All Comments on 'Unable to Resist Him'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It is amazing how one time with a man has that first sex with another man. It is addicting and you want more. That is what happened to me 21 years ago. I don't know why any man wouldn't want m2m sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree with anonymous

True. Once a guy experiences sex with another guy sex with a woman will never be as good. Some guys will go completely gay and give up pussy altogether, others will stay in the closet but they'll secretly prefer guys to their wife or girlfriend. (But the same doesn't hold for women: a woman who has "sex" - if that's what you can call it - with another woman won't stop wanting a man, she'll still crave cock. That's what's so funny: women need men for sex but men don't need women for sex.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Your writing is so descriptive, I could literally feel Frank's gorgeous cock sliding in and out of me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor

It did not get me excited. One of the few stories here that did not make me excited. Need to improve your sexual writing.

isadoreisadorealmost 5 years ago
i know the feeling!

not wanting to be glib but you have hit the big time! how i would love to have a regular fuck like you are experiencing. There is nothing like a man who knows what he wants and how to use what he has. There is no shame in giving yourself to a top alpha man.

Brian70Brian70almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Isadore!

"There is no shame in giving yourself to a top alpha man." is exactly right. It's something to be proud of! Xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking hot story

You had me hard immediately. I need to find someone like Frank.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Your writing certainty has the ability to take the reader on the ride along with you, thanks for sharing. Xx

Johnnylegal59Johnnylegal59over 1 year ago

Loved his story. I would have loved for this to have been my first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
172 Followers
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...