Ultimate Resort: The Medical Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir, that is actually fitting in quite well with our programme. But first I need to get you erect again as quickly as possible, so we can map your recovery times. Now we know that you can perform at high intensity without any problem; and also that your vital signs recover quickly, so we don't need to push those boundaries any more. The main thing now is to test your endurance and how often you can get it up."

"Well, I'm up for that. Do you want to test how long I can last, or how quickly I can get hard again, or just how many times I can cum?"

"To be honest, Sir, it doesn't really matter about ejaculating, except for your own pleasure. We are just wanting to make sure we know how much pussy you like and also how much you can take. Of course we can give you Viagra to keep you hard but we want to start from a base of knowing your natural capabilities. In that context, is there anything special you'd like me to do, to help you get it up again?"

I gazed at her, wondering at being granted that fantasy. A beautiful young nurse, offering me whatever I wanted. Anything at all.

"I'd like us to take a shower together. I want us to soap each other all over and when you've rinsed me off I want you to kneel down and suck my cock until I'm hard and then I want to fuck you right there, up against the tiles, with the water cascading all over you."

"Thank you, Sir, I am thinking that will be very nice. Also I can see that you are making yourself hard again just by talking about it."

"And then I'd really like to have that lovely arse. Is that OK? I mean, do you do anal?"

"I am afraid not, Sir. It is against our rules here in the medical centre to have anal sex with the guests: but of course there are many girls in the resort who will be very happy to do that for you. I know from your notes that you have already specified it as one of your requirements, so they will be ready to fulfil all your needs and wishes when you arrive."

"Great. But I still wish I could do it with you. No, that's OK, no need to apologise, I understand. And anyway I have lots of other things in mind. Look, I'm really hard now talking about all this. Let's get to the shower while I can still walk."

We were in the shower for the best part of half an hour, sometimes with her bracing her hands against the wall while I fucked her from behind, sometimes with my arms hooked under her knees, pressing her back against the tiles while she wrapped her arms around my neck. By the time Nurse Patterson returned we were towelling off. I hadn't ejaculated again and was still rock hard and ready to go.

"Hello again. Have you had a nice time?"

"God yes. You were right about Muna, she's fantastic: but I'm glad you're back."

"Oh, you want some variety, eh?" She gave me that wink again and it was an instant turn-on.

"Yes please. I want both of you together, if that's alright."

Nurse Patterson gave a little girlish giggle and slipped the uniform dress off her shoulders, sending it sliding down to the floor and revealing her body in all its splendour. It sent a shiver of lust right through me. "We're here to serve. Do you want to see some girl-on-girl action first, to get you going?"

"Wow. It's a nice idea but actually I'm not so turned on by that as most guys seem to be. I like having girls rather than watching them: and I want to have both of you, now."

"Would you like me to take off my stockings and suspenders?"

"No! Absolutely not. But what I do want is to lie back on the couch and have you astride me, riding cowgirl style. I want to be able to play with your breasts and hold your hips with my cock deep inside you, while you grind down against me."

"It's nice to have man who knows exactly what he wants, isn't it Nurse Shah?"

"It certainly is. But what are you wanting me to do, please, Sir?"

"I want you just to watch for about five minutes, while I enjoy being able to see her; and then I want you to sit on my face so I can eat you out while I keep fucking her. After that I'll have you swop round and then we can mix it up so you can play with each other while I'm fucking you. God, I still can't believe we're really going to do all this. And I'm not even at the resort yet."

Those girls did everything I asked and more. It turned out that Nurse Patterson had remarkable control of her pussy muscles and moreover she seemed able to take any depth of rod without hurting herself. For sure she rode me enthusiastically, her breasts bouncing up and down in a very pleasing rhythm, until she suddenly stopped mid-fuck, put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh shit, I almost forgot, we need to measure your cock!"

Nurse Shah, facing forwards while I ate her out, twisted round to look back at her colleague. "You didn't do it yet? Oh but not to worry, he's still nice and hard, isn't he?"

"Oh, fuck, yes..." moaned the blonde, reluctantly leaning forward as she raised her abdomen up and off me. My cock plopped out of her pussy and stood there swaying gently in the air, as if bemused to find itself suddenly out of its element. Nurse Patterson looked down, with her swollen right nipple just touching the crown. "Seven inches?" she mused aloud.

Nurse Shah abruptly dismounted from me, standing beside the bed and reaching over to run an expert hand firmly up and down the object of their appraisal. "Must be: and look at the thickness of it! God, no wonder he felt so good." Then, as if suddenly remembering that the rest of their patient was also present, both girls looked at me in belated apology.

"I am sorry, Sir," said Nurse Patterson, shamefaced. "I should have taken your measurements earlier. Please forgive me for interrupting your enjoyment like this: I promise I will make it up to you, right after we've measured this lovely big cock."

She stroked it as she said it: and what man could fail to be won over by an apology like that? But then again...

"Well, I guess I can let you off with a good spanking. But now you'd better stop talking and start sucking, or I'll lose my erection before Nurse Shah here can fetch whatever it is you're going to measure me with."

The two girls needed no further chiding but went quickly and efficiently about their business. My cock was as big and hard as it was ever going to get and Nurse Shah set about measuring it with the simplest of technology, namely an old-fashioned measuring tape.

"Six and three-quarters", she called out, before turning away to tap it into her laptop. "Some things never seem to go metric," she said to me as an aside. "And now let's see about your girth..."

I hadn't been expecting that and must have expressed surprise, for she gave a little sigh in the midst of wrapping the tape around my shaft. "Most women care more about that than they do about length, if indeed they are caring much about size at all. It's funny how you men are so obsessed with how long your cocks are, when really it is not making much difference to us, unless of course you are so long that you hit our cervix, which we are not going to thank you for." She paused, looked at the tape measure and added, "But of course we are feeling every millimetre of your cock's girth."

"I thought you said cocks were still in Imperial?"

She giggled. "Length is Imperial, girth is metric. I don't know why, it just sounds better that way. And my God, I have to tell you, now I know why it felt so amazing when you were first entering me! Mr Gordon, you are measuring 148 millimetres, that's almost six inches!"

The two girls exchanged glances, then both laughed. "We will have to send a memo to the resort," declared Muna, consulting her laptop. "This is the fourth thickest cock ever recorded here: the last time we had one this big, some of the girls struggled to manage it."

"That didn't seem to be a problem for either of you, until a couple of minutes ago. Now let's get Big Boy here back where he belongs, reminding you of why you're glad to be a woman."

To their credit they both laughed and quickly switched their former positions. Nurse Patterson gave my cock a quick but very affectionate kiss, before moving around to present her sweet pussy for my tongue's delectation. Meanwhile Nurse Shah pressed "send" on her laptop and clambered nimbly onto the other end of the bed, lowering herself slowly - and I venture to say, respectfully - back onto the object that had so engaged them.

Although the blonde had really pleased me with the way she rode cowgirl, when it came to doing the helicopter, her dusky colleague outdid her. So much so that when I finally came, it was inside her sublimely succulent cunt. I had Nurse Patterson quickly dismount from my face so I could watch my spunk trickle out from between my still-hard cock and the dark flesh of Nurse Shah's pussy lips. She continued to grind her abdomen down onto me and to my delight she presently gave a series of lovely little yelps and convulsed on me, continuing to play with her own clitoris until I felt her vagina pulsate around my cock in an orgasmic wave. Finally she gave a deep groan and rolled sideways off me onto the bed.

It was wonderful but not yet everything that I wanted: which was both apparent and surprising.

"Oh... my...God," exclaimed Nurse Patterson. "Mr Gordon, you're still erect!"

"And a good thing, too: because lovely though it was to cum inside Muna for a second time, I still haven't cum inside your pussy - and I know just how I want to be having you when I do."

The young blonde looked at me with genuine surprise, standing there with her prominent pussy lips all wet and pink and puffy - and delightfully framed by the whiteness of her stockings and suspenders. I ran my eyes once more over her glorious body, until they were drawn naturally back down her little runway of soft blonde curls to the nub of the matter.

"I want you to bend forward over the end of the bed while I fuck you from behind. You're conducting this examination to find out how long I can keep going, right? Well I should warn you that although we're going to start slowly, I'm going to fuck you so hard and for so long that by the time I cum you're going to have something exceptional to write in your report."

"That is something that I am looking forward to seeing," said Nurse Shah from where she lay on the bed, still panting. "It is a real stud that you are, Sir. And I am noticing that you have an unusual amount of spunk, it is still oozing out of me and that is the third time already that you have ejaculated."

"Thank you. But to be honest it's not so surprising: I haven't had a girl in over a week. Now both of you come over here and get down on your knees. I'm going to need a good ten or fifteen minutes of top quality fellatio before I'll be ready to go again."

They were marvellously obedient by now, kneeling side-by-side and taking it in turns to kiss and lick and suck and swirl until they had me harder than I would have thought possible. It was exquisite but I knew my own body: I was nowhere near having another orgasm and years of jogging and working out in the gym meant that I was also nowhere near running out of stamina. Nurse Patterson was in for a hard ride.

When I bent her over the bed she gave a little whimper, as if realising what she was in for. Coming from a professional like her, I took that as a real compliment. I leaned forward and kissed her affectionately, then gave her a few words of reassurance. "I'll start gently, sweetie. Now let's get you fucked."

I was as good as my word, relishing the softness of her pussy as I guided the head of my cock between her lips and pushed gently deeper. I went all the way in, but rather slowly, wanting to feel and enjoy every centimetre of her vagina as it opened around me like a warm, wet cloth. When I was fully ensconced, I took hold of her shoulders and gave a couple of short, deep thrusts with my hips to make sure I was as deep as I could go. It was amazing: I was balls-deep in her pussy and it still didn't feel as if I'd bottomed out.

All this while she had said nothing and uttered no sound, except an indrawn breath when I first entered her and a little sigh as I dove deep. But that changed when I began to fuck her in earnest. At first I mostly held her by the waist or hips, which helped me to move her around on my cock in a slow, satisfying, corkscrew motion. She obviously loved it, rotating her hips in response, much better than she had when she'd been on top. She also started to make quite a lot of noise, charming little sighs and moans for the most part, though with an occasional "Oh, yes!" under her breath. It came to me that Nurse Patterson was a girl who liked to be taken, rather than being dominant.

That being so, she certainly got what she wanted.

We worked up to it steadily, until I really knew my way around inside her and she was muttering a steady stream of mild profanity. She also smelt wonderful: hot and moist and musty and that special smell when a girl's natural perfume and the kind she wears merge into something that could only be branded as "Pure Sex!"

When I took firm hold of her shoulders and began pile-driving into her, she responded by shouting out, "Oh God, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Yes, Yes, Do it to me, Oh my Fucking GOD!!!", or variations thereof. When I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her back onto me whilst thrusting forwards so hard that I reached the parts other cocks probably never had, she actually screamed. Nurse Shah, all the while, was looking on agog, frantically playing with her own pussy, with her thighs wide open for my appreciation.

Eventually I tired, of the position as much as anything, so I punished her as I had promised, spanking her hard until her arse was red and I'd recovered my breath. Then I made her climb up on the bed and get down onto all fours. Nurse Shah put some pillows under her to support the position and I resumed pounding her as if my life depended on it.

When I finally came it was annihilating. We collapsed, so pole-axed that for some time neither of us could move. When I eventually managed to disentangle myself, I was pleased to see a trace of good white spunk mingling with the juices seeping out of Nurse Patterson's pussy.

"How do you rate that?" I asked, when I could talk again.

"Oh, my, Top Ten for sure," said Nurse Patterson with a dazed grin. "Maybe Top Five. God... I haven't been fucked that hard for months."

I looked at her with a mixture of surprise and new-found respect. "So, how many men get to enjoy you like this, if you don't mind my asking?"

She wrinkled her brows prettily as she pondered the answer. "It really varies from one week to another. I see maybe forty guests a week on average but of course I don't have to fuck them all. Generally I get laid six or seven times a week, not counting blow jobs. But there haven't been more than three who've ever given me a ride like that."

"I'm glad you liked it. And how about you, Nurse Shah?"

"Oh, I'd fuck all day and all night if I could. I love it more than anything in the world. But I hardly ever get to do it more than three or four times a day, worse luck. And I only get to have sex as good as that once a week, tops."

"I'm flattered. And I certainly haven't had any girls as lovely as you two for a long time."

"Well, all that is about to change, Mr Gordon. For the next week you can have as many girls as you like: and every one of them is going to be stunning, we can promise you that!"

"And I am writing here that based on your assessment, there are no limits for you, Sir, except that the girls must be able to take a really hard pounding from a really big cock. Actually that means practically every girl on the island will be gagging to meet you. But please Sir, I am curious: what is the most number of times that you have ever cum in one period of twenty-four hours?"

"I think it was seven. She was really special."

"Lucky girl. But I am thinking that you can manage even more than that, if you really want to. If we stayed with you, I am sure we could make it eight or nine times."

"With girls as sexy as you two, I'm sure we could. Wow, what a thought!"

"But now, Sir, I should give your cock a nice, gentle massage with some soothing ointment, to make sure he is fully recovered and ready for his next encounter; and then we have to send you off to the transit. After all, you did not come here just to be having sex with the medical staff!"

As Nurse Shah knelt before me and began to caress my cock with soft, expert hands, I thought for a moment that I must have died and gone to heaven. But she finished before I got hard enough for it to become a problem; and whatever it was that she'd applied seemed to have a pleasantly warm, numbing effect that enabled me to disengage with only a slight pang of desire and regret.

"Thank you so much, both of you. That was the best two-and-a-half hours of my life. I may just have to suffer some kind of injury to make sure I get to see you again."

"Oh, you don't need to do that, Sir! We are the ones who will be giving you your final medical before departure. After all, we have to make sure our guests leave the resort in better health than when they arrived. Sometimes they do tend to over-exert themselves... in which case they may be finding themselves in need of some medical attention before they are ready to leave."

"You know, I think I can practically guarantee it. So I'll be seeing you both again?"

"Yes, Sir. And hopefully from some different angles next time."

"Ha! You can bet on it."

And with that, they showed me to the transit... because like they said, everything they had done for me was just preparation for the main event.

---------------------

12