All Comments on 'Ultimate Black Fantasy Redux'

by ljmwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awsome!!!

Black Girls are the best,I love every detail you put into this story. Hope to see more like this story soon. "Once you go Black you never go back" you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Black Women & White Men

Don't let the small minded nitwits bother you. This forum is to explore all aspects of human sexuality. I am a white man addicted to black women loving. It's OK if other men/women don't feel that way. My sexuality is raised to another level by seeing/feeling/tasting her black skin touching my white skin. But I certainly understand if other people don't feel the same way. To be adult is to be tolerant. This is a great story. There are plenty of other kinds of stories on this site to satisfy other tastes. I'll be watching for more of your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice Story

Interracial stories [BM/WF; WM/BF] are great as long as they are not degrading and abusing one another. You wrote another very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
black women are good

I have had the fortune of having a black women and it was great. Would have liked to have married her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

i really liked this story but one thing that would have made it hotter is if you could have gotten Johnetta and Yolanda together. Two black women is way more fun than just one;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Black goddesses ? You got that right

Great story. Superb use of language and pacing. I especially like your appreciation of black women as a whole person - not just sexuality. I just happen to be a white British guy married to my wonderful African American wife so I know what I'm talking about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huge turn on

Your stories of Yolanda and now Johnetta are very visual and perfectly paced. Unlike other degrading interracial stories, yours respects the participants and makes for a more believable story. Like the protagonist, I too appreciate black women, for exactly the reasons you mention. Thanks fort great stories, I hope you write more with these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous