Ultragirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" he stuttered," Oh. Yes. Sorry."

"About what?," she giggled a little and then continued," You've been through the wringer and I bet you've never flown like this!"

He tried to give out a nervous laugh but all he could manage was a nod.

She turned her attention to the shoreline again as he took the opportunity to glance at her U symbol. His eyes focused on how her roundly shaped baseball sized breasts swayed against the blue cotton. His waist suddenly was becoming uncomfortable, as if a big long snake was starting to uncoil. So close to her. So close to them. He shook his head.

Those things weren't something he should think about. She had rescued him from an unknown fate and was now innocently escorting him to safety. There was no good reason he should be ogling her breasts. But he knew that deep down inside, that he really wanted to. There were things that he really liked. Things he absolutely wanted to do. Things he wanted to touch.

He became aware of how he was pressed against her, how her arm simply held him aloft. She had allowed his left arm to drape across her back as a way to hold on for support. They were nearing a pier jetting out into the bay and the thought of the flight almost being over made his mind speak of a devilish plan. He peered at her once more and then down at those soft jiggling orbs. His Johnson stretched out further. His heart beat faster. He'd probably never get this chance again. He knew he really shouldn't do this. But no. He could not resist chancing it.

His left arm was still draped around her back, his hand clenching her left waist. He commanded his fingers to move upwards along her side. Slowly. Slowly. They were creeping along her tights. His eyes darted toward her face and the shoreline, making sure she wouldn't notice and that he had enough time.

His fingertips were sliding across her tights and began to round toward the front. They reached just underneath the curved perimeter of her breast. He felt his stomach heave with anticipation, his manhood telling him to do it. He swallowed hard, sliding him palm upward. Then he pressed his fingertips onto her tights, resting them on the side of her left breast. His thumb circled around to top part of her breast. Fingers wiggled onto her tights as the flesh of her breast gave way to his exploring tips.

Ultragirl's eyes widened as she felt something tickling her flesh. She looked down at herself to see the man's fingers sinking comfortably into her breast. He brought his middle and forefinger together, trapping her nipple between them. Her uniform squeezed against it, as his fingers rocked back and forth. The vibration caused her nipple to itch. Blushing, she jerked her head to look at the man's face. He was staring at their destination through his gold rimmed glasses.

"HEY!" she stopped short to hover in midair, the inertia almost causing him to be thrown off.

"Whoa!" he yelped, quickly releasing her breast to grab onto her shoulder for support.

She gave him an angry stare with cheeks brightly flushed," What are you doing?! You just... you touched my..."

"Huh?!" he stammered, looking up at her eyes innocently.

"I should drop you into the ocean!," she angrily boomed, glaring down at him.

"I didn't mean. I don't know where my hands were.I mean." he stuttered with pleading eyes.

Her angry and embarrassed look flashed away, turning into that of a more suspicious one.

"I don't know what I'm doing," he said with a bit more confidence," I'm just trying to hold on here."

She hovered in the air for a brief moment, watching him as he clung to her shoulders. Her expression grew softer.

"Oh. Well. I guess I can't fault you. I mean we are flying right?" she spoke more softly as if trying to look for a reason. Slowly she wafted down toward the pier.

"Yeah. I'm sorry," he apologized, "I'll be more careful."

She gave him an accepting nod as she continued to descend downward, his arms wrapped around her torso. He was careful to keep his hands in safe areas, but the soft sensations would not leave his mind. 'I want to touch it again,' he thought. Then he shook his head.

"I, uhm, want to thank you for saving me," He found himself speaking, trying to become friendly with her again," It was pretty brave of you to fight those guys."

She smiled at him, still trying to fight off the sensation she was feeling on the tip of her nipple. It was still tingling as it slid against her tights. "All in a day's work for Ultragirl."

A light tap told him the flight had concluded and he found his feet atop solid ground again. It was then that he let go of her and a sudden dizziness took effect. He flopped to the ground as his legs gave way out from under him.

"Oops," Ultragirl giggled as she watched him tumble over," I forgot that normal people have such a hard time keeping their balance after flying for the first time."

