All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 15'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MbeseMbeseabout 6 years ago

Loved the update. Hope Rob gets help soon. Would hate to see them split up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why are chapters missing?

Hi. It’s frustrating. So chapter 6, part 1, is missing as well as Chaper 14, part 1 & 2... what is going on.?? Did literotica delete them or are you editing?

I just got stucked on Chaper 6... but looking forward I find more chapters missing. I don’t even know if it’s making sense any more. Please re-post those Chapters. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Thanks

-Vresta

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years agoAuthor
No missing chapters

There aren't any chapters missing actually. This is confusing apparently. Chapter 1 to 5 is the first part of the story.

Then, chapter 6 takes place 5 years later so there's a big gap. So chapters 6 to 13 are the second part of the story.

Then chapter 14 starts 2 years later, and to me, it's gonna be the third and final part to the story. I explained it in the disclaimers I think.

Sorry if this was confusing.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Perfect portrayal of the saying "You can take a horse to water . . . "

I know what it's like (for VERY different reasons - boyfriend in the armed forces)) to not be able to be with who you want to be with and how it is to be bitterly angry with the one you love and this portrays both of those things very well; you've done it again unilive!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
These things take time

I’ve been through this myself so I know a person only seeks help when they are ready to or even if they do before that it will not work until they are ready. But really hate that months are clicking by and Rob doesn’t seem to be opening his eyes. The two most important things in Rob’s life - Mark and the band - are both in jeopardy and crumbling more as time passes. Yet he stills refuses help, ignores others’ advise, and continues to go out seeking empty parties. I hope he wakes up before it’s really too late. But please get rid of Damien - he is creepy and unable to take hints that something with Mark isn’t going to happen (god I hope you don’t make that part of this story). Move along please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch Series Info