Ugly Duckling (Ribbons) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Kira pulling my thighs forward, and knowing her as well as I did, I complied, and soon I felt her full, soft and oh, so warm lips pressed against my nether hole, her tongue fucking me back there, in and out. I wiggled my ass on her face with the pleasure of it all, and I knew that I would return this very special pleasure to her tonight. Kira fucked my ass with her long tongue for about 5 minutes, then I sat up, and looked over my shoulder (though there was nothing to see, her face being under my ass, LOL), and I announced, "I'm gonna do you now."

Kira lay her head back down on the mattress, and let me proceed. Undoubtedly, her neck and tongue were a little sore from the angle, and all. I pulled her legs back up, and past me, so that she was nearly jackknifed, her thighs pressing against her breasts. Her pussy was tempting, lying there open and easily available to me again, but I wanted Kira's beautiful ass this time. I pulled her trim thighs a little further back, and there lay her little ass hole, all pink, and puckered and so sweet to contemplate,

"Kira baby, your little puckered rear hole is so pretty, sweetie," I said. "It looks so kissably perfect... would you like me to kiss it?"

From behind and under me I heard, "Oh yeah, baby, kiss it."

"Can I lick it?" I said, teasingly.

"Uh huh, I'd like you to lick my pink little hole. It aches for your touch, and your tongue," Kira said.

"What else would you like, honey?" I said, gently blowing on her rear opening, and watching her sphincter muscle open and close, then open again, revealing her pinkness inside.

"Umm, oh baby, would you mind sticking your sweet little tongue inside there?" Kira said, seductively.

"Inside where?" I responded.

"Umm, baby, inside my tight, hot, pink virginal cheerleader ass hole that I've never, ever let anyone else ever look at, much less touch, much less fuck with her tongue...PLEASE BABY, fuck me now, hard and deep inside my ass, with your hot fuckin' tongue, 'til I cum and cum and cum, then kiss me hard and deep, and fuck my mouth with your tongue that was just deep inside my ass!!!"

Well, enough teasing, I figured, and I fucked Kira's sweet little anus with my tongue until she DID cum, about a dozen times. The taste, and smell of Kira's ass were one of the greatest pleasures of my life, and afterwards, we kissed for hours, and she licked all of my face, and I hers. Kira got up and snatched my panties off the desk, then clutched them in her hand next to her nose, and we fell asleep for the rest of the night, waking up a couple of times each, to finger each other's pussy and clit, and make the other cum in her sleep.

Over the next few weeks leading up to the Winter Festival, I slavishly followed Kira's directions in 'toning up, fixing up, cuteing up,' as she put it. She had me visit the Fitness Center every day, and I learned about the equipment there, and began doing a light series of exercises that helped me to lose 15 pounds, down to 130, and just generally tone up my muscles and help me with attitude, too. A side benefit of spending time there, were all the really toned girls who spent time there, and their skimpy outfits. I hoped I wouldn't have to compete with them, but I surely didn't mind looking at them, and using my imagination. I didn't think of it as cheating on Kira, only stretching my fantasy life a little. Along with the gym, Kira introduced me to Yoga, and helped me to learn how to center myself, and focus on each part of my being, and just plain relax. I know it sounds goofy, but it worked, and, it WAS California, after all, LOL.

In addition, Kira and I went shopping, and we bought me several really nice outfits, that she said were 'hip,' but a cut above the usual jeans and tee shirts and/or flannel shirt that we all inevitably wore, day in and day out, plus a bikini for the 'swimsuit competition.' Yeah, sisters, I know - it's sexist and debasing. On the other hand, I did look pretty good for the first time in my life, and I happen to LIKE looking at other women wearing very little, so fuck off with the militant Stonewall crap for a little while, 'kay?

Kira had a couple of friends who counseled me on ways that I could use just a little makeup to promote my good features, and hide my imperfections. Another friend was an amateur hairstylist, and she cut my hair in an Ashlee Simpson cut, that, to be honest, REALLY made me look good. I was astounded, honestly. And for any girlfriends reading this, I DO NOT endorse Ashlee's 'dumb girl' act, or her sister's either, but I'm willing to admit she knows how to look pretty nice. Truth to tell, I'd LOVE to fuck Ashlee, LOL! As long as I didn't have to talk to her afterwards, he he.

We spent a full 2 weeks just before the competition, making me comfortable with being a girl, doing my own face, arranging my hair 'til I was happy with it, dressing myself, and of course, working out at the gym, so by the night of the 'competition,' I was feeling pretty good about myself. Kira and I had a light dinner at the dining hall, probably the best way to approach their food (groan), and then I showered and when I came back into our room, Kira gave me one of those shoulder rub/massage things that boxers get before their big fight, and Kira gave me the big speech she'd undoubtedly been working on for weeks.

"Rachel, just remember that this competition isn't a contest at all, it's YOUR chance to show the world that, when Rachel Jones chooses to show off, she does it IN STYLE! It doesn't matter whether you come in first, or last, or whatever, because you've ALREADY WON!!..." she went on like that for about 5 minutes, while I smirked at her, and finally she said, "WHAT?"

I said, "Kira, first, you sound like Burgess Meredith in 'Rocky,' second, you've got a little piece of spinach on your front tooth there, and third, you've done a magnificent job of getting me ready, building my confidence, and making me love you even more than I thought possible! I'm ready, babe!"

Kira grinned at me, and said, "Okay, then, that's the most important thing. Which tooth is it?" I smacked her butt, then put on my outfit, a casual raw silk blouse and linen skirt combination, with semi-high heels to make my butt say, 'FUCK ME!!!' to the voters. And, oh yes, I had practiced on those evil sucker shoes for a week. If I didn't already have Kira's heart, I would have dreaded the thought of having to wear high heels to catch another chick's eye. I put my thong bikini, a Hawaiian Island print, into my bag, and we headed down to the lounge on the first floor.

The RA was the emcee, and she was hamming it up, with really bad jokes and all, and the crowd of about 60 students groaned at all the right parts. The crowd was about 40/20 girls to guys, with the 20 guys dates or steadies of some of the girls in the dorm. There were 5 of us competing for the "Miss Madhouse Santa's Helper" title, and 2 guys plus a really cute tiny pet turtle named 'Sylvester," running for "Mr. Miss Madhouse Santa's Helper" (since it WAS a girls' dorm).

Fortunately, there was no talent competition, they just went right to the cheesecake (and beefcake, and, yes, turtlecake), so the 8 of us were lined up in front of everyone, and introduced with name, class, and floor. The emcee had told the crowd that they were forbidden from making any sounds (cheering or booing) during the introductions, so as not to hurt feelings, but they were unable to contain themselves when the emcee introduced the last contestant, Sylvester. I admit I cheered for him too - he was SO cute on his little plastic island! I think he waved to the crowd, but that might just be the excitement clouding my memory of the moment.

Well, we just kind of clumsily pirouetted, and stood around for a while, then the RA - emcee announced the swimsuit portion, so we 5 girls headed to the ladies restroom off the lounge, and changed clothes there. Kira gave me a 'thumbs up' from the crowd as I left with the others. Once inside, we stripped down, and I was shocked to see every girl there, openly scoping each other's naked body! I wasn't sure if it was a female thing, checking out the competition, or a sexual thing, looking for potential lovers. As for me, it was both - though I certainly wasn't looking for a new bedmate, I'll be the first to admit that a beautiful face or feminine body, or both, WILL catch my eye.

Frankly, I thought most of the other girls were better looking than me, but I wasn't fazed by that, with Kira's speech still ringing in my ears. I felt I was already a winner, just being there.

We trooped back out, and the 2 guys, and Sylvester, were already lined up and waiting. We got in line, then did the same silly posing as before, and formed an impromptu conga line and started shimmying around the room. Crowd members joined in until we had a kind of conga - bunny hop line going. I could swear the female contestant behind me, a junior from the second floor, had her hands all over my ass, though I suppose the girl in front of me could have said the same, LOL.

Finally, the RA blew a whistle and announced the secret ballot. I stood with Kira, and we held hands (not so unusual between girls, plus our relationship was starting to become an open secret anyway), and we waited breathlessly, as did the others, while the voting went on and then the votes were counted. After a long, long pause, the RA announced, "First, the winner of the Mr. Miss Madhouse crown is... is... is..." until the crowd started booing her, then "... is Sylvester Turtle!" Everybody applauded wildly, and there were several calls from guys of "Way to go, Sylvester!" and "You're the man!"

I was starting to feel the pressure. Kira noticed it and squeezed my hand, whispering in my ear, "It's all over, Rachel, you don't have to do ANYTHING now, it's out of your hands, you can relax." That calmed me down, and I smiled over in gratitude to her.

Then the RA announced, "And the next and reigning Miss Madhouse is... Misty Shepherd!"

Misty was the girl who'd had her hands on my ass in the conga line, and she really DID look nice, so I felt very happy for her. Kira hugged me, and said, "I'm sorry, Kira...", and I said, "I'M not!" and smiled back at her. "That year of shopping center openings and autograph signings the winner has to fulfill is hell!" I joked. Kira impulsively kissed my cheek, that wonderful, wonderful woman of mine.

Well, except for one thing, the rest of the evening was a normal dorm party, after the contestants had a chance to change into normal clothes (jeans, tee shirts, oh yeah!) And Kira and I mingled, and just generally had a good time for about an hour. We got separated for a while, but I had loads of fun talking to the other students. Many told me that they'd voted for me, and I thanked them.

Finally, the party pretty much broke up, so Kira and I drifted upstairs, and got ready for bed. Kira stripped naked, and I said, "Baby, would you sleep naked tonight?" And she smiled, and said, "Sure, if you will too." I nodded happily, and we crawled into bed, spooning, her petite, lovely, feminine body embraced in mine, my pussy nestled up against the warmth and softness of her full ass, my left hand cupping her left breast, the nipple a little pebble between my fingers. Her left hand was a little behind her, on the outside of my thigh.

Kira mumbled, "Do you want to know how you did? The RA told me..." "No," I whispered in her ear, and paused, then said, "4 girls and 2 guys gave me their cell phone numbers while you and I were separated at the party. I think I know now..." Kira gave a little start, then relaxed in my arms.

"But you're sleeping with me tonight," she whispered, confidently.

"Go to sleep," I said, and kissed her downy cheek. And we slept.

12