All Comments on 'Unaware Neighbors Ch. 03'

by imnsocal5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want to move next door too

Wow, hot hot hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks you, now where do they live? Why aren't my neighbors more like them...

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
Too long to wait

This is a great series but must it only be continued once a year ?

I hate to wait that long

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Another super sexy story!

I'm almost a total Bottom and my boyfriend is a Top. Once in a while though, he has a desire to be fucked. When I have his cock inside me I feel so nice and full, but the tightness that I feel is mostly in my ring stretched around his hard meat. When I fuck him it's the same way. His tight ring feels so good milking my cock as I thrust in and out of him but, the part of my cock that is past his sphincter doesn't feel tightness, just a wonderful warm, wet, silky and slick feeling.

After we fuck, it doesn't bother me at all if his cum starts to ooze out of me later on and it kind of turns me on for the fact that it reminds me of what we did a while ago. Also, it's not hard to recognize the fact that we are gay lovers and, if we are around others and I get a wet spot in the crotch of my pants, it turns me on that they can probably realize what that spot is and what we have just done.

Usually though, if we are done for the time being and I know his is not going to fuck me again right away, I slip a butt plug in to try to keep his load inside me for as long as I can. I just love knowing that I have his sperm inside me. If it were possible I would live 24 hours a day, every day, with his load up my ass and the taste of his cum in my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The part where Steve was alternating between Dougs hole and our authors hard cock was worthy of 10 stars! What a dilemma! Which guy do I want to be? All three!!

Lars420Lars420about 1 year ago

โค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous