U-N-I Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unilive
unilive
77 Followers

Rob and Jordan both forced Damien to leave, also involving a security guard.

"Jeez Mark, you're quite a heartbreaker," Jordan joked as they both came back over to me.

"Apparently. Damn, he's got it worse than I thought!" I said as I playfully pushed him away.

"I told you he was trouble!" Rob exclaimed. "Why do you have to be so cute?" he said in a sweet way before placing a kiss on my cheek.

We kept talking to everyone for quite a while. Maybe another hour had gone by before people began to leave.

When we left the venue, we were surprised to see that a few fans were still waiting for us at the stage door, despite the fact that it was freaking freezing. They had been patient enough to wait in the cold, so we could only give them some of our time. Much to their surprise and delight, we went over to them to sign autographs, take pictures and chat for a short moment, thanking them for their compliments. They were all very nice and civilized. They didn't know what to say except things such as "We love you guys. Great concert, amazing duet with Rihanna, Bono..."

We talked about the concert with them, as well as the upcoming tour. At some point they asked us a few questions about Rob and I being a couple and the few things that went on during the gig. They were especially intrigued by "A rush of blood" and were wondering what the lyrics were about but we could only tell them that it was personal.

"I'm sorry about the inappropriate screaming," one of the guys said as I was signing an autograph for him.

It took me a second to understand and I exclaimed,

"Are you the guy who yelled 'Fuck me Robbie'?!"

"Yeah, sorry about that!" he admitted.

Rob just laughed. "That was gutsy!"

He smiled at him and added, "No, actually dude, I'm not sorry. But these girls wanted me to apologize. Offer still stands though!" he said, staring at Rob in a flirtatious way.

Rob smiled back at him and then turned to me,

"I like him!"

I shook my head,

"My god. Thanks for making it even harder for me to tune that damn guitar."

"Sorry, really sorry." he apologized to me again, but I could tell he didn't mean it.

After a few more minutes, we told them that we had to leave and thanked them again for coming to the concert and waiting for so long in the cold weather.

As we walked away, I turned to Rob and said to him,

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I dunno. What are you thinking?" he asked seriously, his lips rapidly moving into a devilish grin.

"He is pretty attractive." I smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, right, you think so too!" he agreed in a whisper.

"It's a bad idea though," I said more seriously, shaking my head.

"Yeah, it's a really bad idea," he agreed.

We just looked slyly at each other, with a slight grin and I could feel myself growing a little hard,

"I could get hard just thinking about it if it wasn't so freaking cold," I said with a laugh.

'It's a really bad idea though," he repeated.

"Yeah, but we're gonna do this, aren't we?" I asked and raised my eyebrows in mock shock of my own statement.

He laughed,

"Yeah, I think we are."

"How? We're not gonna take him back to our place? I asked. "Are we?"

"I don't know, why not?" he asked with a slight shrug.

"Now, that'd be an even dumber thing to do!" I exclaimed, but seriously considering it too.

"Well, you know, we're not really thinking straight right now anyway."

"I guess it was a good idea to not have anybody stay at our place after all."

"Told you!" he answered.

We had booked hotel rooms for friends and family, so they'd enjoy staying in a luxury hotel for the weekend, exept for Amy who wasn't sure if she'd be able to make it.

"He looks alright!" Rob continued. "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

I didn't have time to answer as Damon came up to us.

"Let's go? What d'you wanna do? " he asked, holding a bunch of car keys.

Then he added,

"Are the girls coming with us and you two drive the Audi back?"

It was our car and we'd driven it to the venue on the previous day for rehearsals. Indeed, we couldn't all fit in one car since Rachel was going home with the guy she was with, and they were taking their girlfriends home as well. Only Jordan and Taylor had apparently already left.

There was our opportunity.

Rob answered,

"Yeah that's fine. You can all go back with the SUV, we'll take the Audi."

We loved driving, especially me, so we found it pretty boring to have a driver to drive us around. Whenever we could, we would drive our own cars.

"Ok cool, let's do that! See you tomorrow then I guess. I know I'll be sleeping all day," he joked.

"See ya, good night!" I told him.

We watched them get into the car and walked to where we had parked the Audi. We made sure they'd left before we drove out of the venue. The fans were still waiting for us to watch us leave or something as we knew they would. They always stayed as long as we did. I drove by them and stopped the car. Then, I wound down the tinted window.

"Hey!" I called, "'Fuck me Robbie' guy," they all looked at me and he smiled, "Get in!" I said, and wound the window back up.

It took him a few seconds to register. He looked back at the other fans, baffled and probably wondering if this was for real. They all looked at him in utter shock, and one of the guys motioned him to get in. He then took a few slow steps toward the car but turned around again and stopped for a moment to study his friends' reactions. He seemed to ask them whether or not he should or shouldn't get in the car. The expression on their faces was priceless. The girls were covering their mouth with their hand to hide their giggles as they discreetly told him to go.

"Is he gonna get in or what?" Rob asked.

I laughed as I watched them,

"I think he's still in shock."

He finally opened the car door and got in, I pressed the gas pedal and drove off.

"Holy shit, what's happening?!" he chuckled a bit, still confused and perplexed.

"You should really watch what you say you know!" Rob joked.

"I don't think I should!" he laughed a little.

Rob turned the music on and the guy said in disbelief,

"Is this seriously happening? Where're you taking me?"

"We're still debating on this!" Rob answered.

"Not a hotel, I just can't be bothered!" I said, "There's no traffic. Shouldn't be more than thirty minutes to get home."

"Shit, you actually wanna fuck? Like for real? That's actually gonna happen?" he just kept asking questions.

Rob turned around slightly and answered seriously,

"No! We're gonna kill you!" then he smiled, "What do you think's gonna happen?"

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, apparently not quite getting his head around that. "I never thought this would happen!"

"D'you wanna back down?" Rob suggested playfully. "You still can."

"HELL NO!"

Rob chuckled and turned the music down as my phone started ringing. I had placed it in between the seats when we had gotten into the car because I had started reading the dozens of messages that people were sending me.

"You want me to get that?" he asked.

"I don't know, who is it?"

He took the phone in his hand and exclaimed as he looked at the screen,

"Is he seriously not gonna give up!!" I could immediately tell who it was, just from the tone of his voice.

"Shit! Is that Damien?"

He showed me the screen and I just sighed,

"Don't answer."

"Maybe I should and threaten him," he joked, "I can't believe he's calling you now, what more does he want?"

I shrugged,

"Just ignore it."

"Yeah," he reluctantly agreed.

After a moment, he turned around again and stared at the guy, kind of checking him out., "So... that was pretty forward of you to ask me to fuck you in front of twenty thousand people."

"Not to mention totally out of line!" I said.

Rob looked at me with a smile and gave a slight shrug before staring at him again,

"I mean, come on, your parents were in the audience!"

Rob laughed,

"Are you always this bold?"

"Well, yeah! It worked though, it got me into your car... so..., " he answered casually.

"Should be interesting!" Rob said, "Tell us more about you!" he said as he shifted his eyes to my phone to read all the messages I'd received, as well as his.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'm Nathan, twenty-three. I'm from Croydon, not far from here. Uhh, I've been a fan, pretty much since I heard 'Shiver' on the radio..."

"Oh-My-God!"Rob exclaimed, still going through my messages.

"What?" I asked. "What is it now?"

"Fucking hell! He's sent you a fucking declaration of love here!" he said as he read a message on my phone in disbelief.

"Seriously?" I asked a bit puzzled, not really believing that Damien was so into me that he would actually tell me that he was in love with me.

"Let me see!" I asked and tried to grab the phone to read the message myself but he wouldn't let me as long as I was driving.

"I should've punched his pretty little face when I still had the opportunity!" he grumbled, irritated, "Nothing against me, yeah right!" he exclaimed.

I let out a laugh,

"What's he saying?" I asked, wondering why he was saying that.

"Ok, you're neutral," he said to the guy in the back, "What would you do if a guy sent this to your boyfriend?"

He handed the phone to him and he read the message,

"I'd fucking kill him, that's what I'd do!"

"Right, we agree!"

" Come on, lemme see!" I said, getting more and more intrigued.

"No, you're driving."

A few seconds later, I had to stop at a red light so I grabbed the phone from his hand and started reading the message,

"I want to apologize for earlier. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I don't have anything against Rob except for the fact that he's got you. I want to be the one loving you and I want you to love me back. You're everything I look for in a guy. I know you don't feel the same way but I hope that someday you will. I love you, I've loved you since day one and I'll be waiting."

"Jesus." I sighed deeply, "How am I gonna get rid of him?" I asked, thinking that this guy really didn't play by the rules and wondering how I was supposed to answer, although ignoring him seemed like the smartest choice.

Rob took the phone back and just looked at me with a tight-lipped smile. He shook his head, without saying a word.

"Fine, you were right! What am I supposed to do now? If he's in love with me, he's in love with me. I shot him down tonight. There's not much more I can do."

He chuckled,

"I don't know! Maybe you should change your number, fucking blacklist him!"

"Yeah, but he can easily find me if he wants to find me."

"Then, tell him to leave you the fuck alone. That you're not interested and never will be!"

"I did! Twice." I responded, although, I had to admit that I could have been more straighforward.

"I can't believe that guy. Fuck, what does he think? That I'm not gonna see this, that you're not gonna tell me?" he said, even more irritated.

"I don't think he cares," I answered.

He sighed and looked out the window for a moment.

"Don't let him ruin the night ahead, he's not worth it," I said in a whisper.

"No, he's definitely not," he whispered back and then turned around again,

"Anyway .... So, Nathan from Croydon! Anything else we should know about you?"

After a few seconds of silence during which he was probably staring at Rob, he stated with confidence,

"I'm really good in bed!"

Rob smiled seductively,

"Now, we're talking! How good?"

"I guess I'm just gonna have to show you!"

Rob and I looked at each other with a sly grin,

"Good choice," I whispered.

Nathan chuckled,

"Is it okay with you that I totally dig him too?"

Rob let out a laugh,

"As long as you don't fall in love with him, we're good!"

We talked about the concert for a while, as Nathan shared his and his friends' impressions. When the conversation came to the amazing crowd's reaction to "Fix You", Rob slapped my shoulder and said,

"You know what I was thinking about during the interlude and the bridge?"

"What?"

"You could totally find him with those pictures...I mean, the magic of the Internet. Anything's possible."

I let out a chuckle,

"That'd be fucking weird."

"Come on! He must've been around our age in those pictures, not over thirty for sure. So if he had kids, he must've had them... like what, five... ten years later. So they'd be fifteen, twenty, have friends, cousins, whatever, people who use the internet and who might recognise him."

"You thought about all of this during "Fix You ???" I asked dubiously.

"I totally did!" he confirmed.

I shook my head,

"Alright! So let's say I find him. What am I gonna say to the guy?"

"I dunno. Something like... 'hey, remember that Irish chick you fucked twenty-four years ago... well, hello, I'm the illegitimate child you didn't know you had. And I'm famous and loaded'!'"

I just laughed,

"Oh great! So now he might just want to take advantage of me. That's just not cool. He doesn't even know I exist. He might not even remember her. Come on, it was twenty-four years ago."

"You don't know how he'll react. He might find this pretty cool."

'I don't know. I for sure wouldn't like that to happen to me."

"Well he might have children who think it's pretty cool if they listen to us! Who knows, it's totally worth a try."

"Uh, what is "Fix You" about exactly?" Nathan asked, obviously intrigued.

"Long story, dude. Don't bother trying to understand." Rob told him.

When we finally arrived at our place, we were relieved to see the SUV wasn't in the garage. We didn't want them to know we were bringing a fan home, especially this one.

"How come they're not here yet?" I asked Rob, considering they had left the venue first.

"Well, Dylan was driving," he said jokingly, "it's gonna take them twice as long to get home."

We laughed and headed hurriedly out of the garage, just in case they'd arrive at the same time.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Nathan asked when we got into the apartment.

"Sure, right there," I pointed toward the downstairs bathroom.

He went in there for a few minutes and Rob and I got more comfortable taking off our leather jackets.

"Damn, I can't believe tonight actually happened!" he said to me.

"I know. We totally pulled it off. It was just insane, the whole gig was just insane."

"It really was," he agreed. "But I'm so glad it's over! The pressure was -- intense tonight."

He breathed a sigh of relief.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist with a smile. We just looked at each other and talked about the fact that the gig had been even better than we'd imagined it to be. It was after such gigs that It was honestly hard to believe this was really our life and our job.

