Ugly Redhead Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her back and they both stood gazing intensely at each other. Her face and chest were blotchy, her lips were swollen and wet, and she was breathing hard. She was the very picture of a girl in heat.

Any vestiges of control he might still have had were swept away when he looked down. Her pink cotton leggings were soaked at the crotch. He could smell and see the evidence of her readiness, and it pushed him over the edge.

Just 20 feet from the unlocked door, Mike pushed Lexis against the table and tugged her leggings down. She kicked off her flats and freed one leg from the pants. She wasn't wearing any panties.

There before his eyes was that beautiful fucking pussy. She had a lovely fire-red patch of untrimmed hair, but it was the slit itself that was amazing. It looked like a slender flower. She didn't have very large labial lips, but they were angry red with need and absolutely glistening with her girl juice.

Mike had no choice. He got on his knees before her and just dove in. He began furiously making out with her pussy. She was so wet and hot and delicious! Her heady, sexy fragrance and taste filled his world and set his blood on fire. Lexis was letting out tiny little "Ohs" and "Ahs" and her breathing was getting faster. Her cunt juice was driving him mad, as some primal fertility pheromone set his brain of fire. A deep, reptilian part of his brain knew: this female is ovulating.

Mike slid a finger under his chin and into her tight hole, hooking it slightly upwards. He began long licking motions. He timed each lick and finger thrust to correspond with her breathing, and he sped up as her breath did. She was positively flowing with cunt juice, with Mike greedily lapping it all up.

She got more and more frantic, her breath growing more and more ragged, until she finally went over the edge. She grabbed the back of his head and arched her pelvis forward and gave a little pinched off squeak.

Mike could actually feel her little cunt hole spasming around his finger. This went on for several seconds, her tiny little cunny contracting and releasing in mad spasms as sweet juice positively leaked out.

After taking a moment to get her breath back, she tugged at his shoulders, so he stood. She looked at him in a daze, licking her full lips, teeth askew, face blotchy. Mike too, was dazed. His whole world was filled by this amazing child-woman. His eyes were filled with her awkward/ugly beauty. His nostrils were filled with her primal sex aroma. His mouth was filled with her tangy, fertile taste. And yet he hungered for more. More and more and even more still.

She reached down and unbuckled his pants. They worked together to unfasten and pull them down. Not a word was said as they both looked down. Lexis was lean-sitting against the table, legs spread. Her pelvis tilted forward, presenting herself to him. His cock, which seemed larger than he had ever seen it, was standing up rigidly at an angle from his body, throbbing in time with his heartbeat.

His brain was not truly functioning at this point, but some part of him knew what an immense step he was about to take. Some part of him knew the risk and danger.

But he didn't give a fuck. There was a ripe young girl presenting herself to him. She had pulled her shirt up to reveal perfect, full breasts with beautiful puffy strawberry nipples. Her little cunny was swollen and wet, and seemed to positively pulse with desire. The musky, wild smell of her fertile hot little pussy filled the air. There was no choice at all really. No man could have resisted.

He bent his knees to get the right altitude, and brought his cock head to the entrance of her little pussy. It seemed impossible that the thick shaft would ever fit in that tiny little cunny.

He rubbed the head around in the slick wetness of her hot slit, feeling the heat emanating from her hole, then he started pushing in. They both gasped as the head penetrated her slick outer lips. She was so fucking tight! It felt like a fist clamped onto his dickhead. He let it stay there, just an inch in, while her tight little vaj adjusted to its thickness.

After a moment, Lexis began to breathe normally again and started moving her hips a bit. This was the signal Mike was waiting for and he started levering in and out just a bit. She was so tight he was worried he might be hurting her, but she was also incredibly wet. He could hear little squishing sounds with each little thrust.

Suddenly, and without warning, she came! It happened on a slightly deeper in-thrust. He had maybe pushed two inches in. And she just lost it. She grabbed on to his upper arms in a painful grip and just let loose. Her lips were close to his ears and she released a low, lusty moan as her body went rigid in orgasm. He could feel her little pussy contracting around his cock head.

The moan is what did it. It absolutely pushed him over the edge. He lost all sense of where he was or who he was with, and he just THRUST.

All the way. All eight inches. To the balls.

And she took him, no problem. She remained tight as a fist, but she took him balls deep in one long stroke. Lexis, who had been in the throes of an intense orgasm, was taken by surprise. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a silent "O." It must have triggered something in her, because she also went absolutely wild.

