Uber Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should um...sit down and discuss what to do next."

"Oh. Right. Yeah, let's do that," Gray said as Du continued to avoid looking at him.

The alcohol had worn off and they were now able to think clearly as they reviewed their options. They both agreed doing nothing wasn't one of them.

"I want this guy to go to jail," Du said when they finished laying out their choices. "But after tonight, I also want him to suffer. Does that make me a terrible person? Does it make me as bad as him?"

Gray saw the sincerity in her eyes and knew those weren't rhetorical questions.

"I honestly don't know," he told her. "I have to admit I can't be objective now."

"Really? Why not?" she asked.

"Because...because...."

He looked at her then said, "Because I have feelings for you."

Unlike a few moments ago when she looked away when things were getting personal, this time she stared back into his eyes.

"So it's...not just me then?" she asked quietly.

"Wait. You have feelings for me?" he asked with no small amount of incredulity.

Gray wasn't unaware that he was a very handsome guy. He just found it hard to imagine a woman that...classy...and that beautiful could actually have feelings for any guy who essentially drove a cab.

"Duh," she said with a sweet smile. "I will admit the age difference freaks me out a little. I've never dated anyone younger than me before. Ed was five years older than me, and all the guys I've...."

She lowered her head then looked up and smiled. "All the guys. That's funny. I've been out with five different guys, and one of them was kinda/sorta serious until I found out something that was a deal breaker for me. The way I was talking made it sound like I was some kind of major 'playuh' or something."

Both of them laughed nervously as they looked at one another for the first time after telling the other there was chemistry there.

"I can see how that could be an issue. Age, I mean," Gray told her. "I was more concerned you saw me as a go-nowhere cab driver still living in his mom and dad's basement."

He smiled then said, "I don't. I have my own room. I swear!"

Du laughed a genuine laugh then said, "I've had no such thoughts, Gray. Now were you intentionally unemployed, even having your own room wouldn't save you!"

She looked down again then when she looked back up, she said, "But I have had thoughts. All kinds of thoughts actually. About you."

"Then it's not just me?" he asked with a smile using her line from moments ago.

"No," she said quietly. "Definitely not."

"If I don't leave now I'm going to try and kiss you so perhaps I should...."

"Then...please don't leave," she said imploringly. "Please stay here and...kiss me."

Gray looked into her eyes before he stood up, offered her his hand and helped her do the same.

"Last to chance to get rid of me," he said as he held her loosely in his arms.

"Uh-uh. No chance," she said as their eyes closed and their lips met for the first time.

The kiss lasted a very long time and became deep and passionate with tongues swirling and dancing.

"Come on," she said quietly when it ended.

Du took his hand and led him to her bedroom where no man had slept or even entered since she and Ed moved there after his early retirement from active duty.

She closed the door, turned the light on then dimmed it, then put her arms around Gray and said, "Please don't laugh, but you're my first. Since my husband, that is."

"How could I laugh when you're so amazing and so beautiful?" he said quietly as he gently brushed her soft, silky hair aside.

"I...I seriously wondered if, after what happened to me, if I would ever want to make love again, and had I not met you, I'm not sure I would have," she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"It's very different for me, too, but not for the same reasons, of course."

"Oh? How so?" she asked sweetly as she pulled his shirt off and let it fall.

"I've never been with a woman I really, truly cared about before," he told her in a way that let her know he meant it. "It's always and only been about the physical."

"Wow. As handsome as you are, there has to be a very long line of other women. I'm more than flattered to know I'm kind of your first in some way, too."

Within minutes they were a tangle of arms and legs as passion fueled their every move while they pleasured each other in every way two people can. Kissing, petting, oral, and lovemaking itself.

Du assured him no condom was needed as long as he didn't cum inside her, and Gray made very sure that didn't happen as she happily and willingly swallowed his entire load after having cum twice herself.

As they lay in each other's arms, Du said, "I loved my husband so much, Gray, and I still miss him every day."

"I can't even imagine," he told her as he gently stroked her pretty hair.

"But I want you to know there's room in my heart to love again," she said as she looked into his eyes. "I just didn't know it might happen so quickly."

