Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the back of all this was the inescapable sensation I was experiencing from Jenny examining my erection. She wasn't actually masturbating me as such, just moving my penis up and down and around as she regarded my foreskin. But this little stimulation was enough to cause me to suddenly ejaculate without warning straight into the girl's face. The ensuing shriek of surprise was enough to bring me crashing back to reality.

"Whoa there Tommy!" Beth gasped, "What the hell happened? Jenny was barely touching you!!"

"S... sorry Jenny," I said as apologetically as I could, "guess I'm just a bit highly strung at the moment."

"I've never had that effect on a boy before!" Jenny grinned as she used her towel to wipe my semen from her face, "Usually I have to actually stroke 'em first! I remember my girlfriend told me that uncut boys were more sensitive down there but I didn't know they were THAT sensitive!"

"Huh, well, not usually." Beth said.

"Yeah, sorry," I apologised again, "I guess, I was overcome by being handled by a strange girl out in the open like this. It all got a bit much for me." What I didn't tell her though, was it was as much due to looking at Alex's naked body as Terri and my sister inspected his circumcised penis, as it was to the feel of Jenny's soft hands on my own erection.

Collectively, the three girls decided to halt their inspection of the genitalia of the male contingent of our little group and instead sat down on the soft sand. The five of us spent the next few hours just sitting and talking together, naked and seemingly carefree. We lost track of time and soon found ourselves sweating in the midday sun as it beat down upon the sand of the small cove. Alex and Jenny were keen to hear us talk about our lives back in England, especially since they would be heading to our shores in a few weeks time. Likewise, we listened enthusiastically as Alex and Jenny told us all about growing up in the small town they called home, an hour or so north of San Francisco. The three of us vowed then and there that one day we would travel around the states ourselves.

But eventually the intense heat of the cove, which was a natural sun-trap, forced us to take refuge in the blissfully cool sea which lapped gently at the shore.

It was the first time I had ever been skinny-dipping. Well, technically not, after all I had swum naked a few times back in the pool at our villa, but that was a private space. This cove was technically a public place, albeit a well-hidden one, and the feeling of simply being naked was magnified somewhat and tinged with a little danger and excitement, which enhanced the experience. It was also the first time for Beth and Terri also but the two girls seemed to be enjoying the experience immensely, if the way they splashed and swam and played together with our new companions was anything to go by. The combination of the coolness of the water and the fact that my mind was distracted, eased my arousal and I could finally feel my hitherto aching erection eventually begin to subside.

After a while we tired of swimming and we returned to dry land to sunbathe for a while. No sooner had we lay down on the sand I caught myself ogling Alex once again and my erection returned with a vengeance. Beth picked up on it in an instance.

"My word Tommy," she said, "you must be really pent-up today, I swear I've never seen you so erect... and for so long!"

"Umm... I guess." I replied.

Beth's face took on a wicked grin.

"Would you like me to help you out with it?" she asked.

I looked at Alex once again, lying on the sand naked, his flaccid and neatly circumcised penis lying gently on his testicles. Maybe some attention from my sister would help me to shake off these feelings about him I was having.

"Sure... that would be really nice." I replied.

I expected her to reach for my penis and simply give me a nice handjob, or even take me into her mouth and suck me off. Instead, she got up and as quick as a flash she straddled me, grabbed hold of my erection, guided it to the entrance to her vagina and lowered herself down onto me. All before I had a chance to object. Terri, Alex and Jenny looked on in stunned silence as my sister began to make love to me.

After a little while she slowed down so that she could enjoy riding me. Seeing my sister and I making love together obviously had an effect on Alex and Jenny. Alex in particular, if his suddenly raging erection was anything to go by. I looked across at him as my sister ground her hips into mine and I could clearly see a sticky dribble of precum, which appeared to glisten in the bright sunshine like a tiny diamond dangling from a crystal thread.

"Mmmm... looks like you and me have some unfinished business huh!" Jenny said to Alex as she regarded her brother's erection. She turned over onto her back and spread her legs open and apart.

Alex knew what he had to do.

He sat up, positioned himself between Jenny's legs, guided the tip of his penis to the entrance to her vagina and pushed his hips forward. She gasped audibly as she was penetrated by her brother's erection.

Two sets of siblings were now making love together in the secluded little cove in the sunshine of a beautiful summer's day in southern France. I tried to draw my gaze away from Alex and Jenny's lovemaking, feeling a stab of jealousy as I wished I were in her position. I concentrated instead on my own lovemaking, focusing on looking up at my sister's breasts, I reached up and cupped them and felt the heat of the sun on her naked skin.

But something was wrong. Someone was missing in all of this.

I looked across at Terri. She sat there watching the four of us making love, her face bore an expression of sorrow at being left out of the action and a feeling of sadness overcame me. Beth sensed this too and she stopped riding me momentarily.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"It's Terri," I said to my sister, "she's on her own over there."

Beth called Terri over and instructed her to straddle me, facing her best friend.

"Do you think you could try and take care of both of us Tommy?" Beth asked.

"I'll try my best!" I said as Terri lowered herself down towards my mouth.

Beth resumed her riding of me just as I extended my tongue into Terri's waiting vagina. I had never serviced two girls at the same time before. The other night when I took Terri's virginity, Beth and Terri took it in turns to have sex with me. But this was totally new to me.

At once, I was transported to a whole new level of lovemaking. My face filled with Terri's glisteningly moist vulva, its soft and fleshy folds felt deliciously enticing on my tongue as it explored every nook and cranny of her most sacredly feminine parts. What a fantastic experience it all was! I was both giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. In fact, it was almost as if the three of us were forming some kind of sacred sexual triangle. Beth was receiving pleasure from riding me as my penis sent her into a parallel dimension of sensual arousal. I, in turn was receiving pleasure from Beth as the moist warmth of her vagina stimulated the sensitive head of my very erect penis. And Terri received the pleasure of my tongue as it caressed her in ways she had never felt before.

The three of us, lost in our own little worlds of arousal and sexual gratification, suddenly found ourselves temporarily brought back to reality.

"Hah!! Oh fffucckk!! Hah! Hah! Hah! Oh, fuck me Alex! Fuck me hard baby!" Jenny cried as the throes of her orgasm caught our attention.

I couldn't see very much from where I was, after all, my face was somewhat full of Terri's nether regions! But from the corner of my eyes I could just about see Alex, his naked body beaded with sweat from the combined heat of intense lovemaking and the hot Mediterranean sun, thrusting furiously and grunting and growling as he pounded himself into his sister. Their lovemaking seemed somewhat more intense than what the three of us were doing.

"UU-UU-UR-RR-RR-RG-GG-GH-HH-HH-HH!!" Jenny cried in a long stuttering exultation of orgasmic turmoil, her guttural voice taking on something of a vibrato sound caused by Alex's frantic thrusting. It was obvious that he was trying to hasten the arrival of his own orgasm so that the two of them could cum in near unison. It seemed to work as, just as Jenny's orgasm seemed to be waning, Alex's entire body tensed as he delivered his ejaculation deep into the darkness of Jenny's vagina. The sensation of her brother's hot semen caused a second wind of her orgasm and the two of them rode out their climaxes together. It was an amazing sight to witness.

The sight of the American siblings orgasms spurred the three of us on and Beth began to ride me with more gusto. I in turn began to lick and thrust my tongue in and around Terri's vulva with more furious intensity. Her vaginal secretions bathed my face in warm, slippery moistness. The scent of her feminine arousal caused me to become ever harder inside my sister.

Terri momentarily lifted herself off of my face to reposition herself, through her legs I could see that she and Beth were hugging each other as they received divine stimulation from my body. Their sweat-coated bodies, their glistening naked breasts rubbing against each other, their arms wrapped around each other.

This momentary glimpse was enough to trip my switch and send me off the edge and into orgasmic oblivion.

My erection grew to its largest possible degree of engorgement as my testicles withdrew deep into my inguinal canal, readying themselves for an explosive expulsion of my male essence.

And then I erupted.

My hips bucked upwards, lifting my sister up. The arrival of my orgasm caused her own orgasm to begin and pretty soon the two of us were riding on the crest of a tsunami of orgasmic sensation.

"O-O-O-Ohhhh G-G-G-G-Godddd T-T-To-ommyyy!!" Beth gasped and squealed as the intensity of her orgasm possessed her totally.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhhh!!" I mumbled into the folds of Terri's vulva as I rode out the throes of my own orgasm. By now I had finished ejaculating but my orgasm continued as a series of intense shuddering convulsions, which enveloped my entire body - it was by far the longest orgasm I had ever experienced, almost as long as one of Beth's.

Not once however, had my tongue stopped working on giving Terri's clitoris and her vulva the stimulation she needed and pretty soon she was also in the throes of a thunderous orgasmic climax.

"Hah! Hah! Hah!! OH SHHHHITTT!! Tommy! Yes baby! Yes! YES!! YESSSS!!" Terri squealed as she lost herself to the plateau of arousal and surrendered herself to her climactic orgasm.

It took several moments for the three of us to finally come to rest. By that time the sweat was pouring off of us. Beth and Terri simply fell off of me and lay themselves gasping on the sand either side of me. I was panting and gasping also, such was the sheer intensity of what I had just experienced.

After a minute or two, I finally found the strength to sit up a little and kiss and hug my beloved sister, the tenderness of our exhausted embrace was a stark contrast to the storm-force intensity of our shared orgasms.

Once our embrace came to an end I leant over and gave Terri the exact same embrace. Though she had become so very special to me, she could never replace my sister in my affections. Terri was well aware of this but nevertheless, I was duty bound to make her feel as special as she was to me, and I was only too happy to oblige.

"Oh. My. God!" Jenny exclaimed, I looked across to see her lying propped up on one elbow on the sand next to her brother Alex, "That was the most intense thing I have ever seen!!"

"You guys were amazing!" Alex enthused, "Is it always like that for the three of you?"

"Um... not really," Beth said, "that's the first time all three of us have done something like that together!"

"And it's certainly not going to be the last!!" I announced.

The five of us descended into a cacophonous laughter of post-coital reverie. Right at that moment it felt good to be alive. The warm fuzziness inside me had tempered the confusing feelings I was having for Alex. They were still there, but had now been well and truly moved into the background.

"Look at us!" Jenny said as she stood up, "We're all sweaty, covered in sand and as hot as pig in the middle of Death Valley! I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go cool off!"

She ran straight into the waves that lapped softly on the shore of the little cove. The rest of us joined her straight away.

The next couple of hours were spent swimming and playing in the invigorating coolness of the Mediterranean Sea. Despite the disturbing feelings I was having for Alex it had been the most enjoyable day of my young life. I had been naked outdoors for prolonged periods of time before back at our villa, but being out here, in the secluded little cove, made me feel closer to nature than I had ever done before. I felt freer, more liberated and more connected to the sacred beauty of this place than I had ever felt possible. I knew that from that moment on that I was converted. I was a naturist - and I sensed that my sister Beth felt the same, as she too played naked with such abandon.

But regretfully our joyous nude reverie had to come to an end. The sun had retreated behind the cliffs and a chill descended into the little cove as sunshine was replaced with shadow. We were all exhausted too and so, with more than a little reluctance, we returned to our belongings and began to get dressed.

We crept through the little passageway and back into the real world. It seemed only right that we should offer our new companions a lift back to the village and so we all squeezed into the little Peugeot and headed back towards Saint Jean-sur-Mer.

"We were thinking about going to Monaco for the day tomorrow." Beth announced to Alex and Jenny, "You two would be welcome to join us."

"Sure!" Jenny said gleefully, "I've been wanting to go there ever since we got here! We'd love to come, if it's ok with Terri and Tommy as well of course."

"The more the merrier!" Terri enthused.

Personally, I would rather not have had them tagging along. Not because I didn't like the young Americans, far from it in fact, but rather that I wanted to distance myself from Alex and the disturbingly erotic feelings I was having towards him. But I didn't want to put a dampener on it and be the one to cause any bad feelings between us, so I also agreed, albeit a little reluctantly.

Arrangements were made to pick the two of them up in the village square the following morning and, just as it was starting to get dark, we arrived back at our villa. Once inside, I prepared us some food while the girls showered and changed into their nightwear and as we sat down to eat we recalled and reflected on the events of the day. And what a day it had been!