Ugly Duckling to Sissy Princess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
455 Followers

I was shocked to hear this story. This bastard had turned my girlfriend into a slut - and, he had also turned me into a cocksucker. Was this just some crazy coincidence, or had Bernice orchestrated this meeting?

"Listen Vicky, I gotta go, but, I want to say a couple a things before I leave." He said. "First of all, I hope there are no hard feelings. Carol is doing her thing, you're doing your thing. It's all good. If she ever finds out about you being a sissy, she should be as forgiving of you as you have been forgiving of her. You both have extraordinary sexual appetites. Maybe the two of you could fuck and suck guys together. Second, I really hope this does not come across as a dick move. You and I cannot be seen socializing on campus. People will ask questions. Nothing changes on campus, okay, we don't know each other. Don't say hi to me, don't even look at me on campus."

I felt a hard kick in the stomach. He had used me and now he wants nothing more to do with me. I rolled in bad and turned away from him. But, there was more.

I felt his hand on my arm. He continued, "But, I do want to see you again outside campus. I don't normally, you know, hook up with sissies, transwomen, or whatever. But, no one else gives a blowjob like that. Also, I've never said this to a sissy before, but, you look really fucking hot dolled up like that! I can get past the fact that you have a tiny dick instead of a pussy, because, I bet your little ass is tighter than any pussy I've ever fucked. I want to fuck you as hard and rough as I fucked Carol and see if you are able to walk straight. "

I really did not know what to say.

He spoke again, "Bernice can be our point of contact. She knows both of us. Next weekend I have some time free between stripping gigs. I will have her call you so we can arrange a time to get together someplace very discreet. I have to run now. I'm already late." He said and kissed my hand. He walked out of the room and left. I could still taste him in my mouth.

Bernice was the first one to walk in the bedroom after he left. She saw my wide grin. I was grinning without even realizing it.

"You and Simon talked for a while, huh?" She asked.

I smiled and told her, "He doesn't want to be seen with me on campus, but, he does want to fuck me."

"Vicky, you little slut!" She said.

"He said I gave him the best blowjob ever!" I told her.

She giggled.

"Are you smitten with that boy?" She asked?

"No. I only did what I did to please you, Bernice. You wanted me to suck his cock, and I wanted to show you that I am committed to doing anything you ask me to do. I hope it pleased you that I did everything you asked me to do." I said, looking into her beautiful eyes.

Bernice smiled. "Well played." She said. "I was prepared to play the jealous dom and punish you harshly for showing interest in someone else, but, your response was good. It took away my pretext to punish you." She said matter-of-factly.

"Where are the other gurls?" I asked her.

It's late. They left, except for Vanessa.

As if on cue, Vanessa walked in the room with ropes and straps and an odd shaped pillow.

"Vicky baby, I told you I would fuck tonight." Bernice said in a sexy voice touching the back of my neck. "Vanessa is going to join us." She said.

I had questions about what they were planning to do, but, Bernice put a finger on my lips and said, "shhhhhhh".

Then, Bernice grabbed my face and started kissing me passionately. Her lips were soft and moist; they smelled like cherry chapstick. Her mouth smelled and tasted nice and minty. She was wearing a sexy perfume. The combination was extremely intoxicating.

The kissing lifted me to cloud nine and I was only barely conscious of the fact that, while we were kissing, Bernice and Vanessa were stripping me of my clothes and tying my arms and legs with ropes.

I also kissed Vanessa and watched Vanessa and Bernice French kissing.

I thought I did not like Vanessa, but, it turns out I was very attracted to her. Vanessa and Bernice were the hottest gurl and girl, respectively, that I have ever met in person.

Our tongues danced a tango, switching partners, while Bernice and Vanessa rolled me around the bed and tied me with the rope. I should have been more circumspect about what they were doing, but, the kissing and teasing made me stupid.

When the kissing stopped, Bernice and Vanessa both looked at each other and back at me with evil grins.

I was in my fishnet stocking and high heels, and nothing else, and I was was tied with rope all over. I could not move my arms or legs. Between the two of them, they pushed and pulled me, until I was on the bed facing down. They put the ramp pillow under me and it had the effect of lifting my ass for easy entry.

Somehow, someone had gotten a choker around my neck with a chain leash. Bernice pulled hard on it to give me the message that she was in total control, and, I better submit. The ropes were tight. They had done a good job. No matter how hard I pulled, I could not free myself.

Suddenly, Bernice slapped my ass hard and it stung me. As soon as the pain started to ebb, I got another hard slap by Vanessa. They laughed like crazy women as they alternating slapping my ass for about ten minutes. My ass stung and throbbed with pain real bad. I was sure my ass was beat red.

Then, Bernice went to the closet to grab some things. I was afraid to look.

Vanessa caressed my back sensually and whispered in my ear, "Relax baby. It's about to get real rough for you, but, it'll go a little easier if you stay relaxed and submissive."

She was like Bernice, fucking crazy!

She said, "I may be a gurl, but, I still have a cock and you are going suck it like you sucked Simon's cock. But, that's not all, Vicky. Bernice and I flipped a coin to decide whether she will fuck your ass with a strap-on first, or, whether I would fuck you with my 8-inch cock first. Guess who won?"

That's when I noticed Vanessa's erect cock poking a tent on her dress. Fuck! Her cock must be as big as Simon's! She was a hot feminine sissy with a monster-sized cock!

Bernice came back from the closet wearing a strap-on the same size as Vanessa's cock. She also had a horse whip in her hands.

Bernice squeezed a plastic bottle of lubricant, to pour the lubricant on her hand, and then, both of them took turns rubbing the slippery liquid on the crack of my ass. Their fingers poked through my crack to rub the lubricant inside me and I felt my ass muscles tighten to resist the invasion. It hurt a lot of have fingers inside me, and it was the beginning!

"Fuck, she is so tight!" Vanessa said. "Not by the time we get through! She'll be as loose as a five dollar whore." answered Bernice. They both laughed a sinister and scary laugh.

Crazy bitches, both of them. I felt extremely vulnerable.

Then, they moved into positions. Vanessa got behind me and put her hands on the small of my back. I could feel her cock moving up the crack of my ass to find the soft, small, tight and delicate point of entry. When she found the spot, her cock pressed up against my asshole, but, she did not push it inside me. She either wanted to torment me with anticipatory terror or she was waiting from a cue from Bernice.

Bernice brought her strap-on to my face and said, "Just because this cock is silicon, don't think you can shortchange me. I want the same blowjob you gave Simon. No, actually I want a better one!" Holding up the whip, she added, "This whip is going to welt your ass really bad if I get anything less than what you gave Simon. You best worship this cock, girl!"

My heart raced! I was more scared than I have ever been in my life! I had no way out of this thing! This was going to be a long and painful night!

JHouston
JHouston
455 Followers
12