I pushed my face closer to his. I could feel his breath on my lips. Our eyes were locked, only inches apart. My eyes closed as his lips touched mine. I embraced him as we kissed. His hands moved to the sides of my head and we continued to kiss. I wasn't thinking about the guy in the bathroom. As we made out lovingly, I kept thinking about how amazingly well he had performed, how he'd gotten to people, how his talent, his powerful and emotional voice and his charisma had shone through. I felt so fucking proud of him. I pulled my head back and told him how amazing I thought he was.

He smiled and I asked with disbelief,

"Are you really my boyfriend? Like, really?"

He let out a laugh and frowned lightly,

"Oh, oh! You're starting to look at me with their eyes, don't do that!"

I smiled,

"I just get such a kick of watching people watching you! It was mental!"

He nodded proudly.

"Bono called me an extraverted introvert in the green room!"

"He really does get you!" I exclaimed and we laughed.

"Sooo...?" he asked, his eyes shifting toward the bathroom. "What shall we do with him?"

I shrugged,

"Just take him to bed and fuck him senseless, you know, relieve the pressure!"

"You big slut," he stated, staring at me wide-eyed. "I'm not taking him up to our bedroom." he said with a chuckle, "It's bad enough that he's here."

I laughed lightly and suggested,

"So, one of the guest rooms? It's about time they got christened."

He agreed and we made out some more, getting excited at the thought of having a spontaneous threesome again. I was already semi-hard and I could tell Rob was too. Nathan came out of the bathroom shortly after and we just looked at him with a devilish grin. We took him upstairs, to the room where Amy was supposed to have stayed. Now, I was glad she had come with Thomas and wasn't staying with us.

As soon as we entered the room, I pushed him down hard onto the bed and grabbed his jeans, eager to see him naked. He looked like he had a great body. I pulled them off in one swift motion, along with his underwear and lowered my mouth to his already hard member, not disappointed one bit by its girth and length. I quickly had a full-blown erection when I saw his dick.

"Ohhhh, oh god!" he moaned as I took the first couple of inches of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around to get it good and wet before I began sucking him off, "Oh you're fucking.... Oh yeah! You like to get right to the point, don't you! Ohh ohhh god, yes," he moaned again as I worked my tongue up and down his growing erection and teased the super sensitive underside below the head.

"Ugh! Fuck yeak, get me rock solid hard!" he said. "How does that taste?" he asked me.

"So good!" I answered with a moan.

He truly had a beautiful big cock, balls drawn tight to his body and perfectly trimmed pubes. He was exactly the type of guy that I fancied.

"Ohhh!" he moaned when my lips brushed his trimmed pubes, "Yeah, take that whole cock!"

I wasn't paying much attention to Rob, too busy blowing this gorgeous dick, but as I looked up, I saw him open Rob's trousers and reach in to haul out his hard-on. He stared at it and gave it a few strokes,

"Damn, I've been dying to see you rock hard since I got into your car!"

Then he scooped his balls in his hand and took him in his mouth. It looked like he was savouring it like he would have a lollipop. My lips formed a small smile at the sight of that and I went back to blowing him.

"I love the way you taste," he told Rob after a moment.

Rob responded by asking him if he liked to suck on his cock and if he still wanted it up his ass,

"Oh yeah, your cock tastes so good, I want it to pound my tight ass," he replied with a moan and began licking his cock up and down, like he was rolling a cigarette.

He blew Rob again but soon released his cock from his mouth and replaced it with his hand. He looked down at me as I closed my mouth again just over the head and applied pressure with my lips and tongue. I began a slow up and down motion and he watched me intently again,

"Oh, yeah, suck that cock," he moaned. "I love watching you suck me off. Ohhh, yes damn, fuck, I love the way you suck me off," he sighed as I went deep on his cock.

He seemed to be a very dirty talker. Like he wouldn't shut up. He was talking and moaning all the time, and it worked. He had us turned on like crazy. I pulled my mouth off his cock to free my own erection. My cock was so hard that it was painful to leave it in my jeans, I couldn't take it anymore and I had to stroke myself.

"Oh yeah, pull those things down. Let me see that ass!" he said as he turned me around and pulled my trousers and underwear down; he softly slapped my ass cheek and moaned, "I wanna taste that sweet ass, you want some ass licking, dude?"

"Yeah! You lick it all you want, but you can't fuck it though," I answered as I turned my attention to Rob.

unilive
unilive
77 Followers