All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 01'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lol I enjoyed reading this. I'm a 5'5" d cup blonde blue eyed girl who went to ucla and lived in sunset lol. I never dated the quarter back but my roommate did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

If the rest of this story is anything like the first chapter, I’m going to have hours and hours of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good tale

Good premise. Lotta fun possibilities. But there is one false note. The handsome QB at a major college who loses his virginity in first semester at college? If he was good enough to go major college, he would have had all manner of h.s. girls and women of all ages coming on to him--long before then.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 5 years ago
Nice and slow

Good to see a cheating / cuckold story that takes the time to build the characters and story line. To me the best part of a cuckold story is the angst. And the best angst is where the girl is torn between love for her partner and lust for another. Looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

Hell yes!

Well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES