All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 13'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 6 years ago

Seriously excellent writing! Could almost feel the crowd and hear them sing along with UNI. Loved it!!!! 😃

And yes, I'm sooo ready for some drama 😇😈

uniliveuniliveover 6 years agoAuthor

So glad you liked it. I've submitted chapter 14 today ;)

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Nailed it with the description of the gig, never been to the joke that was the "Millennium Dome" but been to and involved in more than enough gigs to know EXACTLY what that energy is like. Trust me when you're on-stage and everybody in the crowd sings back to the band it hits you like a frigging tidal wave!! The after gig moment was spot-on too with the band needing some time without partners, friends, roadies, management etc. etc. many need that before a gig as well (been on door guarding duties to make sure they got it!).

Trouble is even at the first read I could feel that there was trouble brewing just around the corner.

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Isemen

Love your comments. So cool to read comments from someone who's been in the music industry and who enjoys that part of the story! Imagining the gig was really what made me want to write it. Writing this chapter was so entertaining, I have the gig's playlist on my ipod lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Threesome ruined this chapter

These two are not true soulmates if they are so eager and willing to share each other’s intimate gifts with absolute strangers. The risks and dangers of picking up a random fan and trusting them not to cause future trouble or embarrassment is colossally stupid. And this cocky Nathan was annoyingly talkative and overly-familiar and it ruined this chapter IMO. I will never understand how you could watch your soulmate suck, rim, fuck, etc another person and be aroused by that. I guess others feel differently but this illustrates a very unstable foundation in this relationship and proves they need to seek others to fulfill some gap they don’t have with each other. Mark’s illogical encouragement of Damien is also unreal. The lax way they entertain sexual interactions with others will lead to trouble. There is also NO way they would discuss personal business like Damien and Mark’s illegitimacy in front of Nathan. I hope this type of thing stops and the focus on music and their love stays center.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
77 Followers
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES