U&A Day 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were a blur on her poor aching clit. Her inner thighs gleamed with the juices splashed from her furiously pistoning fingers. Oh, god, she was close. Her breath started to catch.

Uncle Garner smiled at her. He leaned in. He looked in her eyes and covered her mouth with his. His tongue snaked in so sweetly, like he was stealing her breath. He gently grasped her nipples and pulled them, stretching them deliciously. She gasped, with the pleasure and pain. Then he began gently twisting them back and forth. Oh, oh, she needed that. She could feel his log of a cock resting on her thigh...

Oh, oh...

Her eyes rolled back and she exploded. He captured her cries in his mouth and kept them. She soaked her thighs. She soaked her crotch. She soaked the towel.

When she caught her breath Uncle Garner's eyes were inches from her own.

She felt wonderful. Wonderfully sated. Like she was floating in a meadow. But better.

"Sweet Patty," he said. And kissed her. It was tender, it was passionate. She happily soaked the towel some more.

He slowly got up from the bed and stared down at her magnificent disarray. Her shorts and panties were down to her knees. Her T-shirt was pushed up to her neck. Her body lay ripe and relaxed with pleasure. And she was splashed with fragrant wetness from mid-thigh to the blond hairs guarding the top of her love mound. She sighed contentedly.

He gently pulled on the towel. She lazily raised her hips and surrendered it.

She noticed his cock glistened. It had gotten wet lying on her thigh too close to the action.

He hitched up his pajama bottoms. Again she sighed, but this time in acceptance that, no, she would not get any of that nice thick cock tonight.

At the door he stopped with one hand on the light switch and held up the towel.

"I promised Aunt Claire." He smiled. "Good night, baby."

"Good night, Uncle Garner." She hesitated. And suddenly she knew. She didn't feel hurt or bad. No, she felt a thrill. "You...are you going to fuck Aunt Claire...while she smells the towel?"

He shook his head. His eyes twinkled.

"No. I'm going to fuck your Aunt doggie-style with this towel in her mouth."

Lying in the dark, Patty smiled and drifted off to sleep.

12