Ultimate American Boy Challenge

Story Info
The conclusion.
5.8k words
4.08
22.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers

*All characters in this story are above the age of 18*

This story is the continuation and conclusion of a story titled "The Ultimate American Boy Contest" by redbeardedsf. I received full permission and blessing to continue the story. I suggest you read that story first, or you will be lost.

*****

With loud music blaring, strobe lights flashing, and the wild roar of the live audience, a burly and very handsome announcer picks up his microphone and says to the crowd and cameras "Welcome to the final round of this season's Ultimate American Boy Challenge. We have just two contestants left out of the original 24. They are Eric and Diego! Let's hear it for these boys."

The crowd goes wild with cheers and shouts for their favorite contestant. The camera pans to two young men smiling and waving to the crowd and cameras. A smaller boyish looking announcer makes his presence known as he yells through his microphone to the two contestants, "Tell us boys, which of you is going to win the final round here at UABC?"

Both young men used exaggerated movements to point to themselves, as the crowd roars in approval. The burly announcer was the long time announcer for the show Lance Lane, who has always taken great pleasure in showing off the loser's bodies and initiating them into the art of sex slavery as he had them all suck his cock live on air. The ratings and publicity generated by the show always helped to boost the prices for the losing boys as they were auctioned off. Lance always enjoyed telling the boys exactly what they were in for, as their bodies were shaved and displayed for the viewing and bidding public.

The smaller announcer was Skip Page, who had now managed to get his own spin off of the UABC. And had already premiered to viewers with great rating and even higher prices for the losing boys sold every night. Skip turned to Lance and asked, "Lance, be honest which of these fine specimens do you think will leave here tonight as the champion and winning the coveted $50,000,000.00?"

Lance posed as if thinking and then turned towards the camera and answered, "Well Skip, I have to say that Eric is my favorite to win tonight. He has continued to dominate and now has won first place in the last three challenges, bringing his total first place finishes to four. I think he has the cut throat determination of someone who knows he has to win no matter what. Remember, Skip, Eric was always in trouble growing up and it was only a matter of time before her was enslaved anyways. So he definitely has to put his all into this tonight. But as we have seen, anything can happen in the competition. Even our favorite to win can have a bad night and end up enslaved."

The screen cuts to images of the past favorite challenger Billy. Skip begins by saying, "That is completely right, Lance. We all remember Billy was the chosen favorite to win the entire competition. He had four first place wins and online betting sites picked him hands down as our future champion."

The screens show a honey blonde haired boy with muscled physique as he posed for publicity shots and competed in the challenges. Lance then picks up, "I think we all remember seeing Billy's fall from grace and his subsequent post challenge interview. I remember that poor boy breaking down in tears as his life of freedom was whisked away from him. But I'd like to believe that Skip's gentle masturbation followed by the honor of having him suck my monster cock, alleviated some of his angst. Billy had the privilege of being trained by our affiliates at United State Male Slave Organization's premier training facility The Center. Billy is now living his life as the personal slave of the seniors of Bull's Pasture Retirement community. Those seniors have a lot of time on their hands and plenty of medication to keep them going, so I am sure Billy is getting a good workout every second of every day."

The screen cuts to images of Billy being mounted by an old white man using an oxygen machine, as he orally services another older man in a wheelchair. Both seniors wave at the camera and offer two thumbs up. Other screenshots show Billy servicing other seniors confined to their beds. One older man has a very large erection that he is viciously plunging deep inside Billy's gaping asshole. The older man explains, "We men here have needed a release for quite sometime. And Billy here is a grade A piece of slave flesh. This boy has probably tasted every man's cum at least once since his time here. And I just can't get enough of this muscled ass. Thank you UABC for giving our lives meaning again."

Skip picks back up saying, "Well that's just great. Billy is doing his part in giving back to that older generation. I always love to hear when our former challengers find a way to show their appreciation to the men that made this country truly great."

Lance jumps in, "Boy, you said it, Skip. But let's heae your favorite to win tonight. Who's it going to be, Diego or Eric?"

Skip smiled and leaned his head to the side as he struck a pose of innocence, as he said "Well, I am going to have to go with Diego. He has the endurance and the brains to make him a truly disciplined competitor. His swimming ability has always made him dominate in the water and his yoga exercises allow him to focus his mind and body on the task at hand. In the diving competition he set the bar for everyone else, and it could be said that he forced Anthony to attempt that impossible back spring dive that cost him to be eliminated."

Lance laughed at Skip as he answered, "And not to mention you have a soft spot for doctors. Let's take a look at that failed dive from Anthony."

The screen cuts to a black haired young man attempt to perform a running dive, but at the last second turn completely around on the diving board and flip backwards. The boy spins end over end and lands on his side in the pool below with a giant splash and a crowd's audible chant of "fail." The screen then changes back to Lance and Skip, as Skip says "Yes, we were all sad to see Anthony fail so spectacularly in the diving competition. We all remember Anthony being enslaved and sold to the Mayor of his home city, Frank 'big" Johnson. Mayor Johnson has quite the reputation for acquiring local slaves for his own private stable. He enjoys parading them at city hall in front of their family and friends. Oh what at sight to watch your son be made to service the mayor during a city hall vote."

Lance then adds in, "Yes and to add to this story, Anthony's longtime girlfriend ended up attempting to rescue him from the big bad mayor, only to wind up enslaved herself and sold for the crime of attempting to remove from enslavement a duly enslaved individual by force and without consent of the owner. This is truly a tale of star crossed lovers. Last I heard Angela was bought within 48 hours of being enslaved. Well justice is swift for those who would tempt fate, am I right Skip?"

Skip laughs and answers, "Well, I can't say that you are wrong. Now stay tuned for more here at the finale of UABC. And now a word from our sponsors."

The screen cuts to twelve beautifully sculpted young men all collared and wearing leather chastity harnesses. All the young men are free of body hair and properly submissive under examination during auction. as a background voice states "Here at USMSO we pride ourselves on delivering only the best in young male slaves properly trained for our customers' service. We have a one hundred percent approval rating with our customers. And we also offer retaining for those needing to have their personal stock brought up to our exacting standards. USMSO has become the leader in our industry and strives to maintain the core values that make us great. For only the best receive our seal of approval. Choose USMSO for your all your slave desires."

The screen turns back to Lance and Skip as they are about to announce the finale's main event. Lance waves to the crowd and exclaims, "Ok, people would you like to see the last event, to crown the next UABC champion and more importantly find out who will be the last competitor to be enslaved and auctioned off for your pleasure?"

The crowd goes wild as the camera pans to cheering crowds, over to Eric and Diego as they limber up in their see through slave shorts, then back to Lance and Skip. Skip jumps in as he says, "Well, Lance here we are at last, but I can't help remember our second runner up Clay. Clay stayed in the competition against all odds until last week broadcast where he was eliminated in the final three mile swim. Ever the optimist, Clay refused to give in to hysterics like so many other eliminated competitors before him. He remained smiling as ever, and if not for the confirmed brain scan of his definite heterosexuality, I would have sworn he was looking forward to being enslaved to a real man."

Lance laughs as screen shots show the pretty faced auburn haired boy still smiling and waving to the crowd as he is brought to the viewing podium for shaving, collaring, and auction. Lance adds, "Well he grew up being told by his father that he was likely to be sold into slavery because he was the prettiest of his three brothers, so I think he had excepted the inevitability of this night for a long time. But it just goes to show you how big of a heart this young man had. He stuck with it through the whole competition and was just now eliminated last week. He even thanked us for the opportunity to compete. What a good slave he will make."

Skip jumps back in as he teases Lance, saying "Oh, you're just happy that you got your monster sucked by him before he was sold off."

Lance laughed as he slung his heavily muscled arm over little Skips shoulder and said, "Well, I always liked the little guys, and you know that more than most don't you little buddy. And besides, I seem to remember you giving that cute boy a good and deep rimming, as he sucked my cock."

Skip is seen to visibly blush as Lance continues, "But when that boy dropped to his knees and took my monster in his mouth, I fell like he actually meant it. I had the inclination to buy him myself, but I couldn't match the 2.7 million dollars that he was sold for. Now Clay is the proud property of our most illustrious owner himself."

