All Comments on 'Uganda 1972: Priyanka's Tale'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't get out much, do you?

Many young Indian women can be exotically beautiful (my wife, for example) so I can understand this fantasy of yours...

However, it's obvious that you've never actually met or talked to one. Indian women are always looking for lighter skinned males for the sake of her children. Light skin color is equated to beauty as much as any other quality in that culture. An Indian woman would never marry a black man unless she was incredibly desperate, and with low percentage of females in India these days, any woman can find a partner. Her family would certainly disown her. Indian women do not think with their cunts. Pragmatic, cultural creatures, they are... especially when it comes to marriage.

Second, Indian women are not into anal. My wife would choose death before giving her's up. The chances of you ever getting Desi ass are about as likely as you getting a red "H" on one of your stories.

Keep dreaming... (no rating, for the lack of believability)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Anon No.1

I am an Indian woman in love with a black man. The world has moved forward but you surely haven't.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 6 years agoAuthor
Glad to see you here, Indian lady commentator.

At my school, Carleton U, I've seen plenty of South Asian women with Black men. Ironically, it's the racist white males who oppose us the most, even more than South Asian men. Go figure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...