you fucking me tonight. Please tell me you have lube with you, cause I don't." I said, a bit worried that he might say no. I knew he kept a few packets with him so that we were prepared for wherever the day took us, but he still reached for his jacket on the driver seat nervously, not sure if he had any.

"Ahah," he said, pulling a small packet out of his wallet.

I grabbed and opened it, pouring the lube into my hands before reaching behind me to stroke his pole with the liquid. He moaned in reaction to my tight grip, and once I was satisfied that he was well lubricated, I raised myself up, positioned his cock, and started to lower myself onto it.

"Ooohhhh," I moaned, closing my eyes as I took him down to the base.

I paused for a moment and then opened my eyes, leaning over to kiss him as I started to ride him. One of his hands roamed all over my body while the other one wrapped around my cock, incredibly taut against my stomach, the head weeping with precum. I watched him marvel at my tight body as I bounced up and down on him, making both of us groan with pleasure.

"Yeah," I moaned, feeling so full, as if he was not only fucking my ass, but my whole body.

I really needed to have this more often, but I thought that the fact that he didn't fuck me as often anymore made it even better when he did,

"Oh fuck me! Yeah fuck me," I encouraged him.

He was doing his best but it was really up to me to do the work. My hands moved to his shoulders and I decided that changing position would be a good idea. I reached for the door handle, and pushed it open as I raised myself off his cock.

"Come on, fuck me from behind," I said as I got out of the car.

He followed me but before he started fucking me again, he dropped to his knees and I felt him caress and kiss my ass cheeks as his tongue slowly made its way toward my center. As he began to rim me, I moaned and panted above him. He pushed my cheeks wide apart, allowing him to go deeper into my smooth hole.

"Fuck!" I yelled as his tongue darted in and out of me.

One of his hands grabbed my cock and pulled on it hard as he continued to lick me.

"Babe," I panted "fuck me again,"

He nodded his head affirmatively, he was too excited to even talk. Rob guided his throbbing cock to my hole and started entering me again.We both groaned as his cock slid across my insides. He sighed and pulled his cock almost completely out of me before thrusting its full length back into me, making me squeal with delight. I was ready for more. The feeling was so intense that I wondered how long I would be able to last.

I stretched my arms out in front of me, resting my hands on the car as he began to fuck me harder. I started rocking my ass back against him, encouraging him to go harder.Holding my hips tight, he fucked me hard.

I thought to myself that this could be the definition of 'make up sex.' Despite the fact that nothing had really happened with Damien; I knew we both needed to feel like we belonged to each other. He hadn't fucked me in a while, and despite the feelings we had to each other, our physical attraction to each other was undeniable and feverish.

He picked up the pace, listening to me make all sorts of different moans and groans.I raised myself up a little, his chest against my back and he stroked my shaft, while fucking my ass. We were both grunting and moaning, encouraging each other to do whatever we wanted, but I was much louder than he was.

He pressed his lips against my neck,

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "moan for me, so good to hear you moan, you make me so hard, I fucking love it!"

Then, he brought one hand to my ass and spread my ass cheeks, bu not toomuch. I bent over a little again, he pulled back and reentered only a few inches of his cock into my hole. He gave me quick thrusts with the top, speeding up his pace, making me moan loudly and wildly,

"Ohh fuck, yes, fuck me, ohhh"

He moved his hand from my ass to my mouth and placed his fingers on my lips, probably as an attempt to shut me up because I was turning him on too much and I opened my mouth and hungrily sucked on them, in between gritting my teeth in delight at the sensations coming from my hole. He wrapped his other hand around my cock and gave it a squeeze before stroking it in perfect rhythm with his thrusts in my ass and of course, his hand on me elicited soft cries of pleasure out of me.

"Ohh god, you're too much, you're gonna make me cum," he moaned, thrusting harder into me.

He let go of my cock and sped up his pace. He held my chest and kept up a fast, steady rhythm, "I'm gonna fill you up," he said sensually.

My hands were still on the car and he held them with his own.

"Oh God," I wailed as he fucked me harder and harder, "Yeah, give it to me!"

He jabbed at my prostate and I begged him to jerk me off again,

"I have to cum," I groaned.

But he didn't, continuing to pump into me, not letting my hands free.

"Please, Rob,", I begged again, "Oh God, oh God!" I looked down at my cock, leaking like crazy.

"Come on, do it!" he moaned, nearing his own climax.

"Rob, I don't think, I'm not, umm, ohhhhh, ohhhhh!" he started to drive his cock into me like a jackhammer.

I concentrated on the feeling and relaxed, letting out a high-pitched cry every few seconds.

"Oh fuuuck!" I finally shouted as I started to cum hard, a thick rope of white fluid shooting out of my cock and landing on the car.

He finally took one of his hands and squeezed my cock, as I felt the remaining jets of cum blast out of me, enjoying one of the fullest orgasms I had ever had. From the sounds he was making, I knew he had cum inside me, but I was too wrapped up in my own orgasm to really notice it. By the end, I begged him to release my cock, it had become so sensitive I couldn't bare to have it touched. He pulled out of me and I could feel his jizz leaking out of my asshole.

I turned around, kissing him hard and passionately, telling him how much I loved him.

"Oh man!" I said, rolling my eyes and wiping my wet eyes with my hand. "You can do things to me with that thing, I swear, you have to fuck me like that more often!"

"Wouldn't be as good if I did," he joked, "come on, you came without even touching yourself."

"You're a fucking tease," I laughed.

We eventually pulled ourselves together.

"Oh man, I made a mess," I said, seeing the cum on the car and the floor.

"I knew we weren't going to make it inside," he sighed.

"Oh we can make it inside," I winked, "you'll just have to give me a few minutes. I suppose you don't mind getting fucked now?"

He smiled at me, crushing his lips against mine,

"You know me so well," he said with a laugh.