Ultimate American Boy Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip nods and says, "Lance, you are not wrong. It may be for the best, though. Poor Diego would make too good looking of a slave to be lost to Gynecology. Poor boy doesn't know what he is missing. With a sexy body like his, he could have almost any man he wanted."

Lance laughs at Skips obvious smitten behavior, as he say "Down, boy. If you want him that much, wait a few minutes and make a bid on him yourself. I do believe Eric has this in the bag. And I'm sure you could bring Diego around to your way of thinking, not that it would matter if you bought him. Then you could make him do whatever you wanted. It's not every day when someone buys a slave boy for the express desire to get the slave to fuck the owner, but hey man to each their own, right?"

Skip nods as he obviously is considering the proposal seriously. The countdown clock is getting closer, as Eric speeds past the finish line. The crowd goes wild, as Diego makes it over the finish line almost and even thirty seconds after Eric. With the count down clock ending a full five seconds before he crossed the finish line, Diego is doubly eliminated. Diego is then snatched up by two burly Slave Police officers and brought crestfallen to the viewing podium. Still panting and out of breath, Diego is stripped of his slave shorts and collared, as Lance saddles up beside him and asks, "Diego, now that you are this season's final loser and our last enslaved boy to be auctioned off, you know I always give each eliminated competitor a chance to speak their minds one last time. So do you have anything that you would like to say, before my cock's in your mouth and you can no longer speak?"

Diego shakes his head completely defeated and dumbfounded, as he says "I just don't understand it. I did my best and it wasn't good enough. I don't know what I did wrong."

Lance then adds fuel to Diego's misery by saying, "Well you said that losing wasn't an option, and we now know that that's a lie. But with your flexible young body, I am sure you will have plenty of opportunities to show your new owner all the different positions in which he can fuck your tight asshole. I bet you can even invent a few of your own. I'll make sure to ask your owner when we interview him during one of next season's look back segments. Just remember, you brought this on yourself. You knew that you only had a one in twenty-four chance of not being enslaved and fucked in the ass for the rest of your life. That's only a four percent chance of winning $50,000,000.00 and yet you took that chance. You gotta play the odds, Diego. Now you get to play my game."

"But let's be honest, no one tuned in to find out how smart you are. Some good new is that you don't heave to worry about studying or even thinking for yourself anymore, as a slave all of your actions will ordered by your owner. Why don't we get started in teaching you how it's done? Boy, drop to your knees and have a good old time with my hard cock in your mouth."

Lance smirked and removed his hard from his pants, as the two burly Slave Police officers force Diego to his knees. The camera gets a nice close up of Diego's mouth being forced open and lowered onto Lance's throbbing cock. Skip then walks around behind Diego and gives the cameras a nice view of Diego's shaved asshole. Images of Diego throughout the season are shown on split screens as the bidding war for the purchase of this new slave begins. Lance is giving Diego a good face fucking, as Skip massages and gives a few good slaps to Diego's tightly toned ass.

The camera now shifts to Eric as he celebrates his win. Skip rushes down to interview the new champion, just as the judges converge to offer their congratulations. Skip steps up first and pants out his questions, "So tell us, Eric, now that you are this season's Ultimate American Boy Competition champion and 50 million dollars richer, what is the first thing you are going to do?"

Eric smiles and says, "I think I will find the best female brothel in town and drop about a million dollars tonight. We have been kept at the UABC facility for over fifteen weeks and I have to say I need some TLC from a sexy female or four."

Skip laughs uncomfortably as he asks, "Now tell us, will you really try to purchase Diego for yourself?"

Eric shakes his head and says, "No, I would prefer a slave with more feminine attributes, Skip. But seriously though, when do I get my money?"

Skip laughs as he explains, "Oh we have our accountants standing by as so as the judges perform a blood test and clear you of any possible performance enhancers."

Skip turns away from Eric as the judges step up to administers the blood test. Skip says to the camera, "Now I am sure all of our audience can remember why we started performing these drug tests, but for those of you who don't know, we lost two competitors to experimental performance enhancing steroids back in season 4. These poor boys actually suffered fatal heart attacks during the live broadcast of our episode that night. What a shame for all of the potential owners out there who had to watch two star attractions carted off screen. Ever since then the confirmed use of any performance enhancing drugs resulted in the guilty competitor being enslaved and auctioned off on the spot. But I doubt we have to worry about this with Eric, am I right?"

The camera pans to Eric as he nervously awaits the results of the test. The screen then comes back to Lance and the cum drenched face of Diego, as Lance announces "And what a turn out is has been for the purchase of this new slave here. I can attest that his mouth is made for a good fucking and from the looks of his tight asshole, I'm sure that anyone would thoroughly enjoy what he has to offer. Wow, look at those numbers jump. I think we may pass 3 million. What do you think, Skip?"

Skip rejoins Lance in time to answer, "Well, I think the audience recognizes what a nice edition Diego would make to any proper stable. But let's not forget UABC Junior is set to begin the first season in two weeks. The program airs on Tuesday nights and we have staggered the live broadcasts of the UABC and UABC Junior so that our viewers can enjoy the show and bid on the best straight slave boys throughout the year. I am so excited to get down to Florida and start the show. And great news for everyone. We all know that Billy had a younger brother Kevin who is just as hot as his former older brother, but we have come to find out that the middle brother Lonnie is right up there with both of them in the hotness scale."

"I am happy to announce that I have been able to secure the remaining brothers Kevin and Lonnie for the new show. That's right folks, both of these specimens are going to be competing for your viewing pleasure and eventual sale into slavery. How about that, Lance, the potential to have all three brothers sold into enslavement makes this a must watch first season. Don't you agree, Lance?"

Lance grins and says, "Well, I can't say that you're wrong, Skip. After Billy's humiliating enslavement, I think these boys have a desire to show the world that they are made of stiffer stuff than little Billy. But I have to say, their decision to go into the same season together beg the question 'What are they thinking?' I mean these boys do realize that there can be only one winner, so at least one of them will end up joining their older brother in enslavement."

Skip nods as he says, "Well I can't argue that point, but I will say that their participation has made this a very exciting season to watch. But let's get back to our bidding, because I think we have a winner."

Lance jumps in and say, "That's right. The highest bid and new owner of Diego is Dr. Stevenson, the Dean of the prestigious Hornsworth Medical College. Paging Dr. Stevenson, we have your new slave!"

Skip and Lance both laugh, as Diego is led away from the podium. Just then a judge comes up and whispers into the ears of the announcers as he covers both microphones. The announcers and judge seem to be having a heated discussion, as the judge nods his head and points to a struggling Eric in the strong hands of four Slave Police officers.

Lance turns back to the camera and declares, "Well folks, tonight we have a definite upset. It seems that Eric has popped positive for not one but three performance enhancing drugs. What a disappointment. To see such talent go to waist like that."

Skip adds in, "I agree Lance. And I think this may be the actual incident that forces us to drug test every competitor before every episode to prevent these horrid events from occurring in the future. But on the bright side, the viewers now have the opportunity to bid on another piece of boy meat here tonight. As Eric is now up for auction and fully enslaved for his cheating."

Lance turns to the camera and shakes his head disappointedly, saying "I just hate see this season end without crowning an champion because Eric just wasn't man enough to play the game. But Skip is right, our viewers now have the opportunity to buy Eric...just a moment folks."

Lance and skip both stop and listen into their earpieces. Lance then shows a giant smile as she turns back to the camera, saying "Fold to we have a treat for you. This just in from the owners of UABC and USMSO, whoever buys Eric can send him to the prestigious slave training facility The Center absolutely free of charge."

Skip adds in, "How about that folks, whoever buys Eric will have the honor of sending him to the best slave training facility in the world. The owners say that this upsetting development clearly shows Eric's need for proper discipline and training. And with the best training available only at The Center, Eric will be a docile sex slave in no time. Boy, Lance, I wish we could interview Eric, but it seems he is having a tough time coming to terms with this decision."

Lance shakes his head as they watch a struggling and screaming Eric, being led away and put into restraints to avoid damaging the merchandise. Lance turns back to the camera and says, "This is a sorry attitude to have, Skip, and I hate sore losers. You do the crime, you do the time. But in this case, Eric will be paying for cheating for the rest of his life and sold to one lucky buyer tonight. But what I want to know, is what about Diego? Doesn't this make him the defacto champion and free him from his enslavement, not to mention get him the 50 million dollars?"

Skip shakes his head as he explains, "No. I am afraid not, Lance. The judges say that even with Eric's cheating, Diego's enslavement stands. Now only are all slave sales final, but Diego didn't finish the course in the allotted time parameters. Too bad he didn't give a little more effort. If Diego had finished just a few seconds faster, we may have had a different outcome here tonight. Oh, but look at this, Lance. Eric's bids are shooting up and have already passed 4 million dollars. I think a lot of men are vying to get a piece of this bad boy. Well, whoever wins the bid, I am sure Eric will be getting the proper discipline he needs both from his new owner and at The Center. But unfortunately, folks, that is all the time we have tonight."

Lance jumps in saying, "Everyone can watch the live bidding stream and see who will win Eric, but our time is up. Make sure you stay tuned for more seasons here on Ultimate American Boy Competition. From everyone here, this is Lance Lane."

Skip adds in, "And Skip Page wishing everyone a good night and good luck bidding for Eric."

12