UCLA to Big D Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shut up Ryan!" She said with a nervous laugh. "Let's talk about something else."

As Jenna sat there thinking about what Ryan had said, she got a very weird feeling. "What if they were checking me out? Do I want to live in the same house with a bi-sexual girl who finds me attractive?" Ryan and Jenna hung out for another hour before heading back to the house. When they arrived, Andrea's door was closed. Ryan made margaritas and they kicked back listening to some Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Eventually Andrea and Kristen emerged. Kristen's hair was mussed and a slight sheen glistened on her skin. She said goodbye and again Ryan noticed the hot blonde checking out his girlfriend's tits as she made her way to the door. He watched as Kristen and Andrea kissed on the front porch before Andrea came back inside. On her way in, she caught Ryan staring again; she gave him another very sly wink and a smile.

The next week was hectic as their summer school schedules kept them very busy. It was now late-July and Ryan would be leaving for summer football camp in the morning. He'd be staying in the dorms all week and he and Jenna wouldn't have a chance to see one another the entire time. Jenna broke out the purple babydoll and oil and they fucked all night long. At one point as she was riding his cock with her tits bouncing inside the shear fabric of the lingerie, she huskily growled, "I hope you won't forget about me while you're at camp this week."

"Are you kidding, this vision will be engrained in my mind for a month!"

*****

Monday, July 23rd

(Following day)

Jenna dropped Ryan off at camp and attended her classes on campus. When she got home, Andrea and Paulo were drinking beers and had just ordered pizza. She soaked down a few of her own and the three of them were soon feeling no pain. "Let's go for a dip in the hot tub!" Andrea suggested.

"That's a great idea," Paulo replied as he looked over at Jenna. She felt more than a little uncomfortable going into the tub with only the two of them after what she'd heard the previous week and after what Ryan said about Andrea scoping her out, but she didn't have a legitimate excuse and was too buzzed to refuse anyway.

Andrea then said, "Great, but I have a rule in the hot tub, no clothes allowed!" Jenna started to argue, but Andrea laughed and said, "My house, my rules!" Jenna looked at her incredulously before heading to her room. She nervously debated how she wanted to handle the situation, but she finally decided to go ahead with it. She walked outside wearing only a towel. Paulo and Andrea were already in the tub and were laughing and kissing. As Jenna approached they both watched as she climbed all the way into the water before removing her towel.

"That's cheating," Andrea kidded and they all laughed. They drank a few more beers before Jenna's tension began to subside. Andrea was now really fucked up and kept popping in and out of the water as they all told stories and jokes. She obviously wasn't shy about Jenna seeing her naked. Jenna could easily understand why she'd caught Ryan staring at Andrea on a couple of occasions; she was very pretty and had some really nice breasts.

Paulo jumped out of the tub and grabbed his nearby backpack. Jenna stealthily checked out his muscular ass as he leaned over to grab it. And though it was semi-dark, as he came back to the tub Jenna could see his big thick flaccid dick as it hung down at least 6 inches. His huge balls splashed as he jumped back into the tub. Jenna found herself getting horny as she saw the two of them naked for the first time.

Paulo pulled out a pipe and offered Jenna some weed. She respectfully declined as drugs weren't her thing. She had an uncle who OD'd when she was a little girl and she swore she would never try them. Andrea and Paulo had no such inhibitions, they each took several hits and got really baked. Jenna herself was soon dizzy from the combination of the beers, the hot water, and the second hand smoke.

Suddenly, she felt someone's foot rubbing her leg. At first she thought it was Paulo, but she soon realized it was Andrea. Jenna wasn't sure what to do, so she remained still, hoping it was an accident. Andrea's foot inched further up her leg to her thigh, Jenna concluded this was definitely no accident. Andrea's toes felt really good, but she had never been touched intimately by a girl and it was making her nervous. When her foot touched Jenna's pussy, she froze with fear. Andrea slid her toes up and down her slit several times before Jenna practically screamed, "Guys I'm getting really dizzy from the beer and the heat, I'm going to go to bed."

Andrea and Paulo pleaded with her to stay, but she said she was really fucked up and tired. The dry towels were sitting on a lounge chair about 10 feet away. She quickly climbed out of the tub and hurried over to grab one. Although it was relatively dark, Andrea and Paulo got an eyeful of Jenna's body when she did so. Once wrapped in the towel, she thanked them for a fun night and went inside. Andrea quietly said to Paulo, "Wow, she has a hot fucking body, I thought those big tits were fake before, but now I'm not so sure?"

"Oh they're real and they're fucking spectacular! Her little round ass needs a good hard pounding by a real man. I'd turn that horny little thing into a cum slut!" Paulo growled with clenched teeth.

"Horny little thing? Whoa there cowboy, you picked all that up by seeing her naked for five seconds? How do you know they're real and that she doesn't get pounded by a real man? Her boyfriend's pretty fucking cute and he looks good with his shirt off."

"Trust me, I know these things!"

Andrea gave him a quizzical look before going on, "I was rubbing my toes on her pussy before she jumped out of the tub, I think if she had stayed, we'd both be getting a piece of that right now. There's something about her, she seems innocent, but I think she's a tiger underneath that girl-next-door façade."

Paulo didn't respond, but he knew the truth.

Back in her room, Jenna was a jumble of nerves and excitement. She couldn't recall ever being attracted to girls, but Andrea touching her had really turned her on. Also she couldn't get the image of Paulo's huge package out of her mind. Jenna had never been unfaithful to Ryan, but the thought of sex with Andrea and Paulo made her dripping wet. For a fleeting moment, the thought of walking back out completely naked and giving herself to them crossed her mind. "No I can't do that to Ryan..."

Instead, as Jenna climbed into bed, she reached into her drawer and pulled out her vibrator and Vaseline. She listened for the inevitable sounds of Andrea and Paulo's lovemaking. She lubed up her toy and slowly rubbed it across her swollen pussy lips. When she heard Andrea's moans, she flipped the switch and rubbed it over her clit. She could still hear the sound of their passionate sex above the hum of the vibrator. Jenna fucked herself for more than an hour. Several orgasms later, she was eventually lost in ecstasy and failed to realize that Andrea and Paulo had come inside. As Andrea passed her room, she listened closely and heard the unmistakable hum of a vibrator. She smiled to herself as she actually heard Jenna climax. "I knew it!"