He looked up at Ultragirl. She was standing over him, bent over, offering her right hand to him. His eyes darted to her outstretched hand and then to her silky white thighs that crept underneath the seam of her bronze gold skirt. Closing his eyes, he accepted her strangely soft hand and then just as quickly experienced the power within her, as he was uncontrollably pulled up to his feet. He opened his eyes to got his bearings. It was then that he really got to see her clearly. Ultragirl was just about as tall as he was. Her uniform was sleek and clean with the exception of the bullet holes. Her flat soled boots were bright white and her golden hair and cape flapped in the breeze.

"What's you name?" She asked him.

"I'm Kevin," he responded.

"That's a nice name," she smiled, then glanced at the hand he had used to touch her, "You should wait here for the police. I'm sure they'll do whatever job it is they're supposed to do."

She started to turn, making way to leave.

"Wait. Uhm," he spoke out, trying to find a reason to keep her there.

She watched him as he struggled to find the words. Despite his disheveled appearance, she judged him to be quite handsome of a man. He didn't have much muscle on him and had a round shaped face. But he was lean, his glasses complimenting his brown eyes and bowl cut brown hair. The top three buttons on his shirt had been ripped off, revealing a dirtied white undershirt.

"Well. You're new on the scene right? That new super-heroine I've seen on T.V.?" he asked.

She gave him a grin and shook her head, "I've been in the city, learning how to do this for about two months. It's really fun! I love finally being able to fight against evil."

There was a small silence.

"I'm surprised though," she continued," Not many people know who I am yet."

Kevin swallowed, simply saying," I keep up."

Kevin watched her. From this position he examined every curve of her face and every feature of her body. He could not keep his eyes from switching from her face to the "U" on her chest. Her eyes were an intense blue and they made him nervous. Her soft mounds underneath rolled as she moved and the tights did little to stop them from doing so. She wore her white boots well and her thighs, so soft and warm looking, tantalized him as they crept up, lightly brushing against each other as they dove under her frilly gold pleated skirt.

As he thought about more about what he might like to say, a large whooshing sound interrupted the silence overhead and the pair of them diverted their attention toward it. A bright blue and gold form seemed to be hurtling toward their direction.

"Ah no," Ultragirl sighed, putting a hand to her forehead," here we go."

The blur touched down, causing a brief squall of air to rush forward, kicking up dirt. As the dust settled, Kevin found that he was staring at the form of a rather tall, muscular, blonde man. His outfit consisted of blue tights covering his chest, legs, and arms down to his wrists. Atop his waist he sported a pair of golden briefs, white shin high boots and a long golden cape that traveled down to the back of his legs. A gold "U" resting atop a perfect circle adorned his chest.

Kevin had always grown up hearing stories about Ultraguy. He was one of the most famous superheroes on the planet itself and it was well known that he called Metrotown his home. One of the first Superheroes, he emerged on the scene roughly sixty years ago. But although Kevin had lived in Metrotown for all of his twenty years of existence, the only times he had every really seen him were a few brief moments as he hurtled across the town skyline. Being this close to him now, Kevin thought that didn't even look a day over thirty.

Ultraguy was usually smiling in the pictures that were taken of him, save for the times when photographers managed to take some sensational photos of him when fighting crime. But this time, he wore a very serious expression as his furrowed brow locked onto the younger and more feminine version of himself.

"Well, I'm glad you rescued the hostage," Ultraguy spoke with a clear authoritative voice as he eyed Kevin for a brief moment before returning his gaze to Ultragirl, "But that was very careless of you to rush headlong into that situation on your own."

"Can't you just say I did a good job?!," Ultragirl turned toward Guy, all the while clenching her fists," I stopped them all, didn't I?!"

"Good job?! You nearly killed them!," Ultraguy's voice went up a notch as he folded his arms," If I hadn't rescued those thieves you left stranded in that helicopter, they would have drowned!"

Ultragirl went to say something, but she had no response. Instead her eyes glanced down to her feet, her head sinking a notch.

"On top of that, you almost got the citizen killed. I've told you before to rescue the hostages first, then stop the villains," he continued to lecture.

