All Comments on 'Ultimate Black Fantasy Vanessa'

by ljmwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Mmmmmmm that was so well done

the foreplay by the pool kept me wet, and the sex kept me squirting so many wonderful times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking wonderf

Oh joy pure cunt for sucking and fucking and fucking and sucking, squirting down my throat, so I get drunk on cunt juice and totally blissed out. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownalmost 11 years ago
Great story !

I really like this story . It's almost RARE these days to read about Adults and not 20 somethings or teenagers . More please !

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

This sounds like the build up to a continuation...........IJS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

I'm getting ready to meet a goddess like this and i'm going to fucker longer and harder than joseph did her. I am going to place my cumm so far and deep into her. I also want to take her to my shower and fuck her like she's never been fucked before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Sexy. I wish I could find a white man;)

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
POV changes

I enjoy Point of View stories and do not mind the occasional change to a different person's POV. However, the frequent changes in this story became distracting.

This does not appear to be your usual style, and perhaps you were experimenting with something different. In this case, it did not work. Please stick to one person's POV, or at least stay with one person's POV for a section of the story before switching to a different person for the next section.

BTW, I was curious why there is so little description of Joseph's wife. This story had more than any other story and it was still very little. Some readers might be more sympathetic towards Joseph's extramarital activities if they knew he was not getting any sex inside his marriage and his wife gave him explicit, or at least implicit permission to get his needs satisfied elsewhere. Then again, there is so much anger on this site directed towards those in unconventional relationships that it might not make any difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly enjoyed this. You should follow up. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As it should be

Incredibly charged perfect dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vanessa definately turned me on. I too love black women. It reminded me of when I lost my virginity to another very sexy ebony beauty in California.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous