All Comments on 'Ultimate Mind Control Experiment'

by Mesmaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Too easy.

Hypnosis can't make you do so etching against your moral code. For example you can't command them to rob a bank if they are morally opposed. Second, you can't hypnotize a person against their will. Who the fuck fights crime in high heels? You're going to break an ankle, then what? Lastly, they victims don't seem to be from a private detective agency after all, who was paying them and why not go to the cops? Private detectives aren't exactly known for making a shit ton of money...so why do it?

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvabout 8 years ago
What Whackdoodle Said

I agree with most of what Whackdoodle said. Maybe you should make it a little clearer that these women are supposed to actually be Charlies Angels. Also the buildup was too quick and the payoff was very weak. It kind of seems more of a synopsis of a story rather than the story itself.

My suggestions would be 1) to list this (or at least tag this) as FanFic, 2) Possibly have the world (Charlie etc.) think they died in some way that won't have people looking for them. 3) And wright each of these characters up in their own chapter detailing their breakdown and be descriptive. It is more believable if their breakdowns take place over days, weeks or even months. 4) And most importantly include some descriptive sex scenes.

Just some thoughts

delairiumdelairiumabout 7 years ago
just a tip, overall a good read.

all of the victims broke too quickly and easily, I would add more detail and prolonged events for each victim's segment. it was a lot of build up for such quick submission. however that being said, great and unique format! good flow to the story, and very cute idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No conclusions can be drawn from this study. Better to regard it as three case studies, since the differences between the subjects make them impossible to compare. A larger sample or within-subjects comparison would be needed in order to draw any conclusions about the comparative effectiveness of the three methods. One approach could be to use one method for an hour with each subject, e.g. hypnosis first, drug second and finally physical stimulation - then change the order for the other two subjects.

Moreover, no objective measurements were used. A simple test of the subjects' compliance with different demands before and after each session would make both the conclusions clearer and replication easier. A measure of subjects' initial submissiveness would further identify possible confounding factors which might explain differences in the effectiveness of the methods used.

Finally, if "sic" is used, it should be used consistently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous