U-N-I Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unilive
unilive
77 Followers

As he sat on the bed, I placed one hand on his hip and held him tightly as I pumped his shaft up and down in my fist. Then my hand went to his other hip and I wrapped my lips around his cock and sank my mouth down. I sucked hard while I bent over to allow Nathan to access my hole.

He kept talking as he caressed my ass firmly,

"I love looking at your ass. Damn, look at that perfect hole! Why can't I stick my cock in there?"

"Only for me, man!" Rob said.

"Oh that's too bad. Let me taste it though. I wanna taste it so bad. Oh god, look at that," he said as he spread my cheeks.

I felt his tongue on my hole as he began rimming me. His tongue licked up and down and pushed its way in,

"Oh god, I love your smooth hole, you taste so fucking good."

He pushed a finger inside me back and forth and then resumed rimming me wildly as he reached for my cock and kept talking,

"Oh yeah, you're so hard," he said as he grabbed my rock hard erection in his hand, "Sucking your boyfriend's cock makes you so hard, huh?" he moaned as I was still enjoying Rob's shaft in my mouth, "You like when I stroke you off and eat your hole, man?" he asked with a moan, still jerking and licking.

"Uhh, fuck, push your tongue in there," I moaned, wanting a good rim job.

This guy was driving me nuts. He did just what I asked for. I enjoyed the feeling of his tongue pushing in and out and opening me up.

"Oh god, I love licking that hole," he moaned as he squeezed my ass cheek in his hand, "You're so lucky, dude," he said to Rob, "Look at that sexy ass. I wish I could have my cock in there. Knowing I can't have it makes me want my cock in this hole so bad."

His dirty talking made me want to get fucked so bad, I began to lick my way up Rob's chest and caressed him all over. When I reached his mouth, I whispered,

"Fuck, I need your cock up my ass," I moaned as my lips came in contact with his.

Yeah? You want me to fuck you?"

"Damn, I wanna get fucked," I moaned, "I want you to fuck me while I fuck him," I said and slid my lips over his.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna love that!" he moaned and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I met his tongue with my own and we started making out with the same urgency we had felt in the morning.

Then Rob grabbed Nathan's arm and pulled him towards himself. He lay him down on the bed so he was lying on his stomach and spread his cheeks. His hands kneaded his thighs and twisted his balls around in their smooth sack before running a finger along the crease of his ass.

Rob immediately licked his crack up and down and he moaned loudly,

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna get rimmed by Robbie Myers, oh, that's just too hot."

Rob rimmed him and the boy went wild.

"Fuck, I could blow my load just feeling you tongue on my hole," he sighed. I sat in front of him and he started blowing me.

After a moment, Rob handed me a condom.

"You want this cock in your ass?" I asked Nathan.

"Uggh yes!"

"How bad do you want it?"

"So fucking bad," he answered, "I wanna do what you said. Fuck me while he fucks you, that's gonna be fucking hot!"

He wrapped his hand around my pole again and rubbed his thumb against the head as he sighed,

"Oh yeah, look at that pre-cum," he spread it and brought his finger to my mouth for me to lick it off. I did as I began rolling the condom down my hard-on.

Then, I moved behind him and wrapped my arm around his stomach. I pulled him up a little so he was on all fours. I squirted a glob of lube onto my hand and started sliding it up and down my dick, getting it slick. As I stood behind him, I slid my lubed hand into the cleft of his ass. My index finger found his hole and it slid slowly, causing him to sigh. I pushed it in until I could feel the inner muscles of his ass relaxing.

"Oh, don't tease me with the small stuff," he said, looking behind him, he smiled at me, "You've got more than that."

I withdrew my finger and brought my cock up to his hole. I slowly pushed the head in and then stopped again.

"Fuckin' tease," he moaned and Rob laughed as he began to lube up his cock.

I laughed too for a second and then decided it was time to give him what he wanted. I pushed the rest of my length in until my pubes were rubbing against his ass.

"Ughhh!" he moaned, "That's more like it."

I began pushing in and out of him, almost completely withdrawing before entering again. His hands tightened against the mattress and I placed my hands on either side of him. I leaned down and kissed his shoulders. I looked behind me, as I began to feel Rob's dick rubbing against my ass cheeks and his finger teasing me. I smiled, eager to feel him entering me.

I stopped for a second, spread my legs wider to let him access my hole easily and he began to push his cock into me,

"Ohh yeah, that feels so good," I moaned. I felt that familiar pleasure as his cock slowly opened me up.

