Ultimate X: Long Live The King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it!" she finally shrieked, after her lips had moved soundlessly for over a minute.

He thrust into her again and again, completely ravishing her with each stroke, each blow seeming to throw her across the mat like a pile of rags. But it wasn't enough for his rage, his need. He pulled out of Raven, to her wailing dismay, spun her onto her belly, pulled her to her hands and knees, and jammed himself back inside her from behind like she was a bitch in heat.

He was shaking as he fucked her. He saw the bomb go off, the vibrant red spiking his eyeballs as he blasted Magneto, the corpse as they disposed of it, the picture of Xavier's body on TMZ—he saw everything and the emotions spread out underneath him, bigger than his whole body, like he was treading water in a vast underground lake. Only the water wasn't cold. It was boiling hot. He was burning up and the only thing to do was to pour himself into Mystique, jam her up with all his pain and anger, hear her take it, enjoy it.

On some level, he wanted her to refuse. Knock him away like he knew she would if he displeased her for an instant, tell him what a sick freak he was to be feeling these things—pity for a mass murderer, pain over his death, anger with the woman he slept with. But she took all of it and more. Like she wanted it as much as he did. Needed it.

"I love your fat cock—love the way you're fucking me—" Pleasure swept over her like a tidal wave, moving from her sorely abused bottom up to her screaming mouth. She reached under herself, grabbing the backs of her thighs, knotting herself up to help him fuck her. Scott plunged into her and she crushed herself back against him, punching his cock so deep into her sex she almost thought it would stay there forever. "I love—I love—"

She froze. The pleasure smoldered, caught fire, and exploded. She was lost, barely feeling the cum he fired deep inside her. It was the first thing she became aware of when she caught her breath, though. She could feel it dripping out of herself.

Scott felt himself breath. It seemed easier all of a sudden. He'd let everything out, purged himself like he hadn't even with Jean, and yet Raven wasn't surprised, wasn't shocked. She looked impressed, almost. Pleased.

"No condom," she said. Scott was slumped beside her. "You might've knocked me up."

"You expect me to believe you're not on the pill?"

"They hardly work—not with all the changes I put my body through."

Scott shook his head. "It was worth it. And Raven?"

She looked at him, finding him meeting her eyes with one of those looks. A look that told her what people would never understand. He wasn't a puppet, a figurehead, someone she manipulated. He was a weapon. He just needed her to aim him best.

"I love fucking you too," he said. They both knew what he meant.

She settled against him; collapsed into him. His side. Turning him over so she could press herself into his spine. It felt stronger. "The Brotherhood will start asking questions soon."

"They were always going to."

"All it takes is one splintering. We lose our unity, we lose our power—"

"We lost that the day we gave into infighting with Xavier."

"Shadows need light," Raven said obliquely. "But too many lights make weak shadows. The strongest, the blackest, are cast from one source."

"I can't keep people here if they don't want to be."

"You won't have to. Use the tools at your disposal."

"Oh?" Scott put his hand on Raven's thigh, tracing that little pubic region where the scales spaced out, grew scarce, became the smooth flesh of her groin. "What tool would that be?"

Raven smiled, mirroring him almost more than reflecting herself. "A witch... Wanda helped you kill her father.That'sloyalty you can't buy. But she did it for love. Which is unfortunate."

"If I break her heart, she tells the truth?" Scott paused. "I won't move against her—"

Raven rolled her eyes. "Lord, you give them eyes, but they do not see...recruit her, Summers. Pull her into your corner." She moved her lips over his jawline, up to his ear. "Pour sweet nothings into her ear, and she'll be yours."

"I don't love her."

"Did Jean love you?" She kissed his cheek. "Having you will be enough, Scott."

"It's not fair to her. Not right."

"Marriages are human invention. So is love. She wants to be used, so use her. Marry the bitch. The Brotherhood will fall in line behind her. You'll have your kingdom, your queen," Mystique smiled against his cheek, "and the power behind the throne."

"I said no." He looked over at her as she wrapped her arms around his chest, her deep breaths coming against his back. "Or don't you listen to your king?"

"I'll listen. Can't promise I'll obey. Keep your hands as clean as you like. I'll do it for you. Break her in so you can ride her to the top."

"She just lost her father."

"Then someone should comfort her."

"I forbid it."

"You do?" Raven asked, mockingly wide-eyed. "Scott... we were sparring before. It wasn't a real fight." Her arms were suddenly at his throat, her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him in place as she choked off his air. "Neither is this, I suppose."

"Raven!"

Her grip didn't tighten. It was already just hard enough. "Don't fight it. Don't worry. I'll be gentle with her. She's going to think you're an amazing lover. Maybe a bit better endowed than the real thing. What can I say, I'm egotistical. When I imagine people thinking my man has a realweaponbetween his legs..."

Scott's eyes rolled up. He was gone.

***

Wanda sat with her legs over the edge of the cliff. Though the winds were strong, she wasn't afraid of falling. The probabilities weren't there. She wasn't Magneto after all. They'd thrown him over the side, weighted down, body burned beyond recognition. And his only tombstone was the white tide on the jagged rocks. He'd hit one on the way down.

"I'd say it's harder, grieving on your own—but you're always on your own."

Wanda looked back, eager to see Scott. His smile wasn't like the others. It was reassuring. Not predatory. Not damaged. "Not always. You were like a son to him."

Scott stopped a few feet from her. He looked out at the setting sun. Wanda wondered if it was still red through his visor. "I do want to do right by him."

"It's not fair. I don't think it's fair. The people who know he's gone think he's a monster. Only the people who don't know think he was a good man."

"I don't think of him as a monster. His time came, that's all. He outlived the good in himself."

"And I killed him... is there still good in me, if I think of the state of my own soul after sending his on?"

Scott stepped closer, folding his arms across her shoulders, almost holding her to him. A part of her rejoiced in his touch. Another questioned it. She'd known Scott Summers a long time—observed him at a distance. His touch didn't come so easily. So cheaply.

"Everything Erik did," Scott said, his voice smooth—loving, "was so that his children could have purer souls than their father. What you did was an act of mercy. Right now, he's proud of you. And so am I."

"Scott... I can't talk about him right now. Keep holding me. Tell me something else."

He held her tighter. "He wanted us to be together. What doyouwant?"

"I want to be held. I just want to be held..."

His hand drifted to her breast. It was so warm... and she was so cold.

"I want that too."

If Wanda had removed Scott's visor, she'd see his eyes flashing yellow.

***

Scott awoke bound and gagged, stuffed in the locker room of the complex's gym. It was unlikely he'd be discovered soon. He didn't struggle or try to yell. He'd expected to awake in such circumstances. Dreamed of them.

He tested his bonds, of course. Shouted for help through the gag. Neither were of much utility. If Mystique could be trusted for anything, it was professionalism.

No. Not just professionalism, but the greater good, the cause, mutantkind itself. She was faithful to that to the point of zealotry. A faith even greater than Magneto's; uncorrupted by petty hate, or pain, or trauma. She simplywas. An apex predator. And that he could trust to. She would always act in the Brotherhood's best interest, and in his so long as he was aligned with theirs. Not a moment longer.

That was comforting, somehow.

He found her predator's heart easier to trust than anyone else's humanity.

***

Raven heard groans and cries—Wanda's as well as Scott's. She could look down and see Scott's hard cock invading Wanda's cunt, dark-haired and red in her dusky skin. Scott's balls shook, heavily-laden, each time his penis moved into Wanda's yielding sex, her accepting core.

Raven looked on, entranced. From here, she could seeeverything. How the labia opened up to embrace its own invasion; the light moisture that clung to the shaft and glimmered with each pull back into the light. The stray hairs that caressed the cock as it thrust in, were torn asunder as it pulled out, and caught the shaft again upon its insertion.

Wanda Maximoff was thrown below Raven and Scott, her dark body shaded further by her bedroom's low lights and drawn curtains, but bright with sweat. Her curly hair spread over the white bedspread, infiltrating it with further shadow. Above her, Scott too shone with sweat. Raven considered the interplay of light and darkness to be quite artistic. She wished she had a camera. Instead, she had a mirror.

She looked up from Wanda's well-fucked body to see Scott in the mirror, loving Wanda like the reflection was Raven's own private porno. The witch's eyes were closed, her mouth open in a continual moan, accepting over and over again the pleasure Scott had to give her. Scott took it greedily, playing with her lascivious breasts in all their curving glory, his sharp hips similarly striving into her wide thighs.

The woman was uniquely voluptuous; unlike her brother, she did not take after her slender father, but had inherited the dark features and lush figure of her Roma mother, a famed beauty. Raven remembered her. She wished she had bedded the woman before her untimely death. But bedding the daughter was no distant second.

Raven smiled at Scott in the mirror; he, of course, smiled back, loving how Wanda writhed against his manhood with little twitches and wiggles meant to exquisitely swallow him, over and over again. And she loved watching him. His body was so perfect; and everything felt so good in his skin.

Mystique truly loved sharing Wanda with him.

***

Toad dropped the bong as soon as he saw Scott. "Jesus Christ, mate! What all are you doin' in here? This some sorta thing you and Rave got cooked up? Blimey, you want me to move along then and forget I saw nuthin'?"

Scott shook his head, calmly and emphatically. Toad took his meaning.

"Oh. Oy! This a problem then, yeah? Fuck-a-doo, my son, let's have you out of there!" He rushed to Scott, ungagging him with his tongue as his fingers dove into the knots tying him. "What a cock-up! What a great bloody fuck-all!"

"Relax, Mort. It's personal."

"Ay, you and Rave then? Figgured as much. That's one bloomin' bad headcase to have on yer knob. Not that I'd skip out on her bed! Be a good lad and tell me if she's blue all over? She innit, is she?"

"No. The inside of her mouth is red." Scott stood, kicking loose the last of the ropes and massaging feeling into his sore extremities. The circulation returned fast. Raven had gone a good job of tying him. "Where's Wanda?"

"Oi nutter, her too? Bloomin' hell, no wonder Rave's so ticked at you! Not that I blame you, anyone's earned a helping of strange it's you, I've no doubt, but couldn't ya just ask Scales to make a witch of herself? Seems like the sort of trouble she'd be into."

"Don't tell anyone about this," Scott ordered his friend, gathering up the rope to take with him.

"My lips are sealed, mate. I only came here looking for a private place for a huff 'n' puff. Tell me, you don't plan on coming back here, d'ya? I'd hate to be interrupted ag'in. I've already taken some pills."

"The only reason I'll be coming back is to share." Scott started for the exit. "It's shaping up to be that kind of day."

***

Scott found them in his quarters, of course. He walked inside, heard the chorus offuck-me-s, his own exerted grunts, and made his way to the bedroom. The door was open wide. The bed, its sheets still smelling of the Rogues, their mother, and his own seed, now held Wanda and Raven.

Mystique had a good eye for his body, an excellent familiarity with his motion. The only way he could tell it wasn't him was that he would never have fucked Wanda. But there they were, Raven-him on his back, Wanda atop him, her face taking his cock to the hilt, his kissing her cunt with pure passion.

"Raven, get off her," Scott said wearily.

Wanda looked up from her work, his own cock slipping from her lips. She looked momentarily confused. Her fingers held the swollen cock away from her mouth so she could speak. "Scott?"

"The genuine article. I'm sorry, Wanda. Raven is trying to... romance you. Get you on our team. I wouldn't care, except she's using my body—your feelings—to do it." Scott hated how flustered, how out of place he felt. "She'll be punished for deceiving you this way, I promise you that."

"Punished?" Wanda climbed off Raven, but continued to hold her cock like a leash. She sat cross-legged on the mattress while Raven stayed down, her grin quirking her borrowed features. "Can I watch?"

"What?"

"Can I watch you punish her?" Wanda gave Raven's cock a stroke. "How do you intend to do it, anyway? Paddle? Whips? Maybe fuck her in the ass until she's learned her lesson? It should be something you enjoy more than her, of course. That's entirely your decision."

"Wanda..." Scott pointed at the other him. "That is not me! It's Mystique posing as me!"

"I know." Wanda tapped her forehead. "Almost a hundred percent probability that someone would try it. I just didn't know if it'd be you or her. When she came, I knew it was her. I read people very easily, Scott. You're not the touchy-feely type. She was. Very touchy. Very feely."

"Don't youcare?" Scott demanded.

"Of course." Wanda pumped Raven harder, making her groan half in Scott's voice, half in her own. "I care that my father and brother were both overprotective control freaks. I care that daddy was a great man, but the only way he could've been a worse father was if he touched my bathing suit area. Then again, at least that would besomeattention. I'm free now, Scott. No more sneaking around behind daddy's back. Now I can fuck the entire Brotherhood if I want." She smiled. "Not that I want to. In fact, I can only think of two."

Scott shook his head. "I don't... understand. I thought..."

Raven sat up, still in his body, but her expression uniquely her own. She took off the visor to let out her yellow eyes. "Turns out the little bitch has some of her father in her after all. She sniffed me out in five minutes. She's willing to go along with our plans, but she wants something in return."

"Multiple somethings," Wanda smirked. "Screaming, squirting ones."

"And I'm guessing she's going to ask more from you than waiting outside and making the bed when we're done."

Wanda nodded. "Brand X is nice and all—but I want to try the real thing."

"Come on, Scott. I really am having trouble satisfying her. Her cunt's so hot, I bet she hasn't had a decent fuck all year. Maybe two cocks will be enough for her."

"It's a start," Wanda agreed. "And Raven, keep wearing him. Sorry, but blue isn't my favorite color."

In all his whirling confusion, Scott felt his prick throbbing powerfully. He still couldn't believe Wanda was some kind of wanton slut. Or that she was turning him on so forcefully.

"Oh, Scott's being conflicted again," Raven said in a mock-dismayed tone. "Maybe we should give him a little preview of what will happen when he gives in." Wanda's soft wet mouth fell around her cock once more. "Like we know he will... ooohh..."

Scott watched as Wanda's eyes fluttered close, excitement stealing across the passionate features of her beautiful face. Her blood-red lips opened wide, her white teeth flashed in the darkness of her mouth, and then every vein of his cock disappeared down her supplicating throat.

To Scott, it felt as if he were having an out-of-body experience—dreaming one of those dreams where he could see himself moving, living. He could almost feel what Raven felt, make the same noise as her fleshy moan, hear the soft wet whisper of the blowjob from one step removed.Suck it,he found himself thinking with a helpless intake of breath.Suck my cock.

Proving she had in no way exaggerated her experience, Wanda's kiss traveled the length of Raven's assumed cock, until her tongue was snaking out upon Raven's belly and the balls pushed up under her chin. Raven's abs clenched and loosened as she moved herself inside Wanda's mouth, the bristling black hairs of her groin rubbing against Wanda's nose.

"Fuck, that's good," Raven moaned, Scott's voice pitched in her own low register. She lifted one thigh, turned to the side to put her cock in deeper. Sucking echoed inside Wanda's mouth, her cheeks flushed with passion. She drew her head back, polishing Raven's dick with her lips, until five or six inches were in the air, oozing with her saliva. "You've got to try her mouth, Scott—she could teachmea thing or two!"

No longer able to control herself with Wanda's lips at the end of her cock, its length almost abandoned, Raven humped her manhood into Wanda's sucking mouth. It was incredible for Scott to see that fury in his own body. Raven jackknifed in and out of Wanda, hard, fast, until her cock was slurping through Wanda's straining lips, saliva trickling down her wobbling chin. Her yellow eyes focused on Scott, and the hard-on jammed inside the tight confines of his trousers, trying desperately to join its twin in Wanda's mouth.

"Jack it off!" she demanded, slipping out of character and wholly into her own feminine voice. "Jack that beautiful cock off! Make yourself come for me!"

Scott fired back an order: "Come in her mouth. Make her gag on it."

Wanda was enthused to help fulfill Scott's request. She clutched Raven's ass with both hands and spiked herself on her prick. "Yes!" Raven shouted, the word barely heard before she came.

Wanda's mouth was wide open, her tongue lolling out like a dog's. Every drop of Raven's ejaculation either went down her throat or landed on her tongue. Wanda held the jizz in her mouth, as best she could, until Raven finished. Then she swallowed it all in one massive gulp. Mewled with pleasure as it settled warmly in her stomach. Her tongue lashed the dripping head of Raven's cock one last time before she let it escape, falling to her bed with her mouth still open, like it was meant to have a cock in it.

"Your turn, Scott." Wanda licked her lips, swallowed again. Mewled with the taste. "Wanna see how you compare to the knock-off brand—do a taste test..." She crawled on all fours toward the edge of the bed and Scott. Saliva and a certain amount of precum was smeared on her chin, and her breasts swung pendulously between her arms as she crept up to him. "Give me the real thing, Scott! Make it real!"

Lost in himself, Scott stepped forward. He didn't even feel his knees banging against the side of the mattress. Wanda rubbed her head against him like a cat wanting to be petted, her cheek brushing his burnished groin. He felt her hair between his waistline and shirt, soft and a little damp. Sweat.

"Give it to him, you bitch!" Raven cried happily, her fingers wrapped around the slow revival of her cock. She stroked evenly, tempering her excitement just barely. "You've had your practice. Now lick it for me, you little slut—lick that cock!"