All Comments on 'Uma My Mother'

by manwar

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good.

I liked it, go through, I see some mistakes, they kind of took somthing out of it, but it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It

you are into a good one, but extend the feel of sex..start from head to toe.. go on and try to make entries for new people in game..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it's bipasha

it's bipasha

BiskitBiskitabout 15 years ago
Love Inida Incest

I for one love reading Incest as a second language, epsecially Indian writers. The semi fractured English does not get in the way but heights the erotica. Good job my friend, you had me jerking off and of course that's what we all want from Incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good story...

I think it was a very good story, I liked the interaction between the characters being at once overtly sexual and somewhat nonchalant/immodest. The only short-coming that I would mention is that the story was too short, please continue to write this and flesh it out with all the wonderful ideas I'm sure you have.

Also, please don't feel that you need to include more people into the mix just to increase the level of sexuality, if anything it usually hurts the piece of erotica.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
good story, just a little short

I would like to have read that they had more sex, and have the (quick-draw) son be able to control himself long enough to give her an orgasm, whether she wants an orgasm or not. Thanks for the story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fucking of mom

Hi I loved thsi story. It was Great. Every mother should teach her son to fuck her. All sons should stay full naked in their house and take every opprtunity to fuck their mother, so that they will become expert and satisfy theri wives after marriage. The mothers shuold also stay fully naked and allow their sons to play witih their boobs adn cunts.

NiranaNiranaalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Please write more about South Indian women in traditional settings, who have beautiful buttocks. Write more about how they casually moved about naked/half naked(bottomless). Do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where is part 2

Liked your story, but you have stopped it abruptly, I would like to read more about their adventures as well as what is going to happen in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
greatest

please continue this. indian mom/son story is best than anything. it is more excited that how a shy indian mother (who allways in saree blouse) give her body to her son and son explore moms whole nude body specially butt, anus. part 2 will need to be more anally (toung in her anus)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amma's hairy armpits

what about Amma's hairy armpits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Nice !!

u fucking lucky bastard !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

dude write the second part .i'm waiting for it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Liked the story very much. I found it very erotic. In the second part please include some anilingus and anal sex too.

incestrohanincestrohanabout 12 years ago
Please please CONTINUE THIS STORY

Write 2nd part and plz involve aunt too and some anal sex. Please put more talking between maa beta i love it u get 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmaamaa

i just like these other subcribers kindly write were Uma and aunt share in the three some and make more erotic, sex orgasmic as much as possible

matharasi2matharasi2over 11 years ago
I married my mother and made her pregnant

Hi. I am looking to interact with people into mother-son incest, especially if you are a couple or have had a relationship with your mother. Does anyone know any good places for this, especially good if it is based around South Asian culture (as I am Indian).

There used to be a good forum for such people at a site called freesexyIndians before it got closed and made into a rubbish blog. Unfortunately I never posted there, as I was too scared about admitting my relationship with my mother, and feared backlash, but I often used to read comments there, and knew a few of the mother-son relationships were true, which gave me confidence in my own pursuit. However, things have changed a lot in the last two years, and I have done something I thought impossible, and I'd be interested in sharing my experience with like-minded others, if anyone wants. My experience outlined briefly below, but I'd love to write about it in detail with any other couples.

Thanks.

---

I publicly married my mother in a small temple at our village house a few years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our child. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian or incest lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

ranjit_madarchodranjit_madarchodover 11 years ago
Good Mother

I liked the mother's character.. who let the son fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most luckiest man in the world

Hey man i dont know whether its real or not. If it is real please do me a favour. I am also looking to have such a releation with my mom. Give some tips and ways to inform her about my desire and passion and love to have such a releation with my mom. Give me some ideas and suggestions to my email address my id ir kukku_iam4u@yahoo.in

wahlanwahlanover 10 years ago
Awesome

Very, very nice story. i enjoyed it so much. Please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My neighbor Subashini

When I was 4 years old, my neighbor used to babysit me after she arrived from teaching. She was 20 years old and I had a huge crush on her. She was a teacher at a nearby school. She usually wore pants to school. One morning I saw her leave for school in a skirt. I knew she was babysitting me that afternoon. I was not yet in school and contemplated all day that I wanted to peep up her skirt that afternoon. That afternoon she was giving me a bath. I tried desperately to peep under her skirt at her panties while she sqwatted to bath me. She pulled the curtain across my bath tub and asked me not to look because she needed to pee. I promised. I lied. I slowly moved the plastic bath curtain aside. The toilet face me directly. I saw her lift the toilet lid and sit on the toilet. I saw her spread her legs and pull her white panty down to her ankles. I could see her naked pussy and her pee spraying out. I even saw her shit coming out off her arsehole. I got a cockstand. I got out the tub and said I needed to pee. I ejaculated on her pussy while she was still shitting. She stood up while she was still pissing and shitting. I opened my mouth and drank her piss and swallowed a few lumps of shit falling out of her arsehole. It turned her on. She allowed me to put my cockstand inside her puss until I ejaculated inside her puss again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this a great story and a great series by a gifted writer

And I absolutely love the comment from Mr. M2. This young guy not only fucked his own mother, but he publicly married her. That is just so cool. Everyone in the village knew that this was a son marrying his own mother, and they understood perfectly what that meant. I meant that Mr. M would have his big hard cock up his own mother's cunt more than it was hanging down over his young balls--his own mother's cunt, his own damn birth canal. I bet they laughed and made funny dirty jokes, congratulated the boy and slapped him on the back. "Blow your balls up your own mother's twat, M, that's what her twat is for!" and "You gonna fuck a baby up where you were a baby, M? Way to go, kid!" M is a hero in my book, just as Uma's son is hero. Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter

I would love to read more about the progression of the mother and son, maybe even more of mother aunt and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ausome

lively, lovely, beautifull. I was looking for this type of stories. plzzz add more quickly.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Not too bad BUT

Your story itself wasn't too bad but you need to finish it , far too short for my liking and it ended far too abruptly. For me the best part of this story was the Aunty she had my full attention..

djwilldjwillalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Good story... May be let the aunty stay there too till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

The narration could have been slower like description of her hairy armpits, sweat smell, licking the armpits etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 5- (five minus)

In general, I love Indian mom sex stories & Indian wife sex stories.

This one is No Exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My cup of tea: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

His mom Uma is a keeper!

His mom Uma is a keeper!

His mom Uma is a keeper!

moms_lovermoms_loverover 2 years ago

Should have narrated licking mom's hair cunt and pink anus

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous