All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 06'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Damn that’s a lot of great sex FifthEstate! I love where you’ve gone with this! Jenna’s hot!

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordabout 6 years ago
Perfection

That was great. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jenna rocks!

Keep it cumming FifthEstate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

My husband and I love this series. I hope that is not the end. She has 3 weeks left and we want to hear every moment !

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 6 years agoAuthor
Much more to come!

Anonymous, thanks for the feedback! There are 12 chapters remaining, make sure to check out my profile for a peak as to what’s on tap! If you aren’t already following me, do it for future updates. Jenna has some incredible sexual escapades on the way!

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 6 years agoAuthor
peek...

My comments even need editing...

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Enjoying Jennas journey so much have put you on my favourites. So looking forward to future submissions.

5*s all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
racism

Didn't appreciate the use of the N word from a non-black character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You missed something anonomous,

Your not Bull. Bull did appreciate it. Other Bulls do too. Just a fact. It is not used derogitorially.

I love the pace and descriptiveness in your writing with your story. Nothing extra. Well thought out.

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback appreciated

Thanks for the feedback. I can tell you the use of the “N” word is not something I take lightly. You will only see it in my writing spoken by characters who the reader would consider likely to do so, and even at that, I do my best to keep it to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My first BC

True story. I’m a white married women of 6 years. I work in manufacturing. I have all way wore very low cut blouses. I’m 5’4” with 46DD tits over weigh .im cute but not pretty and my husband hasn’t touched my in over a year. I’m also in my mid to late 50s. Will to two black guys that work in the warehouse are several years young then me and both are full of tattoos. They have always kind of scared me a little with their looks and the way they act. They have make several nasty commits about me and my tits but I ignored it. Will a couple months ago I was in they office and they started teasing me and not being touched by my husband I was enjoying the attention.will one thing lead to another and with their nasty talk and them playing with my tits. I’ve never had rough sex before .but now I love it we fuck a lot now and having them spank my ass and abusing my tits and all their nasty talk I love it a lot it incredible.

rickylaw01rickylaw0111 months ago

Loved that one comment about being upset about you using the "N" word. Not upset about the blackmail, doctoring the tape to take another man's wife, hiding the second page of the contract from her husband, lies to the wife about her husband agreeing to the terms, stabbing a friend and teammate in the back, wanting to get her pregnant and trying to figure out a way to keep her from going back to her husband.

Anonymous commenter is fine with all of that but omg you better not use the "N" word

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

The most explicit depiction of interracial sex I have yet to read on this site. A hotwife taken away and fucked silly by big black cock! Yet the notion of Jenna mistakenly taking cash from Cole and then the fraudulent contract he gave Ryan to sign away Jenna was a bit of a stretch. Perhaps some other way to get Jenna. Something like showing Ryan the video of Jenna getting off in the bathroom or something that prompts Jenna to voluntarily subjugate herself.

Nevertheless, five stars!

Haven't read earlier chapters but will surely do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES