All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 12'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish

I am all for you constructing your story your way all I ask is that you conclude it. Beautifully written thus far keep going and do not grow slack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
even i got excited

i really got the anticipation and energy of the guys as they waited to go on stage. makes me want to get up and release some energy. fab writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story

It’s great that you fell able to tell your story at length rather than compress it as many do. Also good that it's a story with a plot rather than a succession of sex scenes.

Please write chapter three and then, if that brings your story to its natural end, consider starting a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story.

love your writing. Don't end it yet. what about finding his dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

The concert and whatever else you think.

Thatnsex is is one of the hottest I've read - yowza!

HeifelHeifelover 6 years ago

As always loving the story ☺

So Thomas suddenly realise what an asshole he has been his whole life to Mark. And I'm happy that Mark didn't just foregive him.

Looking forward to the concert πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Holidays to you too πŸŽ„

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Well his sister's turned out to be an uncaring, selfish, stupid little girl! She could've gone to see him any time in the run-up to the gig and taken her brother with her, trust me if my sister (whom I don't ever want to see again) turned up before an event that was important to me I'd end up under arrest and she'd be eating hospital food - through a straw!

Shows how well it's written if we readers can feel so passionately protective about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

S_Isemen,

For reading the entire story twice, you clearly missed the fact that the only family member Mark could get along with was Amy. Yes, she chose the worst timing possible, but it's hard to agree with your aggressive reactions on her when you forgot that detail that is given in the previous chapters.

If they are not close in the first place, why in the world would Mark told Amy about the father situation or invite her to the concert? Come on now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 11Β Previous Part
U-N-I ChΒ Series Info