All Comments on 'Ugly Duckling to Sissy Princess Ch. 06'

by JHouston

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot

Love the story so far well worth the wait

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 7 years ago

You missed a great opportunity to say "it is a weapon of ass destruction!" in the antepenultimate paragraph. :-D

But joking aside, the story keeps going really good. Can't wait to see Ted fucking our little Vicky.

desiCDsissydesiCDsissyalmost 7 years ago
Keep it coming

I love this story. Cant wait for Vicky's first with Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Loving it but can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please !!!

I really have Loved every written word you have shared with us mere mortals but , for the love of Murphy give us some more ... You owe us that much for diligently reading your beautifully woven story line ..

Hugs

Kathryn... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where are all the MEN?

Simon and Ted should be the main forces behind Vicky’s transformation. Instead they show up for the smallest of scenes and quickly disappear. Bernice is boring.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katover 4 years ago
The rest of the story.....

Please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still waiting

Desperatly waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but we are waiting for more,

Continue it please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg please get to the part with Ted. Stop teasing us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, it is in a way wholesome and I dig it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As others have said please circle back and let us know what happens to Vicki. Your fans desperately await you putting pen to paper.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Once something is put in your mind, it is hard to forget about it! I'm not gay, but growing up, people called me faggot, pussy, gay-boy, etc.

Ugly Duckling is a great story! Ted's plan seems to be working quite well !

I was small for a guy, nerdy and continuously berated, I had low self-esteem. One guy who made me do something for him told me he was making me do it, for MY benefit! That I should accept who I am.

In my mid 20's I had gotten myself into reading gay sex stories. I also was a discreet panty wearer. I fantasized often. I got the nerve to finally let some guy fuck me. I was extremely nervous and unsure, just as I felt him on top of me. He knew this was my first time. Instead of going easy, he just jammed his cock all the way inside me! It HURT! I told him to take it out repeatedly to no avail. He lasted about a minute or so before he came inside me.

I did NOT want to do that again, but days later when he came over again, he was persistent. I wasn't even attracted to him, but I let him fuck me again, and a few days later after that. I was conflicted. I started liking it, but I knew I shouldn't. I didn't want to be gay, nor a lifetime crossdresser. It was more fantasy, than reality for me. But again, once it was in my mind, I couldn't get it out.

Kissing - OH! Making out with me always makes me relaxed and submissive.

I wonder if "Vicky" will eventually accept this new life? I can definitely understand her reluctance and nervousness about it!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle11 months ago

Love the story. I hope you keep telling the story to see where she goes. Can't stop reading. Want to read more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good series, lots of potential here. I can't wait for Carol to get up to speed on Vicky. And ofc final boss Ted.

Very hot sex, hope I get to read more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous