All Comments on 'Ultimate Football Championship Game'

by erossmantic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! Awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens with the Super Bowl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly Hot!!!

That was an awesome story, even if it seems virtually impossible for him to come that many times, or for either of them to have that much stamina with all the alcohol. But hey, it's been a while since I was that age. Years ago, I had my wife answer the door and pay for a pizza while wearing a completely sheer negligee. She had (still does) an incredible body, large boobs and nipples, matching beautiful legs and ass. She was incredibly turned on after he left, and he was visibly aroused as well. Hot stuff!!

Now that she has become a Panther, she is going to own his ass in the Super Bowl!!! Looking forward to that installment😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I loved it... Chapter 2 coming soon I hope??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crazy Story Gets Real

OMG! Crazy story. My boyfriend and I attend North Carolina. He's from Colorado and is a huge Broncos fan. I'm from here and a big Carolina fan. The last 2 weeks have been nonstop smack talk between us. I just shared this story with him and told him to put up or shut up. I challenged him to our own game, winner takes all with NO LIMITS. He is more turned on than ever. We're doing this. I know I'm going to win, and will enjoy making him pay. He will never hear the end of it. The only thing that makes me nervous is him wanting to amp up bondage in our sex life. If he wins, well, there will be no limits. Thanks for the story and Go Panthers! 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was a hot story... really hot

One of the best stories I have read lately... a lot of fun. 5 stars

needingsomeloveneedingsomeloveabout 8 years ago

Great story. Now that the super bowl is done and the Broncos won again, looking forward to reading what happens to Brittney next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

can't wait for chapter 2 since denver won the super bowl!!!!!!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Touchdown!

Great sexual tension in addition to all of the HOT action! This well-written story begs a sequel. Maybe the lust and wanton sex can morph a bit into love in the follow-up.

PS :Being a life-long NY Giants fan,I would have had a ball with this broad during two Super Bowl wins over the Patsies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous