UCLA to Big D Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while Ryan never tired of her sweet bubble ass while doing her from behind, he also loved when she would ride him while her heavy breasts bounced in his face. On a Sunday morning following a fraternity party, Jenna brought a bottle of baby oil to bed. She said, "I'm on my period, so today I will pleasure you Ryan." She gave him a full oiled body massage before she covered his genitals and erotically stroked and massaged him for nearly an hour. Ryan had noticed that she would spend an inordinate amount of attention on his testicles during their love making. She seemed to be infatuated with his tender sack and his ejaculation. This morning, she playfully squeezed his nuts and stroked his cock with her oil covered hands, consistently bringing him to the edge of climax before backing off and doing it again. She did this over and over before Ryan finally shot his load all over her hands. She erotically milked the last of his cum before licking her fingers. Following the slippery hand job he said to her, "You are absolutely amazing Jenna; I'm falling in love with you."

She smiled and kissed him, "I'm falling in love with you too Ryan!" They nuzzled together; Ryan quickly dozed off with a smile on his face. Before Jenna fell asleep she quickly got out of bed and changed her panties; not because she had bled through her protection, but because this was his day of pleasure and she didn't want to tell him that she had cum in her panties yet again. As she climbed back into bed, a naughty smile came across her lips; she had something special for him when he awoke.

They slept the day away until Ryan awoke to a room dimly lit by candles and soft music. Jenna stroked his cock with oiled hands. A purple babydoll and g-string that she'd purchased at a friend's lingerie party recently, gripped her phenomenal body. The upper section was sheer with strategically placed sequins that did very little to conceal her beautiful tits. The lower part was sheer as well, but the material was intentionally darker to leave a little more to the imagination. Under the baby doll, she wore a lavender g-string with more sheer material across the front. Ryan could just barely make out the curls of her blonde bush through the little window. "Oh my God Jenna, you look incredible!"

Jenna slowly got up and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She turned so he could see her exposed ass. She slowly danced to the erotic music. Her ass swayed in a sexy fashion; Ryan grabbed and stroked himself. She turned and massaged her huge tits through the sheer material. Jenna danced right up in front of his face before slipping her hand down the front of her panties. She tangled her fingers in her pubes before lowering her hand and sexily playing with her clit. Eventually Jenna slipped her wet fingers from her panties and brought them to her mouth.

Ryan was ready to explode. Jenna pulled his hand from his cock and backed her ass into his lap. She handed him the oil. Ryan knew what she wanted; her crack was soon covered in the slippery liquid. Jenna pressed backwards and slid her oiled butt up and down against his hard cock. He reached around for her tits, but she teasingly pushed his hands away.

After several minutes, Jenna turned back around and got down on her knees. She peeled the straps from her shoulders; the lingerie slipped down around her waist. Her full tits bounced freely. "Coat them with oil stud!" She helped him massage her oil covered boobs before moving them to his cock. She wrapped them around it and slid slowly up and down the shaft. Ryan was in heaven, but it got even better as she started talking dirty to him in an attempt to get him off: "Fuck my tits with your rock hard cock stud", "I'm soaking wet from your hot dick fucking my boobs baby", "I can't wait for you to shoot your hot cum all over my tits and in my mouth lover!" It was like something right out of a porn film.

Jenna tweaked her nipples as she increased the pace; Ryan couldn't hold out any longer. His head fell backwards as 3 or 4 streams spewed on her tits and neck. She reached for his balls, lowered her mouth and sucked the last of the cum from his cock. As she had done in the past, she erotically massaged his load around her tits and licked her fingers clean. As Ryan breathlessly recovered from his climax and stared down at Jenna's perfect face and body, he knew this was the woman he would marry one day.

Ryan fell in love with her right from the outset, but as time went by he quickly realized that in addition to being stunningly beautiful, Jenna was smart, witty, funny, driven, and very independent. He knew she would be successful in the professional world after college. She would make a great wife and he would be an absolute fool to let her get away. He wasn't ever going to let that happen...or so he thought.

*****

Their first two years of college went by in a blur. They fell more deeply in love as their sex life blossomed. Jenna was insatiable and wanted his dick all the time. It wasn't uncommon while studying in her dorm room for her to stealthily take off her top or her panties and say, "Ryan do you think you could help me with this problem?" He would turn and see her tweaking her nipples or playing with her clit. Passionate sex always ensued.

Jenna also loved to surprise him with spontaneous sex on campus. She scouted out the most private bathrooms and would periodically text him between classes to see if he wanted to "get together for coffee" or "just to talk". When he would inevitably arrive like Pavlov's dog, she would lead him to one of her scouted locations and lock the door behind them. Jenna never failed to swallow his load before they went on to their next class. Sometimes they would blow off the rest of their schedule and head back to the dorms for wild afternoon sex.

Jenna also kept naked pictures of herself on her phone. Occasionally she'd text him one out of the blue and say, "This chick wants to fuck your brains out tonight" or "These boobs want to be coated with your hot cream baby." Ryan would walk around campus half-stiff and happily oblige when they got back home.

Ryan and Jenna both moved to off campus apartments their sophomore year and the privacy afforded by the new housing situation contributed to their active sex life. They slept together nearly every night at one place or the other.

Ryan's roommates were always jealous that he was the one fucking beautiful Jenna Norris. Ryan's nerdy computer geek roommate Jason constructed a listening device that he could attach to the common wall he shared with Ryan. Jason would go to his room as soon as Ryan and Jenna went to bed. The nerd would masturbate to the sounds of Jenna's naughty bedroom behavior and moaning climaxes. Aside from Ryan, Jason was the only person who knew that Ryan's gorgeous girlfriend was a closet nymphomaniac. After a semester, Ryan figured out what Jason was up to and kicked his ass before booting the little pervert out.

Ryan and Jenna were one of the few couples that remained together throughout their college experience. Most of their friends would enter in and out of relationships on a weekly basis. Ryan and Jenna had a few minor breakups, but were never unfaithful to one another. That is, until one erotic affair...

*****

That summer following their sophomore year Ryan and Jenna attended summer school. Unfortunately, because they would both be changing apartments in the fall, they had no place to live until the new semester. Jenna answered several ads for rooms to rent, but she couldn't find anyone who would rent on a month to month lease.

In frustration, Jenna answered an ad for a room at a beach house in Santa Monica. It was more than she wanted to pay, but she thought it would be fun to live near the ocean for the summer. She hadn't asked the question about the lease on the phone as she thought maybe if the landlord had a chance to meet her first; he or she would like her enough to agree to the deal. That definitely turned out to be the case!

Jenna pulled up at the quaint little house and as she walked up the driveway, a dark haired girl in a tight spandex jogging outfit was coming out the door. Jenna introduced herself; the girl sheepishly admitted in a slight French accent that she had forgotten about their appointment and was heading down for a run on the beach. The girl invited Jenna in and poured her some iced tea as she apologized again for the scheduling mix-up. She introduced herself as Andrea Dubois and told Jenna she was finishing up her grad work at Pepperdine. She had moved from France when she was 18 to attend college in the U.S. but would be moving back home at the end of the summer. After 7 years in the U.S. she was bummed that her time in the states was coming to an end.

Her father had purchased the house as a place for Andrea while she lived in Southern California. The place was small with only 2 bedrooms and a shared bathroom, which in the back of Jenna's mind might be the deal-breaker when she mentioned Ryan. Andrea showed Jenna around the house and the backyard in which Jenna noticed contained a working hot tub. The two of them really hit it off in spite of Andrea being 5 years her senior.

Jenna finally inquired about the lease. Andrea said it wouldn't be a problem because her dad was going to sell the place at the end of summer anyway. He had asked Andrea to try and find a roommate these last few months to reduce his debt load. Jenna then told her about Ryan. Andrea's first reaction was one of disappointment not objection, which surprised Jenna a little. But after pondering it for a few minutes Andrea said she would consider it if she liked him when they met. They agreed that Ryan and Jenna would come back the following night. As Jenna headed down the walkway to her car, Andrea stealthily checked out her amazing ass.

Jenna and Ryan arrived the following night and it didn't take long for Andrea to agree to rent them the room. She would later admit that unless Ryan had been an axe murderer, she was going to rent the room to Jenna regardless. It was a bonus that her boyfriend was cute as well.

Since Ryan and Jenna couldn't drink at the restaurant, Andrea bought beers and they picked up fish tacos from the bean wagon. The three of them hung out on the beach while getting to know each other better. Having a roommate who was over 21 was a bonus perk that Ryan and Jenna were already excited about. As they drove back home that night they agreed that Andrea seemed really nice. Ryan thought to himself that she was pretty fucking hot too. She was about the same height as Jenna, and from what he could tell she had great legs, a really nice ass and perky tits. She reminded him of the French actress Sophie Marceau from the movie Braveheart. Ryan was also intrigued by her tongue ring.

*****

Saturday, July 14th

Ryan and Jenna moved in that Saturday. They put most of their stuff in storage but squeezed Ryan's king-sized bed into their little room. They brought as few clothes as possible; the little closet wasn't made for two. Andrea helped them unload Ryan's car which afforded her an opportunity to check out her new roommates. Ryan took off his shirt to get some So Cal sun; Andrea deviously admired his muscular arms, chest, and six-pack abs. She had learned from their talk on the beach that he played quarterback at UCLA.

Jenna wore a short sundress with thin straps that accentuated her narrow shoulders, gymnast's arms and long tanned legs. Andrea suspected her new roommate's breasts were enhanced, she doubted such a petite girl could have such large natural tits. Regardless, they were spectacular and the cute dress showed plenty of cleavage.

Andrea showed them how to use the controls on the hot tub; they invited her to join them for a dip later. She said she had a date, but would happily take a rain check. Jenna and Ryan were making dinner when Andrea headed out the door for her date. Ryan noticed Andrea looking really hot in her low cut top and short skirt. She caught him staring; she smiled and winked over her shoulder as she headed out the door.

Not long after Andrea departed, Jenna grabbed Ryan's cock through his shorts. "I'm really horny, let's skip dinner and go have some fun in the hot tub!"

Ryan exclaimed, "Dinner's almost ready and I'm hungry!"

"Suit yourself." Jenna said as she walked out of the kitchen and flipped up her skirt; she wasn't wearing panties. Ryan immediately realized the errors of his ways. He turned off the stove, grabbed the bottle of wine and quickly followed. When he entered the bedroom, the door closed behind him. "Go sit on the bed and close your eyes fucker," was all he heard. Ryan set the bottle down, closed his eyes, and sat down on the edge of the bed. Thirty seconds passed before Jenna spoke again, "I know you're hungry stud, open your eyes and see what's for dinner!"

Ryan opened his eyes to a beautiful sight; Jenna was completely naked and her trimmed muff was less than a foot in front of his face. He reached out, grabbed her ass with both hands and buried his face in her snatch. She giggled as his tongue slid across her clit, "Not so fast big boy, this body wants to be taken in the hot tub, take me outside and fuck me!"

Ryan scooped her up and carried her outside. They barely made it into the tub before Jenna jumped up on the edge and spread her legs wide. Ryan ate her pussy to a squirting cum before she wildly sucked his cock and swallowed his load. After kissing and fondling for less than a minute, Jenna fed Ryan her tits once again. She then told him to climb back on the edge so she could suck him hard. Once that was accomplished, she climbed up and gripped the sides of the tub and begged Ryan to take her from behind.

As erotic as the setting was for both of them, Ryan didn't have his best stuff. For some reason, he couldn't maintain a hard-on after Jenna had sucked him off. He wasn't sure if it was the hot water or the thought of Andrea catching them in the act, but he wasn't himself. They fucked around in the tub for another 30 minutes before going back inside. They were in bed before midnight.

Ryan lay on top of the sheets feeling a strong sense of inadequacy. He had eaten her pussy before she sucked him off, but for the first time he could remember, he couldn't keep a hard-on after he shot his load. Their intercourse was frustratingly mediocre in spite of Jenna's arousal. She was like a caged tiger; she was always enthusiastic when it came to sex, but tonight she was insatiable and he simply couldn't keep up. It was the first time he could remember having to tell her he couldn't go anymore. She said it was "okay" and that she "understood" but he knew she wasn't satisfied.

An hour later, Jenna woke when Andrea came home. Lying next to Ryan as he slept, she lowered her hand into her panties as she listened to what transpired outside.

*****

Sunday, July 15th, 11:20 a.m.

The following morning the two of them went for a run on the beach before stopping for coffee. As they walked back to the house, Jenna asked Ryan if he had heard Andrea and her date in the hot tub the previous night. Ryan said that he passed out and hadn't heard a thing.

She said she hoped we weren't that loud when we were in there.

That piqued Ryan's interest and he asked, "They were talking loud?"

"No they were fucking loud!"

"How do you know they were fucking?" He asked stupidly.

Jenna looked at him and rolled her eyes, "I think I know what good fucking sounds like; Andrea was moaning and grunting out his name over and over, Paulo, Paulo," Jenna recounted, "he must be really big because she couldn't stop telling him how much she loved his huge cock." Ryan was getting a boner as he listened to Jenna recount Andrea's fuckfest.

As they walked up to the house a tall, dark, well-built Spanish looking guy was just leaving. They introduced themselves and he said, "Hi I'm Paulo, nice to meet you." They shook hands and exchanged hello's before he walked out to the street. Ryan and Jenna glanced at each other and giggled.

Ryan whispered, "The infamous Paulo!"

"With the really big cock," finished Jenna. Again they laughed.

From his car, Paulo eyed Andrea's new roommate in her skin-tight running gear. He watched as she and her boyfriend laughed about something on the porch. The blonde was even hotter than Andrea had said. Suddenly a thought crossed his mind; he checked his watch which read 11:30 a.m. Paulo hurried home, hopeful his suspicions were correct.

*****

Later that afternoon, Ryan and Jenna went down to the beach. It was a typical sunny 80 degree day in Southern California. They laid out their towels and applied 4 SPF Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil. Ryan had on the cool board shorts that Jenna got him for his birthday. Jenna wore a skimpy two piece red bikini with spaghetti straps. "Damn, I get horny looking at you in that suit." Ryan told her. He wasn't the only one, over the next couple of hours a dozen guys stumbled up and down the beach in front of them trying to get a better look at Jenna.

Twenty minutes later Jenna said, "Hey that looks like Andrea lying on that towel with her friend; we should go over and say hi." Just as they started to get up, Ryan noticed that Andrea and her friend started kissing. He tapped Jenna on the shoulder and by the time she turned to look, Andrea and her friend were fully making out. Her friend was blonde with hair that went all the way down her back; she looked to be a little smaller than Andrea. Ryan couldn't really see her face but she had a smoking little body in her black bikini.

Jenna slapped Ryan on the arm and told him to stop staring. They sat back down and looked the other way. "Wow, she really gets around," Jenna said, "first big Paulo last night and now the little blonde!"

"Maybe the blonde is a transvestite with a really big cock," Ryan laughed at his own joke.

Jenna smiled and said, "You're terrible!" For the next hour or so, they took turns glancing over at Andrea and her girlfriend as they rolled around on the beach. Ryan turned onto his stomach so Jenna couldn't see the hard-on he sported from the lesbian show. Eventually, Ryan fell asleep and awoke a while later as Andrea and the cute blonde walked up holding hands. "Hey guys, this is my friend Kristen. Kristen these are my new roommates I told you about."

"Nice to meet you both, Andrea has already told me a lot about you." The blonde said cheerily. Ryan could now see her face was on par with her body. She was 5'-3" and about 100 pounds with perky tits and a really nice ass. She looked like Elisha Cuthbert with longer hair. He also couldn't help but notice that both Kristen and Andrea were doing a lot of looking and smiling at Jenna. As Ryan watched Andrea checking out his girlfriend, Kristen startled him when she said, "Andrea tells me you play for UCLA, I was a cheerleader there four years ago, go Bruins!"

"Uh...yeah go Bruins," Ryan replied, still a little distracted by the whole situation.

"We are headed back up to the house in a couple of minutes, maybe we'll see you up there in a bit," Andrea chimed.

After they left Jenna said, "Wow, she sure seems comfortable in her own skin. She didn't do anything to hide her relationship with her blonde friend."

"Why would she, that chick is pretty fucking hot!" Ryan said with a smirk.

"Keep it in your pants pervert!" Jenna smiled back at him.

"By the way...I think the girls were scoping you out."

"What...who?" Jenna asked.

"Andrea and the little blonde."

"No way, you're just imagining things because you saw them kissing."

"Jenna, why wouldn't they? They obviously both like girls and you are the hottest thing on this beach. Your fucking tits should be illegal in that bikini!"