All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 18'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesabout 6 years ago

I mean, how can you be upset that he had sex with Sam Smith?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago
Phew

I was so worried about this chapter! I knew Rob was going to do something sexual (because you basically told us), but you wrote it in such a way that it doesn’t feel unhealthy emotionally detrimental to him or their relationship, so thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I just wanted to let you know that this story is absolutely amazing. I really love it. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe Rob is finally understanding things more clearly!!!

Ok... So we were warned that Robbie was going to mess up, and he did!!! But all he could think about was Mark, as he was fucking Sam in the club! I enjoyed the long talk in the cab. It seems Sam was very helpful in making Rob understand just how bad things had gotten between the two when Mark left!!! I hope Rob takes the good advice and gets the help he needs, and is able to get his head back on straight. Hopefully Mark is not to devastated by the whole thing, because it will have to come out at some point. Sam seemed to feel more guilty about things than Robbie did, but I'm thinking he will likely feel much worse about it before its over with!!! Looking forward to more. Great job unilive

Orion_Orion_almost 6 years ago
When is the next chapter out???

How long are you gonna make us wait, it's frustrating

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years agoAuthor
sorry for making you wait

It takes me longer to write the end of the story but I'm glad to know you're waiting for an update. I don't have a lot of free time but I've written enough to submit something soon. It won't be the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex ruined this chapter

This would have been a good chapter if Sam had given him advice without the sex. Any way you want to spin this, Rob betrayed Mark in the same way (worse really because he fucked Sam) as Mark did to him. It actually was worse how much he went on about his feelings for Mark and he was thinking of him during sex because it’s more pathetic that Rob isn’t strong enough to honor what he has with Mark. I’m sorry but these two are not soulmates. They aren’t stupid kids anymore, they are almost 30! And they sure as hell aren’t monogamous - a half dozen threesomes and now just straight up cheating betrayals! All the positive things in this chapter could have happened without the demeaning club bathroom fuck - but instead it was a diminished account of two famous people saying a lot of pretty things but acting like dogs in heat! And IMO the real Sam Smith should be pissed to be included like this - in this story, he behaves like a guilty asshole who claimed to aspire to the love he saw (before the cheating) between Rob and Mark but wasn’t enough of a gentleman to honor that. Sure this was Rob’s blame ultimately, but it takes two to cheat and Sam knew Rob was taken emotionally. This made both of them seem pitiful. And then a collaborative love song with a guy you cheated with is a terrible idea. For Rob to think he and Mark will laugh about it (but then pledges that is never happened) illustrates his guilt, shame and disrespect for Mark. I’m really losing faith in the direction of this love story which seems consumed by “fun and hot” misbehavior and heartbreaking infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with what Anon said. As I mentioned in the previous chapter, this kind of thing happens with the "sex scene every chapter" rule. Either it just ruins the immersion due to the switch between plot and sex, and/or it causes some absurd situations just to satisfy that sex scene rule.

uniliveunilivealmost 2 years agoAuthor

To anon,

I wrote this 4 years ago now, I don't think I felt pressured to write a sex scene in every chapter, but I get what you mean. It's just the style of story that I've always liked reading on sites like Lit, and consequently that I liked writing. I chose to write a sex scene in every chapter just because I enjoyed writing them, it's more fun and less work than developing the plot and I had my reasons for writing these scenes even though I knew readers might not enjoy reading them. It seems that some readers began connecting with the characters so much that they stopped reading this as an erotic story, which put quite a lot of pressure on me but I take this as a compliment although to me it's first and foremost an erotic story. This was my only story and I know I'll never write again except maybe to continue this one, if I ever feel compelled to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uni,

Yeah, don't think of my previous comment as a negative bash on the story. It's always complicated to satisfy the 18+ story websites to be fair. Either you find the 50% of readers that enjoy as much sex as possible, or you find the others that appreciate the plot more. It's hard to make a balanced story that satisfies both crowds sadly.

Well, regardless of you wanting to continue the story or not, I just want to say thanks for creating this series. Finding gold mines like this one in a website like this is always a nice find.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 17 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info