Ultimate X: Long Live The King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott felt the hot kiss of Wanda's breath on his groin. That was all the waiting the Scarlet Witch had in her. She grabbed his cock like she couldn't stand to see it get away, licked him, kissed him, made him even longer and harder than he'd been before. Raven stood up on her knees for a closer look. Her hand was as tight around her prick as Wanda's was on Scott's.

Then Scott's cockhead was as hot and wet as Wanda's mouth. Her tongue tested the hardness of his shaft, trying to move it this way and that. But his cock was unerringly aimed down her throat. Wanda gave in, her teeth gently grating on him as she dove for the subtle drawing pressure building at the base of his dick.

Scott's hands went to Wanda's small, sloping shoulders, fingers tightening in her supple skin. He began to stroke himself in and out of the tight gates of Wanda's lips, feeling her tongue's fiction coursing over his stiff cock with its soft wet caress. It felt like she was trying to swallow him, right down to his balls.

"Couldn't do it better myself," Raven announced, somehow smug. She placed her hand on Wanda's bobbing ass, her fingers slipping between the cheeks. Wanda stiffened, her teeth imprinting on Scott's manhood before she grew used to the invasion.

Scott's hands slid to Wanda's head as if pulled there. He pushed her down on his cock, hard, fast, wanting to match his growing need with the pleasure her mouth gave him. Where Wanda's back bent low, he could see over her ass. Raven's fingers weren't there anymore. They were collaring her dick, bringing it to Wanda's entrance. Wanda thrust herself all the way to the base of Scott's cock when Raven penetrated her. She wanted them both inside her—all the way.

Fisting her hands in Scott's belt, Wanda began to physically push him away then pull him back to her as she moved her head in counterpoint, so his cock went all the way into her mouth—came all the way out. It became a dripping wet blur bridging her lips and his fly. And all while Scott heard the squish of her cunt taking Raven's coital pistoning.

Wanda let loose a drawn-out moan, cut off continuously by the spasmodic drive of his prick down her throat. He felt her tongue in a frenzy on his swollen helmet, her throat drawing with all its strength on his cockhead when it dipped into her gullet. As if that weren't enough, she was still crashing her sex back to Raven's dick.

"She's coming!" Raven shouted excitedly—Wanda's juices running in lines down the bulging muscles of her thighs. "Oh—the sweet little bitch! I can feel her coming on your cock, Scott! Her cunt's getting so tight...!"

Wanda cried "Oh-oh-oh!" with her words barely escaping from her pursed lips. Her desperation only grew, sucking Scott needfully, using all her determination to steal his semen from his balls. She'd set the rhythm she wanted with her push and pull on Scott—him fucking her mouth, hard and deep—so now he took over for her as she buckled down to enjoy her climax. He moved his hands down to her cheeks, holding her face almost tenderly still for his fucking. When he slid into her, he could feel the vibrations of her moans against his cock.

Raven mirrored Scott's motions, slamming herself hard into Wanda's oversensitive core. The witch defensively tried to pull away from the overwhelming sensation, but there was nowhere to go but into Scott's body. She took every inch of his engorged erection down her throat, nearly gagging several times. Then, looking up into Scott's eyes, she came once more.

Scott petted her hair as he stared across at his own naked body. Raven had her hands on Wanda's hips and was relishing the sweat that ran over her flesh like sleet as she drilled her cock into Wanda. Scott could see the dark tufts of hair at her crotch turn red over the twin globes of Wanda's ass—Raven losing control of the morph. She moaned and smiled at Scott, her face a cracking mask of pleasure. Blue was spreading over her façade like a bruise.

"Come with me, Scott! We're the same! The same!"

Wanda's climaxing, gripping body drew so taut that she bit down on his cock. When he came, he could feel the passageway constricted by the force of her jaw. And his orgasm forced it back open, widening her mouth before he filled it. He gushed out so powerfully that Raven had to hold her head against his belly, Wanda preemptively trying to escape from drowning in the wet throbs of his pleasure.

Colors flashed before his eyes; no shades of red.

Scott felt himself turn liquid, with a hole in the pressurized container of his skin.

All of him spilled hotly into Wanda's greedy mouth.

Raven was herself again as she pulled Scott's cock from the white mess of Wanda's cunt. It flashed blue before shrinking into her clitoris; then she was flat on the bed, still holding to Wanda's hips like she intended to keep fucking her. Scott didn't move either, somehow beached upon the bedspread. His limp manhood was still between Wanda's lips. She nursed on it like a candy, throat gulping down the last beads of his discharge.

The bed under them was wet with sweat and sperm. When Raven's hand reached up and nested possessively in the center of Scott's chest hair, it was cool and dry.

***

Raven burned so cold. In a blazing summer of a world, she was a little bit of winter Scott held in his arms. She'd understood Scott's reluctance to be the little spoon.

"No hard feelings?" she asked, her head shifting, blood-red hair tickling Scott under his chin.

"None," he told her. "All my sins... you're just the punishment."

Raven laughed. "Darling, haven't you noticed? Sins aren't punished in this world. They're rewarded. So speaking of, why don't we try that again? I'll stay like this—less narcissistic on your part."

"I'll see if I can find some Banshee."

"Fine by me," Wanda said, returning from her quarters.

Her new costume was immodest in the extreme. The cape and headdress stayed the same, and Scott supposed the boots covered enough, coming up to Wanda's thighs. As did the opera gloves, moving to her elbows. But her top was a cropped thing, not even covering her shoulders, just her breasts, her neck, and a little skin above her belly button. Her bottom covered even less, just a V of red from one hip to the other. Its crotch displayed the arc of her pubis. If he didn't already know she was shaved bare, the skin on either side of the crotch-band would tell him so.

"What do you think?" she asked, giving them a turn. Raven applauded. Scott supposed by the standards of a woman who often went naked, it was high fashion.

"It's striking," he said, kissing Raven's shoulder.

"I've had this three years," she said. "Ever since that slut Hellcat started fighting crime on E! Needing her nipples blurred out every time she throws a punch—daddy never would've let me wear it. Pietro would've built a wall around me if I stepped outside in this. But they're not here..." she concluded in a sing-song voice.

Wanda moved to the bed, sprawling beside Scott and Raven. She held an envelope in her hand—gave it to Scott.

"Daddy's will. Since no one's ever going to know he's dead, you might as well read it now."

Scott gave her a look, enough to urge her to silence, and opened the envelope. He held it in front of Raven as well; she ran her hand along his forearm as they read.

"Wanda gets everything," Raven said. "No surprise there.

Scott's priorities were elsewhere. "Last request. One of our brother mutants has a bastard child out there."

"The old softy was keeping an eye on her..."

His strategizing with Raven was rapid-fire. "How old would she be by now?"

"Seventeen."

"Past due to manifest."

"If she even has powers."

"We should at least check. Does it say where she lives?"

Raven grimaced. "Queens."

In boredom, Wanda had been admiring her breasts in their new surroundings. Now her head shot up. "That's in New York!"

They looked at her. "Fancy a vacation?"

"Daddy always said New York as a monument to man's perversity and barbarism. Of course I want to go!"