His heart was pounding at the thought of this gorgeous, older woman loving him, but he wasn't about to ask her if that's what she meant nor was he going to blurt out he thought he might possibly already love her.

They really didn't even know each other, and yet he felt like he'd known her all his life. What he didn't know, what he couldn't know, was that she felt the same way about him.

Instead he kissed her then said, "You have no idea how happy that makes me."

She smiled then said, "You have no idea how happy you just made me!"

Gray laughed quietly then told her, "I was kind of getting the message by the sounds you were making."

"Oh, are you saying I was bellowing or braying or something?" she teased.

"Ummm. No. More like purring and meowing," he told her.

"Oh, I see. Well...meowww!" she said as she lowered her lips over his nearly-limp shaft bringing him immediately back to life.

Du made breakfast for him the following morning while wearing his shirt.

"Um, and just what am I supposed to wear?" he asked as he put his arms around her from behind while she scrambled some eggs.

"The suit you were born in," she told him immediately.

She turned around, put her arms around his neck then said, "I like that suit. A lot."

"Oh, I see," he told her. "Then I guess I'll wear again for you sometime."

"You better," she said before kissing him for several seconds.

Gray reached behind her and stirred the eggs as the kissed causing them both to laugh.

"Multitasking?" she asked sweetly.

"I don't like burnt eggs," he informed her with a smile.

"Good to know," she said still not letting him go. "You keep stirring, okay? I'm going to do some multitasking of my own."

Moments later she was on her knees smiling before taking him into her mouth again as he kept an eye on the food.

When he finished she once again swallowed him then announced, "Okay. I've already exceeded my protein needs for the day. You better eat those eggs before they get cold."

Du just set and watched him eat the way young lovers often do.

"I feel like I've been given this second chance," she said out of nowhere.

Gray raised his eyebrows as he ate but didn't speak.

"Yeah. A second chance at life and...love. I mean, I'm not naive enough to think you love me or anything, Gray. I'm just saying it's nice to feel like...."

"I do, Du," he said unable to resist the rhyme. "I...I do love you."

"Please don't say that because you think I want you to," she said, her eyes filling with tears. "Sometimes I push too hard and say things I shouldn't so...."

"You're not pushing, Du. And even if you are, I...I want you to push. I'm the lucky one here, you know," he told her.

"Yeah. You get the 35-year old, unemployed has-been-widow while I get the hot, young, smart, funny, hard-working, amazing guy," she said almost wistfully. "Gee, after saying that out loud, you'll probably want to run away."

"Not hardly," he told her as he finished the last bite.

"Well, you have seen me in the morning and didn't run for the hills so...."

"You look as beautiful in the morning as you do at night," he told her truthfully.

She got up then sat in his lap and said, "Liar, liar, birthday suit on fire!"

When she felt him 'on fire' again almost immediately she sat up and smiled.

"Is...that for me?" she asked with feigned surprise.

He pushed the chair back, lifted her up and lowered her back down onto his um...lap.

"Mmmm. What a wonderful surprise," she purred as he filled her again.

They showered and made love together again then once they were dressed, Du said, "So...what did we decide?"

"Other than that we may just possibly love each other?" he said as he held her again.

"Yes. Besides that," she said getting serious.

"Why don't we think about it for a day or two and see if we can live with what we're talking about?" he suggested.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're right," she confessed. "But please tell me that doesn't mean we're not going to see each other until we decide."

"Oh, definitely not," he assured her. "But I really do need to get to work today—Du."

"Oh, sure. Start in on my name now just because you know I'm a sure thing!" she teased. "I am, though, aren't I?"

"I hope so," he told her before kissing her goodbye.

"Goodbye, Gray," she said smiling happily.

"Goodbye, Du," he told her.

As he turned around she grabbed his arm then said, "Wait."

He turned back around and she said, "I haven't actually said the words yet."

"The words?" he asked.

"Yes. The words."

She pulled him close and looked into his eyes as she said, "I love you, Gray."

"Ah, those words," he said with a smile of his own. "I love you...also, Du."

She laughed at how he avoiding rhyming then said, "You don't have to call me. You can come straight back here after work. If you want to."

"Or you could come spend time...in my room," he said very seriously.

Du laughed happily and said, "Don't tempt me. I'm already dreading meeting your mother who'll probably think I'm some kind of crazy woman who...likes 'em young."

"Well, you do like one of 'em young, right?"

"Yes. That's true. But...I also love that young un'," she said unable to stop smiling.

"Okay, then I'll see you tonight. Maybe late tonight, but I will be back," he said before kissing her again.

"Oh, wait! You really do work very late sometimes. Let me give you a key."

As she handed it to him she said, "Are we moving too fast?"

"No. Not at all. I've never met anyone—ever—I've felt like this about, so unless you think we are, I'm good."

She smiled then said, "Mmmm. You are good. I can assure you of that! In fact, you're very good! And no, I don't think it's too fast, either. I feel much the same way. Granted, I don't have your um...vast experience... but I knew that when I found the right guy, I'd know. And now that I've found him...I just know."

They kissed one more time before he left and both of them knew their lives had forever changed. Yes, it was a whirlwind romance, but nothing had ever felt more right for either of them, and both of them couldn't wait to see the other again as soon as possible.

When Gray stopped back by the house to get ready to go to work his mom said, "Someone's in a very good mood!"

"Yes, he is!" her son agreed as he grabbed his mom and whirled her around before giving her a hug and a kiss.

"My, my! And...someone didn't come home last night," she said. "I thought you told me you didn't have a date."

His mother was smiling and he knew she knew.

"I didn't. I just happened to run into the most amazing, beautiful woman I've ever met," he told her unable to stop smiling.

"Oh. So...you really like this girl, huh?" she said hopefully.

"I do. I really do, Mom."

She was giving him the look so he finally said, "She could be the one."

"What? Are you serious? How could you not have told us about her or even mentioned her before?"

"It's complicated, Mom."

"How complicated?" she asked now wanting details.

"Very?" he said refusing to scratch her itch.

"Will we be able to meet her anytime soon?"

"Yeah. I think so," he told her now smiling again.

"This isn't one of those middle-aged married women you're always telling your father about, is it?" she asked as she kept digging.

"She's not married, Mom. But she was."

"Oh. A divorcée? I hope that doesn't mean she's trouble."

"Mom, her husband died in a car accident, and she loved him very much, okay?"

"Well, don't I feel foolish," she said. "Please accept my apologies. I should know better than to think that way about someone I don't even know. I guess I'm just excited about the possibility of you know...."

"A grandchild?" he said with a laugh.

"Well, yes. As a matter of fact. Is that so wrong to want a grandchild?"

"No, but give it some time, okay?" he said before kissing her on the cheek again. "I gotta get moving, but I'll ask her to have dinner with us real soon."

"Please do, honey! And let me know what she likes to eat, okay?"

Gray would never say what he was thinking about Du liking 'protein shakes' but he did laugh causing his mother to ask what was going on with him.

"I think I may just be in love, Mom," he told her before heading to his room.

"Well, I declare!" she said as he walked away humming some song she didn't recognize.

After a busy but uneventful shift, Gray headed straight for Du's place who was sitting in the dark waiting for him. When he opened the door he fumbled for the light switch and heard her say, "Leave it off, okay?"

Instantly aroused, he closed the door and waited for his eyes to adjust.

Du walked over to him and he could tell she was wearing a black bra and panty set with a garter and stockings with heels. She was also wearing a black cardigan sweater which she let fall to the floor as she put her arms around him.

"I was getting chilly sitting here waiting for you. Can you maybe warm me up?"

An hour later both of them were very warm and very contented.

"It's crazy, but I missed you so much," she told him as she drew circles on his chest.

"Same here. I had a hard time concentrating today," he admitted. "I made two wrong turns and one of my customers was late for a meeting."

"Uh-oh. No tip for you!"

"No. And a one-star rating. But knowing you were here waiting for me made me not care at all about ratings or driving or pretty much anything else," he told her.

"Speaking of work...do you?" He couldn't resist again and added, "Du?"

"What am I gonna...Du...with you?" she teased back before answering his question.

"I have a teaching certificate, and taught for several years before I married Ed. I quit when we got married and left South Dakota, and haven't worked since. I have kept my certification up to date, though, and could go back to it anytime. Financially, Ed and I both had life insurance policies but nowhere near what he had when he was on active duty. I've been living comfortably off of that, but it is time to think about getting back to the classroom," she explained.

"Would you believe you're not the first teacher I've slept with?" he said with a smile before deciding to share his high school exploits with her.

"No. That wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, one of my friends from college told me she had an affair with a high school student of hers. I know it's wrong, but it does happen. So I'm not surprised. I just kind of hope I might be the last teacher you ever sleep with," she said with a bright, happy smile.

"Hmmm. You sound a bit like my mom," he told her. "And I mean that in the nicest way possible."

"Speaking of your mom, are you going to introduce me one of these days?" she asked.

"She asked me the same question this morning. You know, when I told her I thought I might be in love. With...the one."

"Oh, really?" she said now even more happy. "And what did she say when you told her I was her age?"

Gray laughed and said, "My mom is 56 so I don't think you're quite her age. You said you're what? Forty-nine, was it?"

Du grabbed a pillow and hit him playfully.

"Watch it, buster! I'm very sensitive about my age. Especially around you!"

"But I still love you," he said.

"That's better," she said resting her head on his chest.

After a few seconds of silence she said, "I told Giselle about us today."

"And how did that go?" he asked having a pretty idea how it went.

"Well, after a whole lot of 'I knew it!' and 'tell me everything and don't leave out anything!' and 'what am I supposed to do now?' remarks, she said she was very happy for me. And...very jealous."

"Are they happy?" Gray asked referring to Giselle and her husband.

"Kind of," Du told him. "He's a successful plastic surgeon and very good looking. Giselle is insanely jealous, and I often wonder if she doesn't have good reason to be. I can't say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if he had someone on the side. It breaks my heart to think that might be true, but it's definitely possible."

"I can't understand getting married if you're not 100% committed," he said.

"I love you even more now!" she said sweetly. "I knew Ed would never cheat on me, and he knew the same about me. I would be so devastated."

"Same here. I don't ever want to get divorced, either."

"Do you want children, Gray?" she asked trying not to sound too hopeful.

"Very much," he told her. "I don't know how many but at least one."

"Me, too. I guess 'two' seems ideal, but even one would be wonderful."

They talked about raising children for a while and Du loved everything she heard from this very mature, younger man who felt the way she did about values, discipline, rewards, education, and other things.

"This seems too good to be true," she told him around midnight.

"Yes, it does. I can't believe how my life has changed in the last 72 hours or so."

"From having a gun to your head to having...your gun in me," she said before he rolled her over as they both laughed loudly.

She pulled him on top of her then said, "Mmmm. Could you please shoot me with your gun again?"

Gray obliged her and even 'shot' her one more time the following morning.

"How about this Friday evening for a 'meet the parents' dinner?" he suggested.

"Sure, but you have to tell them I'm not...how old are you?" she asked.

"I'll be 23 on Sunday," he replied.

"Oh, my gosh! Twenty-three! I'm going to be arrested for child abuse!" she teased sweetly. "Does your mom have any idea I'm...not 23?"

"No. I kind of skirted the issue, but I did let her know you lost your husband, and she wanted me tell you how sorry she is."

"Oh, that is so sweet. I think I'm going to like her. Do you think she'll like me?"

"When she sees how much I love you she will," he told her.

"And...just how much do you love me?" she asked playfully.

Gray got serious and said, "It's still early, but I'm pretty sure...with all my heart, Du. I think I may just love you with all my heart."

He saw her eyes fill with tears as she looked at him. He didn't say anything else he just held her close as she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

After a good two minutes she finally spoke.

"I love you, too. With all of my heart. It's funny, but while I couldn't tell Giselle about being raped, I did tell her I was so ready to fall in love again just before that happened. I pretty much stopped going out altogether after that so she must have thought I was kind of schizophrenic or something."

She smiled and said, "Then I met you. From the first time we spoke, I had this feeling, you know?"

"I do. I truly understand. It's as though we were both ready and eager to fall in love, but without the right person there's nothing to act on," he said agreeing with her completely.