Ugly Redhead Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday, when 7th period rolled around, he had been in the hall talking with Ms. Carithers about a test. When the bell rang, he entered the room and closed the door. "All right everyone, let me direct your attention to the front board. You have ten minutes to complete the bell work, then we'll go over it together. Let's go! Ten minutes on the timer, people."

He sat down and brought up his roll on the computer before he realized that Lexis was not present. He wondered briefly if she was with the councilor and reminded himself of his meeting with her on Monday.

He looked up as the students were getting out paper and starting the bell word. His desk faced the class, and he had a clear area in the middle where students could lay down their work and ask about it. Some students preferred to come around the desk, and he always allowed it, but most students were frankly too lazy to take the dozen or so extra steps required to get around to his side. He had intentionally set it up thus.

Victor raised his hand. "I don't know how to do this." he said with a grin.

Mike rolled his eyes. "I know, Victor. You have to pay attention."

"Teach me, Mr. Bell," chided the sarcastic kid. "That's your job, man."

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, Victor."

"You calling me a horse?" Laughter around the room.

Mike's face grew serious. "One more word and you're at lunch detention tomorrow." Victor subsided with a surly look. "Check your notes, Victor. It's all in there."

Next Gracie approached the far side of his desk and asked in her sweet quiet voice about one of her results.

"That's good, Gracie," he said, smiling, "You got the wrong answer, but you knew there was something odd about it. I'm so proud of..."

He stopped as he felt a hand tugging at his zipper under his desk.

"I'm so proud when my students can detect errors." He quickly recovered. "You will never be immune to making mistakes, but you can get better at seeing them when you do."

For the next minute or so, he chatted with Gracie about her answer, trying to get her to find the source of the error without outright telling her. By the time Gracie was walking away, his cock was out and he felt a hot, wet little mouth fasten on to the tip and begin sucking.

Oh my fucking God! he thought, A student is sucking my cock while class is in session. There was no way to stop it without making a terrible scene, and some dark part of his mind admitted that he probably wouldn't stop her if he could.

Instead, he just concentrated on schooling his face to normality as the twisted little eighteen year-old worked up and down the length of his shaft, alternating between jerking his cock with her hand while sucking the tip and massaging his balls while she took him deeper in her little mouth. Every once in a while, a liquid slurp sound would emanate from under the desk, but he thanked the Gods her little moans were absent.

Several other students approached the desk with questions, and he was forced to answer while his dick was being expertly sucked. The sensation in his balls was growing, and he sensed that he would come soon. He glanced at the timer and saw that there were two minutes left.

He could smell that hot little pussy again. The tangy musk of her excitement made his cock harder than ever. How could the other students not smell it?

"Two minutes peo...uuuh...ple," he moaned mid word as she took him particularly deep. He coughed to cover the stutter. "Let's finish up."

At exactly thirty seconds to go, he could hold back no longer. Her slick, hot, oral stroking of his cock sent him over the edge. He felt it building in his balls, but it seemed to rise up from every part of his body at once, slowly gathering around his cock until it was like an unstoppable tsunami of ecstasy. He could not suppress a low "Unnnggghhh" and several of the students looked up at him quizzically.

But he was in no shape to answer their questioning eyes. He was busy filling the mouth of a young sex-crazed vixen with squirt after squirt of thick, hot cum. He fought to keep his face straight as her greedy mouth drew the last of the seed from his cock and her tongue licked around and inside his cum-hole.

After the tide of passion had swept through him and passed out of him, he was able to think again. The timer was going off, and several of the students were still looking oddly his way, including Victor, who said, "Dude, what's wrong with you man?"

Mike gathered his wits and said, "Sorry guys, just had a really bad cramp in my leg. Had to wait for it to pass. It's okay now." He punched the timer, and checked his zipper, but Lexis had thoughtfully zipped it back up for him.

He walked over to the desk where the laptop and projector were arranged, and went about going over the problems with the class.

If any of the students noticed that he never went back to his big wooden teacher desk, as he normally did, no one said anything. He taught the remainder of the class walking around the room.

When the bell rang, he left with the rest of the kids, his head down in private shame.

He had spewed a huge load of semen into the mouth of one of his own students, in full sight of a room full of high school kids.

He was a monster.

PART 6:

Over the weekend, he didn't even bother to try to call one of his lady friends. Hell, he didn't even think of it. He could not stop obsessing over Lexis. Her audacity... her sheer perverted creativity... boggled his mind. Who would have the idea to suck a teacher's cock in full view of his class? Who would even think of such a thing? He had never met a woman so deviant and so sexy, let alone an eighteen year-old girl.

He didn't know whether to be disgusted and ashamed, or fascinated and inflamed. So he did them all. Naturally, this wrecked his mentality, and he suffered through the weekend in a haze of lust and guilt. He masturbated until his penis was raw, and hated himself for each and every time. The hate seemed to fuel the obsession as much as the lust.

My God, what is happening to me? What's to become of me? he lamented in the wee hours of Monday morning.

He arrived at school a bit late Monday, but still in time for his meeting with the councilor. He'd had just a few hours sleep and knew he looked like hell. He might have even called in sick, but he needed to talk to this woman. Perhaps she could shed some useful insight on Lexis' situation.

Who am I kidding, he thought, this is just another part of my obsession. Well, true or not, he was hooked, and he was at the meeting on time.

Ms. James, the school councilor, walked in about five minutes late. "Sorry," she said, "Traffic on the interstate." She opened her office door and ushered him inside.

"Not to worry," he croaked, realizing she was the first human being he had talked to since Friday at 3:30. "I just got here myself." He took a seat at one of the comfortable chairs situated beside her desk.

"Lovely. So what can I do for you?" she said, setting her things down and settling down in her chair. She was a rather ugly woman with kind eyes.

"Well, I'm a bit worried, to be honest," he sighed, "about Lexis Miller." He noticed a definite uptick of her eyebrows at the mention. "Her studies have been suffering in Math class, and I was hoping you could help give my insight into her home situation. I know she has come to you. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Ms. James smiled, and almost became beautiful in her sincere empathy. "You don't know?" She paused and handed Mike a newspaper clipping. "Poor child."

Mike took a minute to read the article, and everything clicked into place. It was about a seventeen year old local girl, who had allegedly been forced to be the sex slave of her mother's boyfriend for an entire year. The clipping was brief, and of course the girl's name was not mentioned, but...

Mike looked at Ms. James and raised his eyebrows.

"Yes. That's Lexis. And the worst part is, he was not convicted. There simply was not enough evidence, and the mother swore it was not true. Lexis alone had no legal standing (as a minor at the time) and when balanced against her own mother's testimony, well... let's just say she lost. In a big way."

Her large, moist eyes welled with tears. "He was convicted of some minor weapons charges, but he will be out in a few months."

She leaned forward. "Mr. Bell, I believe her. I have sat with her here in this very office, watching her cry her eyes out. She's telling the truth. He beat her, abused her emotionally, and he raped her. And that monster will come home soon." She reached out and took Mike's hand in the stunned silence that followed. "And there's nothing either of us can do about it."

Mike was shocked to his core. He had known that her behavior was unusually sexual, but this... Those bruises on her arms and legs that had merely seemed part of an awkward teen's normal injuries suddenly came into refocus. There were way too many of them. And Lexis talking about how ugly she was. Someone with authority had been telling her that. Over and over.

His whole perspective on Lexis shifted. She was no devious Lolita, luring him to his destruction. She was a rape victim. She was a child trying to make sense of an insane world. And she had turned to him...

And he had failed her in the worst possible way. He put his face in his hands and started to weep. Ms. James mistook his emotion and squeezed his hand even harder. "Mr. Bell, believe me, I feel the same way. But you cannot let these kids' problems burn you out. You have to be able to do your part, then walk away."

He looked up with tear blurred eyes and she said, "If you kill yourself over things you can't change, then your life will have been thrown away for nothing. As a teacher, you know this. We have to find balance in this mad world."

Mike struggled to find some silver lining in the whole mess. "But she is eighteen now, can't she just leave?"

"And go where? You know Lexis. Despite her age, she is quite immature. She has nowhere to go, Mr. Bell." She smiled a worldly, sad smile. "But we can, no, we must be here for her. We are her last hope."

Mike was impressed with this woman. Whatever beauty had been left from her exterior was more than redeemed by her inner radiance. Mike saw that she was a truly beautiful woman. He thanked her and stumbled out the door. As he left, he noticed Lexis, walking towards Ms. James' office.

And she saw him. Her old surly look came back immediately and she stomped past him without a word.

**********************

Over the next week, Lexis was horrible. She refused to do any work, replied only in monosyllables, and was in general unpleasant and surly. She clearly did not like the idea that Mike had been prying into her personal life.

Mike, for his part, was torn as usual. He felt immense compassion for the girl, who had suffered so much. On the other hand, he was rife with self-loathing. After all, hadn't he done exactly the same thing that sick monster had? He could not get over the fact that he had heaped even more abuse on the young girl.

And finally, of course, there was the unbearable lust. He simply could not stop thinking about her brazen stunt. That she would suck his cock just feet away from her unsuspecting classmates was the biggest turn on he had ever known. His all-time top three sexual experiences now all featured the quirky adolescent. Nothing else in his life had even come close.

So he was consumed in a storm of pity, self-loathing, and lust. He was losing sleep and as the week wore on, he developed bags under his eyes and a pale, sickly complexion. He found that he was less patient with his students, and quicker to snap at them for minor offenses.

He called in sick on Friday, unable to even get out of bed.

When he finally drug himself out of bed, it was close to two o'clock in the afternoon. After going to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror. Hair crazed, dark circles under his eyes; he was a mess.

He stood there, looking into his own eyes, and he had a moment of truth. No matter how much this might be tearing him apart, it was far worse for Lexis. She had been the one abused. And she knew that her mother's boyfriend would be returning in a couple months to resume that abuse. Further, her mother was against her, calling her a liar and blaming her for the man's jail time.

She was literally alone in an ugly, hateful world. She had no family, no friends, absolutely no one to turn to.

Except me.

He straightened with new resolve. He knew that he had to put aside his own conflicted emotions and feelings in order to help Lexis. He wasn't sure how he could help her, but he knew he could at least be there for her to talk to. He could not let his own unnatural attraction to her cause her to lose yet another sympathetic ally. He would stand by her, no matter what.

Having resolved his course of action, he suddenly felt much better. He would once again be a force of good in her life. No more sexual nonsense. He would be firm and loving, and he would help the poor abused child.

He slept better that weekend than he had in a long time, and by the time Monday morning dawned, he practically leaped out of bed.

During 7th period, Lexis was once again silent and moody, but Mike didn't let it get him down. At the end of class, he called out, "Oh, Lexis, will you stay after for a few minutes? I need to ask you about your project."

She looked suspiciously at him and curled her lip in a bit of a snarl, but she complied. After the other students filed out of the room, he began.

"Look, Lexis, as you know, I've been to talk to Ms. James and..."

She interrupted in fierce hiss, "You had no right!"

He laid his hand on hers and said gently, "I just want to help, Lexis. I really care for you and I just wanted to know what was going on at home. I'm sorry if you feel I've intruded on your privacy."

"Well you did," she said, but with less anger. "I hate you."

He looked up into her eyes as she said this, but they did not seem to agree with her words. Her breath hitched as she slowly said, "Are you serious that you care for me?"

He smiled a deep and genuine smile. "Yes," he said. Shaking his head, he went on, "I mean, I care for all my students, but you are different. It's crazy, but I think the world of you. I've had trouble dealing with my feelings for you, but I won't make the mistake of trying to deny them anymore."

He gripped her hand tightly. "I want to help you, but the sexual stuff has to stop. Okay?"

She smiled and suddenly she was very beautiful, crooked teeth and all. "I knew you loved me, Mr. Bell. I love you too."