The screen cuts to Clay stripped naked and wearing his slave collar, as he washes and massages a very distinguished middle aged man in a marble bath tub. The man slowly strokes Clay's thigh as he say to the camera, "When I saw the fight and determination, not to mention the cute face and slim body, I just had to have him for myself. I have enjoyed our time together and Clay has shown his can do spirit, as he has been my best slave boy to date. He may not have won the UABC, but he has shown himself to be ever the happiest straight slave boy who has ever sucked a cock and been deflowered. That was money well spent."

Back to Lance and Skip, as Lance says "You know I never thought I would say this, but I am glad that little Clay is doing so well. Here is a young man who entered the UABC not for the money, but because he really didn't have any other choice. His dad would have sold him anyways, so why not go out on his own terms. I think time will show Clay to be one of our most memorable competitors to be eliminated and enslaved."

Skip nods wistfully as he says, "No argument here, he gives the rest of us baby faces something to aspire to. But now lets start this final challenge. Now our final two competitors must run and half mile to reach the water, swim two miles around twelve different buoys each in the correct sequence until they reach the end, then they have to complete another mile run to reach the obstacle course, they complete the obstacle course, and then finally a three mile run to win the UABC finale in the time prescribed in order to become the UABC champion and $50,000,000.00."

Lance then takes over saying, "This is the most challenging finale ever in the history of UABC. Our designers have properly timed the course and designated the time limit to be what only the top ten percent of the best athletes in the world would be able to complete the entire course in. This will be epic. Lets talk to our competitors, Skip, and see what they have to say."

The screen now shows Lance and Skip alongside Eric and Diego, as they each interview their favored competitor to win. Lance asks Eric, "Let's hear it Eric, What is your strategy to win this final challenge for the UABC championship?"

Eric poses dramatically in his see through slave shorts as he declares, "I have won more first place positions then anyone else during this season. I am going to just keep doing what I do best, win. I am not worried about Diego, I have this in the bag. And when he is busy sucking your cock, Lance, and being sold off, I will be bust celebrating and deciding what I will do with my money. I may even buy Diego for my own personal slave. Any one who thinks they can beat me deserves to be made to serve me."

Lance laughs at Eric's aggression and intensity, as he says "Well, I wish you luck, boy. And if you lose, I look forward to giving you your first taste of man cock. Good luck to you."

Skip then says to Diego, "So Dr. Diego, what is your plan for defeating Eric and winning it all tonight?"

Diego smiles and says, "I don't need to defeat him. I just have to move faster and smarter than him. It's no secret he is big on muscles and small on brains. I just need to stay focused and power through this to win it all."

Skip smiles as he asks, "Tell me then Diego, what do you hope to specialize in once you win the UABC and carry out your dream of becoming a doctor?"

Diego smiles and looks right at the camera as he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and says, "Gynecology."

Skip shivers dramatically showing his disgust and says, "Well, I suppose it's better you then me, Diego. Good luck and go get it."

Skip and Lance step back as Eric and Diego prepare to start their run. The buzzer sounds and they are off. Skip then turns to Lance and asks, "Now tell me, what has been the biggest moment and biggest upset this season in your opinion, Lance?"

Lance smiles and says, "Well my biggest upset would be Clay defeating Ford two episodes ago in the photo shoot competition. I tell you, I get hard just remembering those lithe little bodies posing for our pleasure. I actually have copies of all of the photos, just for a reminder of this season. My little buddy Clay's photos are my absolute favorite. One of them is saved as the wallpaper on my phone and computer."

Skip laughs as he shakes his head and adds, "Well I can't argue against you there, but the sale of Ford is actually my biggest moment of the season. As you all remember, Ford's older brother Robert was eliminated from the UABC 8 years ago. He was sold to USMSO's premier slave brothel 'Candy Land' in prestigious Los Angeles California. This brothel is frequented by Hollywood's most elite. Well once Ford lost and was then enslaved, he had the opportunity to be reunited with his older brother as he too was bought by USMSO and sent to serve at Candy Land. Now how about that? That great organization going to all that trouble and paying 2.9 million just to reunite those long lost siblings. Now that is charity of you ask me, Lance."

Lance laughs as he says, "Well, I would say it was more prudent planning on their part. They now have two hot slaves from the same family serving the needs of their clients. I hear they are now offered as a pair of slaves for the low price of $25,000.00 per hour. Now that is a deal if you ask me, Skip. But don't take my word for it, let's hear it from the Candy Land's manager."

The screen cuts to a well dressed man walking through a very expensive bar area packed with the who's who of male Hollywood elite, all with the choicest young male slaves on their arms or their hard cocks. The manager says to the camera, "Here at Candy Land we pride ourselves on offering the most privileged of our customers the opportunity to experience their deepest fantasies, for a price of course. When I found out that young Ford was up for sale, I just had to have the pair. I must say the investment has already paid for itself. We offered to our clientele the opportunity to deflower Ford on his first night here, but I had no idea that the happy winner of the bidding war would up the experience by renting Robert along with Ford. Lance may have been the first man's cock that Ford sucked, but when the patron ordered Ford to suck his own brother's cock, now that was a stroke of genius. I made enough money with that one session to cover half the price of both of their auctions put together. Those sexy incestuous brothers have now become our star attractions. We are now going about buying other siblings to offer even more opportunities for some family time fun. Remember men, you will only find these two hot brother's in Candy Land, where the slaves are always sweet."

The screen cute back to Lance and Skip as they watch Eric and Diego finishing the swimming portion of the final event. Its neck and neck, but Diego pulls ahead and leaves the water first as he powers into the obstacle course. Lance turns back to Skip and asks, "Ok, Skip what is your biggest upset of the season?"

Skip smiles as he answers, "Lance, I would have to say it would be Billy's lose a few weeks ago. I know we have covered this a lot, but here was a boy who was favored to win the whole UABC and wound up losing to a sprained ankle. That adding to his hysterical crying at the post challenge interviews, made it a memorable moment for me. I hear that Billy was even nicknamed 'cry baby' when he was sent to the USMSO's top training facility The Center. That is one nickname you just don't want to have when you are enslaved to men who love making a boy cry when their hard cock's are pummeling your asshole, am I right Lance?"

Lance shakes his head as he says, "Well, I can't comment on receiving, but I have made my fair share of boy cry when my monster slams into their tight assholes. I have to say that my most memorable moment is when Rusty was sold to our very own USMSO chairman and CEO. Let's have a look at how Rusty is getting along, shall we?"

The screen now shows a freckle-faced red head being pounded mercilessly in his asshole by the USMSO chairman. The chairman is dressed in his normal silk business suit, with poor Rusty bent over his office desk as he takes a vicious anal plunging from the long hard cock of his new owner. The owner's voice is heard as other videos are shown of Rusty sucking his owner's cock during a board meeting and various punishments received by the red headed slave at the hands of his strong willed owner. "I believe that proper discipline and training are paramount to the owning of a good sex slave. These are the principles that we stress here at USMSO and I am happy to put them to work in the training of my own stock of slave boys. I am happy to be able to attend to the training and indoctrination of my own slaves, it adds the personal touch to the whole thing. Rusty is now a staple and shining light of success in our abilities here at USMSO in turning a young straight boy into a docile slave to a real man's sexual desires. Carry one with the great work UABC. I will be watching and remaining your biggest fan."

Skip laughs as he nods and says, "Yes, it was so nice when we are able to keep a few slaves in the USMSO and UABC family. When will you be making another purchase, Lance?"

Lance points to the contestants as they have now finished the obstacle course and are racing through the final three mile run and says "It may be sooner than you think, little buddy. I see that Eric has put a damaging lead in front of Diego. If Diego doesn't step it up, the only doctoring her will be doing is if his future owner like to get kinky and actually play doctor. Boy, Eric sure has a powerful lead. I am not sure if Diego has it in him to catch up. I have to say, I know I picked Eric to win and that he's in peak physical condition, but if he keeps up his current pace he will beat the best scores that we have ever timed on this course."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers
12