But he was gone too. Mike began thrusting madly in and out of the young girl's tight twat. Lexis was mindless with lust, jibbering and moaning like an animal, meeting each slick thrust with an instinctive tilt of her pelvis to allow deeper penetration.

My God, Mike thought, I'm buried balls-deep in the belly of my student, and I'm loving it.

It was indeed the best sex he had ever had. He'd never even imagined it could be like this. Each stroke was pure ecstasy as his well-lubed, rock-hard cock withdrew to the entrance of her tiny cunt, then slid all eight inches back into the slick hole.

He couldn't believe she was taking him all the way. Many women could not. He just kept thrusting hotly in and out of her tight wet little pussy, and he could feel the tension growing. When he thrust in deep, and she tilted her hips just right, he could feel his cock head grinding against her cervix... the entrance to her womb. They both shuddered in pleasure each time he bottomed out against her cervix.

Mike just kept thrusting like a mad man, Lexis huffing and making nonsense noises as she thrust back. He could see his long, fat cock, wetly gleaming as it pistoned smoothly in and out of her young fuck hole. The patch of red hair around it was matted and slimy with juice, and her whole pussy was an engorged bright red.

It was too much. He couldn't hold back, and he couldn't pull out. He had come too far to stop now. He grunted, "I'm cumming!" and thrust all the way into her tightly gripping little cunt. Lexis grabbed his ass and pulled him as deeply as possible into her belly. She tilted her hips instinctively to get him deeper.

As he bottomed out against her cervix, they both came with crushing intensity. Mike felt her little cunt contracting around his spasming cock, just as the first torrent of cum exploded from his cock and showered her cervix-hole with sperm. In that moment, they were not two people. They were one. Joined in the most primal and passionate of all human experience: the mutual orgasm.

They clung desperately to each other as he pumped load after load into her greedy suckling little pussy. They had their arms wrapped around each other and they were kissing deeply, joined at both the mouth and genitals. Her cunt hole continued to contract and milk even more sperm from his balls even as his tongue swirled within her mouth. They were both gasping wordless grunts as they kissed deeply.

Mike completely lost track of who and where he was. He fell into a circle of pleasure and passion, locked together with this amazing young woman.

He couldn't believe how long the orgasm lasted. He felt as though he was pumping a gallon of sperm directly into her uterus. After what seemed like ten minutes, his cock stopped spewing but remained hard inside her. After a few more moments, the life-changing orgasm had passed, with only a few aftershocks causing his cock to twitch in her hot little hole.

And that's when a little sanity returned. What the hell was he doing? He felt the old shame return.

But then he looked down at her. His cock was buried balls deep in the best pussy he'd ever had. He twitched again insider her, releasing just a bit more semen into her tummy. He looked at her perfect tight little body and round rosy tits. Her beautiful blue eyes looked directly into his.

He knew the truth then, so he said it. Coming down from the best orgasm of his life, cock still clenched in the tightest pussy he'd ever known, he opened his mouth and told the truth.

"My God. I do love you Lexis. I love you with all my heart."

She smiled her goofy grin and said, "I know, stupid. I was just waiting for you to figure it out."

********************

Epilogue:

Since Lexis had just turned eighteen, all she had to do was move out. She quietly moved in with Mike and graduated a month later.

Mike turned in his letter of resignation and applied to schools on the west coast.

By the beginning of the next year, Mike was teaching in Sacremento.

The other teachers liked Mike a lot. He was always smiling, great with the kids, and seemed a genuinely happy person. He had the kind of positive personality that made others happy too.

They also admired his fathering skills. He had a teen daughter that had gone and gotten herself pregnant. But instead of kicking her out, like many dads would, he was letting her stay with him, and had even vowed to help raise the child. What a loving father!

And as Mike came home every night to his sweet little forbidden fruit, he thanked the heavens. He was the luckiest man alive! Once she was in a safe and stable home, Lexis had really begun to blossom. Her manic/surly episodes had disappeared and she was becoming an open, funny, engaging young woman. She was going to start at Cal State Sacramento next semester.

As he slid his cock into her tight little pussy every night, it just got better and better. They could make love all night, or just once. It didn't matter. It was pure ecstasy. They were perfectly keyed to each other.

And every night, as they joined and became one, cumming as they madly thrust at each other, their child grew within her.