All Comments on 'Ugly Women, Hot Lays'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
intensely erotic

excellent pace, intensely erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the best

greaaat could only read with one hand

summerssssummersssover 7 years ago

good to see stories about ugly women for a change instead of a billion cheerleader bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No such Thing as ugly women

I had the pleasure of twin sisters that were not, as you would say, beautiful. They lived together, in fact in their 50's they still do. I urged them to think more of themselves and got them to apply for promotions. They were intelligent and not anything to look at BUT, we dated for awhile, the 3 of us. They wore, what was called moo-moo's in the day, or shifts. Under those clothes they were like these girls described in this story, knockouts. I still visit from time to time and they still fuck my brains out. Wife met the m once and never suspected anything because of their looks. This story brought out all the memories of these 2. Good Story, a bit repetitious and a little too long but hot, Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASANT SURPRISE

A wonderful plot, carried by storytelling skills.

A great aspect of the plot was his wife's wanting to help her "ugly" friends, including sharing her husband sexually.

I also liked the absence of crude language ("darling" instead of "slut").

However, I could always do without any kind of anal -- oh well, can't have everything.

Not my American English, plus flavored with expressions and ways of speaking coming from the author's mother tongue (his Biography page tells us he's from Sweden), all combined to give it a nice exotic tinge, which I enjoyed. I was sometimes awed at his facility and vocabulary in a language he was not born with.

Was attracted to this story because of "Ugly Women" in the title. We recognize that skin color prejudice is unfair because a person can not control how he was born. Neither can a person control if he/she is born with ugly genes (as Linda's mother recognized); yet bias against ugly people is not recognized as a prejudice.

Although, I find it hard to imagine how Literotica could work without the constant emphasis on beautiful people and the description and touting of that beauty -- however unrealistic that may be (there simply are not as many beautiful people in our world as there are in the Literotica world). Anyway, it was a nice change to read about "ugly women," even though (really, because) their facial lack was more than made up for by the beauty of the rest of their bodies as well as their sexual appetite and skills.

After so many poor and so-so stories, it was satisfying to come across this pleasant tale.

Unquestionably, 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous