Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to last forever, but was probably only 30 seconds or so. As she gradually came down from the peak of her orgasm her breathing slowed and her face took on a dreamy expression of sexual satisfaction and post-orgasmic bliss.

Now that she had been suitably warmed up, it was time. My penis, up until that point a mere bystander sheathed in latex, was about to enter into the fray.

"Are you ready for the main event Terri?" I asked her, "Are you ready for me to take your virginity?"

"Oh, yes Tommy!" Terri grinned, "I'm ready!!"

I took up my position between her splayed legs and guided the tip of my rubbery sheathed erection towards her pubic cleft and her waiting vagina.

"Will it... will it... hurt?" Terri asked, a little meekly.

"It may hurt a little bit," Beth said soothingly, "Tommy has to break through your hymen so that his penis can enter your vagina. It may sting a bit and there may be a little bit of blood but don't worry, it's completely normal and it'll only last a few seconds."

"Ok, thanks Beth." She said and she took hold of her friend's hand once more. Beth responded by taking putting her other hand around Terri's and smiling at her comfortingly.

I pushed myself forward a little until I could feel the tip of my penis enter the warm and supple folds of her vulva. After a few moments I could feel some resistance as I made contact with her hymen. Terri was about to cross the threshold from girlhood to womanhood. I applied a little more pressure, allowing my penis to enter her.

"Ow!" Terri cried beneath me and her face took on a grimace of pain, "Ow ow ow!!"

I applied yet more pressure until suddenly, the thin membrane of flesh gave way and tore apart as my penis entered into her vagina. I withdrew myself a little and observed that a little of her blood was now smeared on the condom which enveloped my penis. Terri was a virgin no more.

"Well done Terri!" Beth said, "You've done it, you're no longer a virgin!"

"Thank... thank you Tommy!" Terri said breathlessly.

"Now all you have to do is lay back and enjoy the ride!" Beth grinned.

I took that as my signal to proceed and started to thrust myself in and out of her vagina and made love to her and show her how wonderful the connection between a man and a woman can be.

Terri's vagina was much tighter than my sister's, it felt fantastic as the rubbery, fleshy folds and muscular ridges stimulated the head of my penis like never before. Even through the film of latex which covered my erection, the stimulation I was receiving from Terri's body was utterly intoxicating. Making love with Beth always felt amazing, and for me that would never change. But making love to Terri had opened up a new world of possibilities for sensual gratification. Before I had entered her I had convinced myself that this would be a strictly one time only coupling. But now I knew that I would be back for more. Much more!

I picked up the pace and thrust myself into her faster and more forcefully. In a moment I made the transition from making love to Terri to fucking her. It was a warm night and by that time both our bodies glistened with sweat and I was beginning to tire a little. I estimated that we had been entwined together for almost ten minutes by that point. It was time to progress toward the endgame, I wanted to orgasm and I hoped that I had done enough to bring Terri along with me.

No matter what I tried however, I couldn't seem to deliver her to another orgasm and as I reached the point of inevitability I had to resign myself to the fact that I would be orgasming alone.

My penis suddenly erupted inside her, filling the condom with my semen.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuckkk! OH FUCCCKKK!!!" I grunted and gasped as my orgasm took over me.

Terri's eyes locked onto mine, her face wore an expression of joy as my penis twitched and pulsed inside her. Beth and I usually came together, or within a few seconds of each other at least. Despite the look on her face I couldn't understand why Terri wasn't enjoying the throes of orgasmic bliss with me. Was I doing something wrong?

As my orgasm subsided after the few brief seconds of intense bliss that the male orgasm afforded, my body came to rest. My arms gave way and I collapsed onto Terri, panting breathlessly and utterly spent.

"Thank you Tommy," Terri said equally breathlessly, "that was amazing!"

"But... but you didn't come Terri," I said, "are you sure it was ok? I thought I wasn't good enough."

"It's ok Tommy," Beth said reassuringly, "not all girls can manage to orgasm through sex. Just because you can usually give me an orgasm that way doesn't mean that you can make all girls come all the time."

"Yes, don't worry about it Tommy," Terri said, "that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced!"

"Are you absolutely sure it was ok?" I said as my penis sagged back to its normal flaccid state.

"I wouldn't insult you by lying to you Tommy," Terri said, "and besides, you made me come before you put your penis into me!"

Relieved that my performance had lived up to Terri's expectations, I could no longer fight the rush of hormones in my bloodstream making me feel sleepy and I fell into a contented doze.

I awoke a few minutes later, Terri and Beth were stroking my forehead softly. I looked into my sisters eyes and she smiled back at me.

"Thank you for doing that Tommy," she said as she caressed my testicles, "is there anything left in here for me?"

"I'll always have enough left for you!" I said. In truth, I wasn't sure if I was ready to go again so soon but I was acutely aware that out of the three of us she was the only one who hadn't enjoyed an orgasm so far that evening. So, not wanting to disappoint her I motioned for her to take Terri's place on the bed and position herself ready for me to penetrate her.

I once again started to warm her up with some gentle foreplay. This time I stopped short of allowing her to reach orgasm. Instead, as soon as I sensed that she was close I stopped caressing and stroking her and instead positioned my once again erect penis at the entrance to her vagina, ready to penetrate her as Terri looked on. I had never been part of a threesome before, I felt more masculine than ever before. I transcended from my normal sense of maleness from being a sensitive lover to being a stud, my one purpose was to give pleasure to these two girls, nothing more, nothing less. Any pleasure that I experienced was inconsequential, I only wanted to give them the sexual gratification that they deserved. My body was merely the conduit through which their enjoyment and sexual fulfilment was delivered.

As Beth and I made love, Terri looked on and I could see that she was fingering herself as she watched us locked together in coitus.

To my utter relief, Beth achieved orgasm just a couple of seconds after I did, the expression of bliss on her face as she came intensified my own pleasure. Terri was not far behind herself.

As this unforgettable night wore on I made love with both Terri and Beth another three times each. I had served both of them with all of my strength and endurance and I had pushed myself to the very limits of my performance, such was my desire to ensure that they experienced the pleasure from me that I felt they deserved. I was totally exhausted, I had given them everything I had and now I was utterly spent. My last memory of that night was looking across at the clock on the bedside table. 5:37am. Lying naked between an equally naked Terri and my sister I fell into a deep and contented sleep.

12