Kevin just stood there silently. What could he do? Two superheroes were busy arguing in front of him. But as Ultragirl turned her back to him to give Ultraguy her undivided attention, he caught sight as of her pleated skirt swaying in the breeze. Kevin's eyes focused on the back of her thighs and the crease of her knees. How the hairless skin traveled ever upwards, the meat of her thighs perfectly rounded. They increased in circumference as they continued towards her hemline. His fingers started to tingle, wondering what it felt like to touch them. A hardening crept up between his legs.

"What does it matter?! Everything all ended up OK anyway!," she shouted back, waving her hands.

Kevin's eyes, still locked onto her creamy thighs, traced them as they curved inward to meet each other. They slowly crept upwards until the seam of her skirt obscured any more view of them. Her slight wave caused a breeze however and a slight ruffling caused the hem to flip upwards. His manhood was thickening more as he focused his eyes intently, the hem of her skirt rising up just high enough for him to see her left inner thigh meet a crease of blue tights. As the wind caused her skirt's hem to stay up, he took the time to trace the blue seam rising up in a "V" shape. As her thigh curved toward the outside, a small creasing border of flesh ran out from the blue hem diagonally, while a curved mound of flesh started to arch into her tights. He watched as the skirt flipped with the breeze, momentarily allowing him brief glimpses of her rear that had peeked out from under her tights. He thought about fingers touching her there.

"Only because I happened to get here in time," Ultraguy finished.

"ooohhh," Ultragirl fumed,"It's always about you!"

"I want you to head back to Legion Headquarters. We'll speak more about this there," Ultraguy ordered.

"B-but. I'm still on patrol!," she clamored back," a-and..."

She gave Kevin a desperate look.

"I promised that I would take him back to his house," she lied.

Kevin's adrenaline suddenly shot up through him. The idea of her escorting him home was an uncomfortable one. He couldn't fathom showing a girl, let alone a super-heroine, around that place.

"The police will take care of him," Ultraguy shook his head sharply," Now get back to headquarters. I'm sure Jaina will want to have a word with you as well."

"oohh. Gawd, I hate you!," She roared, as she grit her teeth, stomping her boot into the ground to leave a cratered print in the wood.

Then with a great breeze, she zipped up into the air in a bright blue and gold blur. Kevin watched as she disappeared above the skyscrapers. Blinking, he realized that he was now standing on the pier with Ultraguy. The hero had taken a few moments to watch the young girl retreat into the sky. Now he looked upon Kevin, taking a few steps toward him until he was towering over. He was about a foot higher in height and his tights revealed a very muscled physique. The sound of sirens, though faint could be heard.

"The police are on their way," he spoke to Kevin, his facial features never once turning from serious," I trust you will be fine?"

"Yes sir,"Kevin nervously responded with a respectful nod.

There was a great rush of air and he found himself to be standing on the pier quite alone. Left to his thoughts, he pondered the days events. He had seen the barrel of a gun pointed at him, had his life flash before him. He had met a pair of superheroes and had even talked to them. It was a story that was almost too fantastic to be real and he knew that nobody at his college would believe it.

Death had almost visited him today, but somehow that thought was little in comparison to remembering of how he had been so close to Ultragirl. The pictures of her in the newspapers and online just hadn't done her any justice. To be so near to her, carried by her as they swept across the sky. He closed his eyes, clenching his left hand. He still could remember the softness of her tights, her warmness, how the skin underneath had sucked in his fingertips. The sides of his index and middle finger still told of the lump that had nudged against them underneath that cotton. He swallowed as his retreating hardness suddenly surged anew.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ultragirl was bored. On the wall before her were a dozen rows of six, thirty two inch monitors each, flashing different views of cities and countrysides. Some of them were showing pictures of important buildings around the world, such as the front of the United States White House and the Parliament building in England. There were several screens focused on the goings on in sleek industrial Metrotown as well as it's far less reputable sister city of Shadow-haven. There was even a monitor depicting Earth from somewhere in space.

Even with all of this, Ultragirl slumped against the armrest of a black leather padded metallic chair, draped her knees over it's twin and tried to focus on her fashion magazine. The room was quiet with the exception of the low humming of the air conditioner which allowed her mind to ponder recent events.

She delved the pages of her magazine, trying to learn about the latest wardrobes women were wearing these days, though she could not concentrate on the words. Visions of her argument with Ultraguy continually bounced around in her brain.

Why couldn't he admit that she had done just fine without him? True, she should have gone back and picked those villains out of the water. Also true, she should have focused on rescuing the hostage first. But she had taken care of the situation anyway. It hadn't been her fault that her dad had been so late getting there.

She shifted in her chair a little.

Besides, the experience had been intense. Flying through the air, dodging gunfire. Being hit by knives and bullets, just laughing off the tickling sensations. Punching metal and slapping people who deserved it. Grabbing the hostage close and watching him squirm as he realized that he was flying with her. That sensation of something suddenly resting against her chest, the feeling of fingers pushing into her breast and nudging the nipple beneath her tights.

She felt a twinge of embarrassment rush over her. Her skin got briefly hot and her nipples started to tingle. She unconsciously nudged her thighs against each other.

Why did she think of that? And why was she feeling this way when the memory came to her? She was starting to feel sweaty under her tights and the fabric brushing against her nipples was causing them to itch. A tingling feeling crept around the crease of her rear , inwardly traveling toward the center. Her left hand moved as the memory of fingers prodding her tip kept on replaying. Her thighs were squeezing against each other as she brought her left finger down to lightly tap the front of her skirt.

A bright gray door behind her automatically opened with a soft swishing noise. Ultragirl blinked away her thoughts as she glanced up from the magazine she remembered that she was still holding, then around the back of her chair to see a young woman and man at the entrance.

"Stuck you with monitor duty huh?" commented the caramel skinned girl in a medium high voice as heavily booted feet crossed the threshold into the room.

She had shoulder length black hair, that ran out around a purple triangular pointed mask she wore atop her eyes. A sleek black latex outfit covered her torso from her neck down to her upper thighs, rounding all the way around her shoulders, down her arms to the end of her wrists. Deep purple fishnets covered her legs, between the black latex and shiny sleek knee high combat boots. Purple shoulder and elbow guards atop the black leather latex finished her attire, along with a purple belt she wore at her hips.

Ultragirl sighed, tossing her magazine to the floor," Of course he did."

The light brown haired man, young with his pale white facial features and slim in build, shook his head side to side and gave her a smirk. Ultragirl narrowed her eyes at him from her position, while taking in his light green and white costume. He wore a similar style to Ultraguy, with white briefs, gloves and boots over top the light green tights that adhered to all of his masculine features. A white design on the flat of his chest resembling a vertical "AA" battery finished his costume, with the exception of two green diamond shapes that formed into a mask around his eyes.

"What?" she narrowed her eyebrows at him," You think it's funny Recharge?"

He put a white gloved hand up to his mouth, in order to suppress his laugh, though he could not help let loose a chuckle," No, no. It's just that the whole base could hear your argument."

"No surprise there," Ultragirl sighed again, then shifted her legs off the armrest to assume a proper sitting position. She swiveled the metal chair around atop it's cylinder base that was permanently mounted on the sleek shiny aluminum floor then crossed her thighs together.

"They treat me like a damn teenager. Like I don't know anything!," Ultragirl pouted, raising her hands to the roof.

"Aren't you though? You look like a high school senior." asked the black haired girl.

"I'm twenty-SEVEN, I'll have you know!" Ultragirl pointed at her fellow super-heroine with emphasis," It's just that us Garleans have a longer life span."

"You mean that you take a longer time to grow up," smirked the black latex girl as she placed the backs of her hands onto her hips.

"Oh, WHATEVER, Thrasher," Ultragirl retorted as she animatedly rolled her eyes.

"Is that why your Dad looks the way he does?," Recharge cut in," He's at least sixty years old right? It's almost not fair, him being the strongest person on earth, the leader of the Legion AND keeping his youthful good looks."

Ultragirl's face this time curled into a smile of her own as she leaned her head back on the leather cushion of the chair and laughed out loud.

"Sure, sure," she responded after she found her voice," and with all of that, it's still a wonder how he ever found time to marry, much less date, my Mom."