When he was all the way in, he stopped moving and it was my turn to start rocking back and forth and to fuck Nathan again.

We quickly found a nice rhythm and kept up with it for a while. It felt so good to fuck a stranger while being fucked by my man.

"Oh, it's so deep in there!" Nathan moaned, "Fuck you're so deep inside me. It feels so fucking good. Tell me your fucking love my ass."

"I fucking love your ass, come on squeeze it for me!"

I picked up the pace and fucked him harder and Rob tried to match my own pace.

"Shit, yeah, ohh, that's it right there, fuck me deep! Oh jeez, yeah, fuck me harder," Nathan moaned again and I felt Rob push himself deeper and harder into me as well, shaking up my innards, his dick hitting my prostate.

For a moment all I could hear was our moans and our balls slapping back and forth. I was not gonna last much longer if we kept this up.

But we did keep it up and when Rob began to nibble at my neck and to caress my chest, I felt my balls tighten.

"Oh god, I'm getting close..."

"Fucking cum inside him," Rob groaned, kissing my shoulders. His nibbling, fucking and the tightness of Nathan's ass pushed me over the edge. This was just too much stimulation.

Rob moved with me and I slammed into Nathan one last time, shuddering a little and shooting into the condom as Rob's dick continued to bounce against my prostate, making me feel like I might cum again.

"How good was that?" Rob asked me in a whisper once my orgasm had subsided.

"Ohh fuck, so good," I answered as I moved backward and let my cock slip out of Nathan's hole, keeping Rob inside me, one of my hands reaching behind me to grab his buttcheek.

Rob giggled and Nathan flipped his body around. I turned my head to kiss Rob and when our lips met and we began kissing, Nathan let out a horny sigh.

"If only I could take a picture right now!"

"Oh yeah?" Rob said. "And what would you do with it?"

"I'd jerk off to it every day!" he laughed.

"Well, as long as you're not selling it!" Rob laughed back.

"Don't give the boy any ideas," I said.

We kissed again and for a moment, Rob caressed my stomach and my hips, then slowly pulled himself out of me.

Then we both looked at Nathan who still looked horny as hell.

"Go on," I told Rob. "Have your way with him. I wanna watch this."

"I bet you do!" he smiled.

I moved so that Rob could grab Nathan's thighs. He pulled him closer to the edge of the bed and raised his legs.

"Aww, yeah, fuck man," he said, understanding that Rob was now going to fuck him, "I've fantasized about that so many times. I want it missionary. I wanna watch you fuck me!"

"So did I," I thought to myself. It was our fourth threesome, but for the first time, it was happening with a fan of ours and this time, the idea of sharing Rob to satisfy a fan's fantasy was even more exciting to me. For some reason, I just loved watching him fuck other guys, knowing how much they fancied him - knowing they could only have him once - knowing that I got to decide how much of him they could have and that once it was over, I was the only one he wanted next to him in bed and he was the only one I wanted next to me.

Rob handed me a condom and I looked up at him with a smile, ready to play. I unwrapped it and began to roll it onto his cock myself.

"Fuck," Nathan huffed, watching us.

Once Rob was ready, he wasted no time pushing his cockhead against Nathan's hole.

"Ughh yeah, that feels so good! Shove that cock in my hole!"

Rob did and immediately started pounding away.

"You wanted that so bad, didn't you?"

"Fuck, can't believe you're fucking me. This is so fucking surreal! Oh my god, yeah!"

I looked at Nathan's cock, which was hard as a rock. I grasped it, by placing my arm over his leg, which he had pulled up. His knees were almost touching his chest. I started stroking him and lowered my head to kiss and nip at his torso. I pulled with my teeth at the short hair on his chest and he yelped in excitement as Rob began to really pound into him. He kept telling him how good it felt to have his cock inside him, and Rob kept telling him how good he was.

After a short while, he stopped and Nathan turned around again and asked Rob to fuck him doggy. Rob climbed up on the bed and rapidly entered him again. He propped himself up by the arms and started pushing back against Rob. Soon, he was going faster than Rob was, so he had to stop to meet his pace. I'm sure his cock was starting to feel like a stick being used to start a fire.

"Oh fuck, give it to me. ohhhh yeah, push it deep inside me," he whimpered and quivered. He was giving him all he had but I had a feeling I was gonna have to help him finish the job. Rob slapped his ass and said,"I love fucking you deep. You wanna cum? I'm gonna fuck you 'til you cum!"

"Uggh, fuck, Robbie, yeah,"

Nathan raised himself up and supported himself on my shoulder. I grasped his cock again and jerked him off fast.

Rob's cock must have slipped out of his hole because he said. with a note of desperation,

"Oh put that back in!"

I smiled at Rob, knowing he was just trying to get him more excited to make him cum,

"You want this cock back in your hole?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Come on, sit on it," he said to him.

He immediately lay on his back on the bed and raised himself up on his elbows a little as Nathan lowered himself onto his cock, his back to Rob's chest. "Oh yeah, come on." Rob moaned.

Nathan started moving up and down but soon he stopped as Rob started fucking him again, hard and fast, slamming into him. I grasped his cock and jerked him off vigorously.

Soon, he was losing control of himself,

"Ohhh yeessssss, ahhh ahhh ohhh yesss, fuck me, ohhh"

Then a sound escaped his lips. It was high-pitched,

"Oh God, I'm, I'm..." he didn't finish but what he wanted to say was pretty clear.

I pumped his cock as vigorously as Rob was fucking his ass and he made the sound again. Then he went rigid and I looked at his cock to see cum start spurting out in long, white streams. He kept whimpering as he shot more and more.

"Damn, look at that!" I said to Rob, although too bad for him he couldn't see all the jizz that was spurting out of his gorgeous veiny dick as well as I could.

A rush shot through me as I watched and my cock, which was now semi hard started to stiffen again. I could tell this recent event was going to make Rob cum too. I watched him with a smile as he pulled out of Nathan and removed the condom.

"Ohhh fuck, you're gonna make me explode," he moaned.

He stroked himself hard and fast to rapidly reach his climax.

"Oh yeah, I want your load in my mouth," Nathan moaned and turned around urgently. "I want that cum, I wanna swallow it," he said.

I didn't take Rob very long to start busting his nut in Nathan's mouth. I smiled and stroked my cock slowly as I watched Nathan drink every drop of Rob's juices.

"Oh fuck!" Rob whimpered as he came, his body shuddering in pleasure.

When Rob's orgasm subsided, he grinned playfully at me and turned his attention to my growing erection. He took it his hand and played with it a little before taking it briefly inside his mouth. I smiled. I knew he wasn't trying to make me cum, he was only teasing me. Then he licked his way up my body and I grasped his face to kiss him. I heard Nathan let out a giggle and I looked at him.

"You wanna crash here?" I asked him. "Seems kinda harsh to throw you out at four o'clock in the morning."

"You don't mind? I'd love to!"

Rob told him that he'd better behave and I asked him not do anything weird. He promised he wouldn't, and we were too tired to really care about what he would do, after a few moments, we left him alone in the guest room.

"Damn, that threesome was fun!" I said as we walked into our bedroom.

"He fucking exhausted me though," Rob said with a laugh, "that's it, I'm dead beat. I could sleep for three days straight after tonight."

"Yeah, let's do that!" I laughed. "I seriously hope he won't do anything weird while we sleep." I said jokingly, but genuinely concerned that he might.

"I took his phone!" Rob said with a laugh.

"You did?" I asked with a laugh. I hadn't even thought about doing that, but I felt relieved that he wouldn't be able to use it to take pictures of our place or God knows what else while we were out.

We went to the bathroom to wash up a little and then got into bed. He spooned himself against me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I felt warm and comfortable. I had to admit, as good as the sex had been, it was nice to finally be alone, cuddling together. I caressed him and placed a quick kiss on his cheek as I told him I loved him.

"I love you too. Good night," he said.

I wanted to say goodnight to him as well, but I had fallen fast asleep.

---

We woke up around two pm the next day. I felt well-rested and judging by the way Rob snuggled up against me, I could tell he was relaxed and peaceful too. I immediately thought of Nathan and wondered what he was up to, so after cuddling with Rob for a little while longer, I grabbed his phone in the drawer and got out of bed to check. Rob rolled onto his back and continued to sleep a little.

Once in the corridor, I noticed that the door of the guest room was open. I crept in but didn't find him in there. I went down the stairs and saw him sitting on the living room couch. He looked up and smiled when he noticed me.

"Hey! So you're still here!" I said.

"Hell, yeah. I'm not leaving until you kick me out!" he replied with smile.

I laughed, "I believe this belongs to you." I said, giving him his phone back.

"Oh! I was wondering where it was. I was worried I'd lost it. When did you take it?"

"I didn't. Rob did. You'll have to ask him."

"I wouldn't have used it. I'm, like, a normal fan. Actually, I'm probably one of your oldest and biggest fan... Please don't kick me out just yet!" he begged with a smile.

"How long have you been up?"

"Well, I was 'up' a couple of hours ago, but I took care of it!"I laughed, he added,

"I love your place. Especially that room over there!" he said, pointing at the room with our instruments.

"Yeah. This is where most of the magic happens," I said.

"Really, this is where you write?" he asked with a burst of enthusiasm.

"Well, not always, but if we're home, yeah. We also have a recording studio in the building, so it depends."

"That is so cool, man," he slowly said.

"Yeah, it is!" I smiled with a slight nod.

We talked a little and I asked him if we could trust him not to talk to the press or to anyone about the previous night, and not to tell anyone where we lived. He promised he wouldn't but I knew we could not be sure. It was a risk we had been willing to take and it was too late now.

After a moment, Rob came down the stairs as well and said as he saw us chat,

"So, can he be trusted or do we have to kill him?"

Nathan laughed. "Hey, don't worry. I won't brag to anyone about this. Although I'd love to!" he smiled. "But I won't!" he promised. "No one will believe me anyway!"

We asked him if he was hungry and we had something to eat in the living room as we chatted about the concert again. He was part of the fans' official board. He logged in on his cellphone and began telling us about their reactions to the gig so I decided to grab our laptop and check it out for myself. We wouldn't normally do that anymore, but this time it was too tempting. We had a good laugh with him, reading the threads about the gig and watching the videos the fans were posting.

"I cannot watch this. I literally cannot watch this." I laughed as he found a video of "Ink" someone had just uploaded.

Rob smiled as I stood up and headed to the kitchen to get some orange juice. He began watching it himself,

"It's as awesome as I remember it." he said loudly so I'd hear him.

When I went back into the living room, I looked at the internet page they were reading and exclaimed, "I can't believe there's like a whole thread just about me singing that song! For crying out loud!" I began reading it though. It was kind of sweet and I couldn't quite stop reading the thread.

Ahaha!! Mark was fucking awesome last night singing 'Ink'. He should sing more often, he's got a great voice too, so clear and smooth. I'm so glad Robbie made him sing. Loved it! it was so hot and sweet at the same time how he was gazing lovingly at Rob the whole time. How can you not love those two together! You could tell their relationship is real. And that tuning mess was so funny. Nobody said it was easy - nobody said tuning a guitar was easy!"

Aww Mark's just so adorable. He's such a real honest humble genuine human being. He's truly the coolest, most easy going guy. He's a celebrity but that doesn't get to him. He is good. He is just good. I love him! I wanna hug him and kiss him and tell him I love him. You could tell how much Robbie was enjoying the declaration of love in front of the whole audience. He was totally digging it! And is it wrong that I couldn't stop staring at his biceps as he strummed that guitar lol A gorgeous guy he is! One word: Respect! He's sung the song in a classy cool way!

He's such a good person, most of the celebrities get impatient and leave the stage sometimes but he was making the fans laugh instead. From what I've seen in all their interviews and shows he seems like a great person. Always humble and sweet. And he sang 'Ink' just for us. Or maybe just for Robbie. He was loving it, you could totally see how much he loves him! Awww!

The beginning was hilarious! He managed to make it funny and all, but this was a complete mess. A musician is supposed to know how to tune his own guitar. This guy sounded just like the artist that wrote that song though. jokes...

Come on, cut him some slack, it is a well known fact that Mark writes most of the melodies and chords of U-N-I songs. I'm not undermining the rest of the band, just that he is the main songwriter. He's awesome. Every single guitar is in a different tuning, thus he relies on his roadies to hand him the properly tuned guitar. He uses alternate tunings in his songs, one of which every string being tuned to F. Their tunings are one of the reasons that their songs sound so unique, even with simple chord patterns. So instead of being a dick, take some time to do some research and actually know musically what you're talking about. This was just fucking awesome and funny!

I'm in love with this guy, he's so damn nice and cute! U gotta love him!! Which musician is so unassuming to crack jokes about himself coz he couldn't tune the guitar. He wins my heart every time. And who knew he was such a good singer, I loved it, he was hot, just hot! Seeing him perform gave me a sense of who he really is, he has a great voice too. I'm glad he took on the challenge, even if it wasn't easy for him to sing in front of so many people. He is just sincere and he knows who he is. He's not trying to be anything other than himself.

unilive
unilive
77 Followers