Mike suddenly felt intensely uncomfortable. It was difficult not to blow her off and her sentimental adolescent ideas of love. But he fought the urge, remembering how desperately this child needed love right now.

"Okay, Lexis. So... can we go back to normal now?

And so they did, for the most part. Lexis was still annoying at times, but not nearly as bad as she had been, and Mike's compassion seemed to be trumping his passion, so to speak. For the next two weeks things went pretty well, and Mike was starting to believe they had made it through the crisis.

He still had fantasies about her, and he dreamed about her almost every night, but the intensity had faded, replaced by a genuine fondness for the awkward young girl.

PART 7:

Two weeks later, everything went to hell. It was Friday, after school, and Lexis stormed into his room about thirty minutes after the last bell. Most of the faculty had gone home.

"What's up Lexis?" he asked, standing, seeing the distress on her face.

She came and stood uncomfortably close to him. Her face was wet and blotchy with tears. "I've been talking with Ms. James. Oh, Mr. Bell, it's terrible!"

The last words came out as a sob and she reached out to hug him. He was a little taken aback, but clearly something was terribly wrong. He folded his arms around her, patting her lightly on the back. He knew how fragile and immature she was. She might be eighteen physically, but emotionally, she was years behind. She'd had a hard life.

Despite his compassion, he was acutely aware of the firm young tits pressing against his chest, bouncing with each sob and hitch. He turned slightly to hide his rapidly growing erection as he said, "Hey, take it easy. What's wrong, darlin?"

She was in full crying mode now, however, and she just buried her wet face in his neck and shook with tears. She was wearing a thin t shirt and cotton leggings, and Mike felt his cock resolving into iron rigidity as her ripe young body jiggled against him. She was clinging to him fiercely and her body was molded to his.

God, Mike, he thought. Get it together. What kind of animal are you? This girl needs you, so stop thinking with your cock for once!

He stood there with the distraught child for another few minutes, patting and stroking her back, trying to calm her. Eventually, her sobs subsided and she looked up at him.

Her face and neck were blotchy red and her full lips were puffy. Her face was wet with tears, and Mike thought she was about the most beautiful thing in the world at that moment.

"He's being released in two weeks, Mr. Bell." she said in a tiny little girl voice he had never heard before.

Mike knew who she was talking about. "I thought he was in for another couple months."

She shook her head miserably. "Early release or something. My bitch mother went and talked at the review board. I don't know all of it." She began crying again. "I just know he's coming home in two weeks."

"I don't think I can survive it again," she moaned into his neck, as a fresh bout of weeping ensued.

Again Mike just held her, trying to calm the child. But this time, when he tried to turn aside to keep his hard-on out of contact with her, she turned with him. She kept her arms tightly around his waist and she held her body tightly and squarely against his. His throbbing erection was trapped between their bodies.

As her sobbing continued, Mike felt the tension increase. She was no longer moving with sobs only. There was no question, she was beginning to undulate her hips against his, just a tiny bit.

Being fairly tall, she was only a few inches shorter than Mike. So his cock was pinned between their bellies. He was so hard, he knew the head was pushing up under his waistband. If he hadn't been wearing a shirt, she would have seen the head poking out of his pants.

The sensation was electric. Her sobbing had died away, and now the sexy little minx was grinding her little body slowly against his. He knew he needed to stop her right away. He knew this, but he simply could not form the words.

Suddenly, he became aware of the smell again. Only this time, it was muskier and more primal. It was like a switch flipped off in his brain. The self-control switch. The aroma of her sopping little fertile cunt keyed him and took away all choice.

He reached down and lifted her face, and kissed her. It was even better than the first time. Hot and passionate, they swirled tongues as they clung desperately together. Mike opened his stance so that they were more the same height, and the make out session commenced. She was like a girl possessed, chewing his lip, sucking his tongue, and grinding her crotch against his in a maddening undulation. It was the most passionate, out of control kiss of his entire life, and he loved it.

He simply gave in. He stopped trying to fight it and he gave all his heart and energy to her. At one point his sense of individuality seemed to fade. He needed to get closer to her. He needed to join with her.