U&A Day 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, that's my good girl," Aunt Claire crooned. "Now...you."

Patty knew what her Aunt wanted. She reached down and swabbed her middle finger up and down her messy slit. She held it up to Aunt Claire. Aunt Claire stared into Patty's eyes and sucked Patty's finger deep into her mouth. Patty could feel Aunt Claire's tongue caressing up and down her finger. Aunt Claire moaned and Patty could feel the vibration up her arm.

"Eau de Patrice! God, you taste good," said Aunt Claire breathlessly. "If that boy, Brad, isn't going down on you...he's a fool."

Aunt Claire pulled up her yoga pants and gave Patty's firm bare butt a smack with her free hand. "Now put on your bathing suit and I'll throw these in the wash."

As she watched Aunt Claire gracefully walk out, Patty wondered whether any of that had really happened. But she could still smell Aunt Claire's sweet fragrance on her upper lip. And she knew it was real. She shucked off her sports bra and started looking through her luggage for her bathing suit.

She was struck by the thought this was how Cousin Nate was less than an hour ago. Standing naked looking for a bathing suit. She glanced up at the full length window of her room. Nope. No peeping toms. Just the sunlight glinting off the pool's wavelets. And the blue Pacific beyond that down the Canyon. This all felt like a dream. She was definitely not in Connecticut anymore.

12