Unbalanced Ecosystem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," he said as my head drew close. "You know you want to."

No. This wasn't right. I had sworn something. To another, to always be faithful.

"Susan," I said. Stopping, but unable to pull myself back.

"She wants you to as well. After all, who helped you get ready for tonight?"

No, that wasn't true. Except, it sort of was, wasn't it? Who had been the one talking about my "date" tonight? Who had spent so much effort making sure I looked sexy? Who had been more like a sister to me of late than a wife?

Susan.

My lips kissed the tip.

They stayed there, for a moment. A pressure, against my closed mouth. A welcomed visitor knocking at a door I so desperately wanted to open. They parted, ever so slightly. Just the tip, pushing past, but it wasn't really in my mouth yet, was it? I licked the tip, and tasted him. Salty, strong, and ever so masculine. I wanted it so badly.

"That's a good girl, Mary," he said as I descended upon his shaft. "This is what all women want. To be beautiful, desired. To please their man."

Something about that sounded off. Not all women were like that. There were lesbians, asexuals, and ever most heterosexual women had wants and dreams besides pleasing their partners. Right?

With his cock filling up my mouth so deliciously, it was hard to argue the point. For months now, I had been so horny, filled with needs I could slake. I understood now, why I could no longer have sex with my wife. She didn't have what I needed, just as I lacked what it took to satisfy her.

The dress had fallen off my shoulders, removed by his dexterous fingers. Without breaking my grip on his cock, I let it shrug off onto the floor. He ran his hands along my body. Touching me, telling me that I was a beautiful girl. That I was his beautiful girl.

He spasmed slightly, and I could feel him shooting into my mouth. Bursts of viscous, strong tasting liquid filling me up. I swallowed it all. For Him. Because I knew he wanted me to.

"Good girl," he told me, squeezing my nipples.

I came. My entire body swept away by the torrent of feeling, and all it had taken was a word and a touch. My tiny cock, still safe and secure in my frilly panties, was silent. Not a participant in that mind blowing experience I'd just had.

I threw myself at him, wrapping my arms around him as my head nestled against his chest. Never had I felt such a connection with someone. This man, this god who held me in his arms. So safe, so feminine, so his.

Chapter 4

For the most part, things continued as normal. Work went on as it always did, except that Adam was calling all the shots and I usually sucked him off at least once or twice a day.

Of course, he didn't manage any of the technical parts. He was more an idea guy, while we carried out his instructions. And speaking of good ideas, Adam decided that since I used to be in charge, I ought to move my things over to the desk in front of his office. That way we could consult easier when necessary. And as long as I was there, I could go ahead and take his calls. Plus sometimes he'd need me to come in and take notes or help out other ways.

I kept working in between tasks, of course, but it was awfully with all the interruptions. Productivity had slipped since he had taken over. In fact, by any objective measure, pretty much everything had gotten worse since the suits took over. When I stopped to think about it, I started to get the feeling that something was deeply, totally wrong here.

But then Adam would call me into his office to help out with something, like licking his yummy cock, and I'd forget all about my silly objections. Even if things looked bad from my perspective, I had to trust that he understood exactly what he was doing. If I couldn't wrap my silly head around it, that was my problem.

Besides, wasn't it so much more fun to lick his cock than to worry about product development? Especially when I got to hide under his desk while he was in the middle of a meeting. It was so hot, silently getting him off with someone else in the room completely unawares.

I felt guilty, going behind my wife's back like this. I wanted to tell her, I really did, except that I wasn't sure what she would say. The truth was, I'd grown addicted to servicing him. Constantly horny, without any other way to gain release. Certainly, I wasn't getting anything from my crotch. It was warm, sore, and strangely sensitive, but so underdeveloped as to be utterly useless. What if she told me to stop, decided that she'd leave me? I didn't want to lose my best friend and partner, but how could I possibly let go of Adam's cock?

That's why I was surprised, and more than a little concerned, when she announced that she'd invited him over for dinner the following Saturday.

"Don't be silly," she said when I objected, "You've met him enough times already, shouldn't he come over here for a change?"

"But, our place isn't anywhere near ready for guests." I thought of his luxury condo, and how poorly our suburban home stacked up against it.

"Then you'd better start tidying," was all she said. So I spent the rest of Friday, and most of Saturday afternoon cleaning, getting the house perfectly polished and tidy. Except for a break to prepare a five course meal for dinner. Hopefully, the cooking classes I'd been attending were actually worth something. I really wanted to please him.

Susan was gone most of the day, busy with her hair and makeup appointments. Even when she got back, she was far too busy getting changed and prepared to offer any help. It was only when he was about to arrive that she finally called me in.

"Oh Mary," she said. Susan had taken to using my female name every chance she got.

"Look what I got you for tonight."

She held up a plain, bluish dress, with an accompanying white apron hanging from the hook. For the first time that night, I really stopped to take a look at her. She was all dressed up, a look I recognized from our date nights, back when we'd still had those.

"W-what is that?"

"A maid outfit, silly. Don't you want to look the part?"

"But I thought-"

"Look, someone has to serve the meal, and he's MY guest. I invited him over, didn't I"

"Yes..." I admitted.

"There you go, then. Now hurry up and get changed. He'll be here any minute."

"I... no," I said, "I don't want to wear it."

Something deep within me was screaming right now. All my doubts seemed to wiggle back into mind. This was just a step too much, on a road I had already traveled way too far. I could see Josephine before me, dressed in her skimpy outfit with that airy, servile smile plastered across her face.

"But, you'll look so cute and girly in it," Susan cajoled, dangling it out towards me. Josephine had looked rather cute, hadn't she? This outfit wasn't nearly so skimpy, but the idea of dressing up suddenly stirred something in the pit of my belly.

"Well..." I demurred. This wasn't a good idea.

"But don't you want to look all feminine and pretty for Mr Randolph?"

"I... yes, I do," I said, mesmerized by the outfit, unable to help myself even though that part of me was still screaming not to.

"That's a good girl. Now hurry and get changed before he's here."

My doubts seemed to evaporate when I finally caved and put the dress on. I looked so cute as a maid, I couldn't believe that I had ever objected to it. Sure, I wasn't dressed all pretty like Susan, but it made me feel so soft and girly. The thought of serving others just made me melt inside.

The bell rang, and I was standing at attention beside the door. I opened it, and found Adam there, dressed up and dashing as ever.

"Mary," my wife said sternly when I reached out my hand. "This is not a business function. You are to curtsy when you greet our guests."

"Ok, Susan," I said, sinking low before him. My knees went weak to have him see me like this. I loved acting feminine for him.

"That's 'Yes, Miss Susan' to you," she rebuked.

"Yes, Miss Susan."

It was very easy to fall into the role, now that he was here.

"Hello Mary. And Susan, you are looking positively radiant."

He pushed past me, and kissed my wife's hand.

"If you'll follow me, sir and madame."

I led them to the table. Candlelit at my wife's insistence. When they were seated, I poured the wine, not unmindful of the parallels to Josephine , and brought out the first course. All while Susan stared at him with rapt adoration.

That didn't mean anything, I told myself. Of course she was taken with him, what woman wouldn't be. That didn't mean there was anything to it. But all throughout dinner, I couldn't help but notice the way his hands kept lingering on her. Or the way she returned his touch. She positively glowed when she looked at him, a fine red heat blossoming across her bared skin.

"And now, my sweet, are you ready for bed?"

"Oh, yes," she said without the slightest moment's hesitation.

"But," I protested, "that's my wife."

"Is that so, my dear?" Adam said. "And how much of a husband can you be, looking like this? Can you truly tell me that you have been satisfying her?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Is it right to do that to her? To make her go sexless now that you have discovered your inner femininity?"

"I guess not"

"Then I'm sure you will be glad to know that I have been fucking your wife ever since she first attended your little company meeting. Aren't you?"

"I... yes?"

"Then aren't you going to thank me?"

"... thank you?"

"Thank me for what, Mary?"

"Thank you for fucking my wife, sir."

I was confused. Something about his argument didn't seem right, but I couldn't wrap my head around it. He seemed so confident, so sure of himself, that it felt wrong to disagree.

"Excellent, that's a good girl. Now come, it will be instructive for you to witness how a woman responds when she is fucked by a real man."

That still didn't seem right, but unable to think of any reason why it wouldn't be, I dutifully followed the pair up to the bedroom. Standing at bedside with my hands demurely folded as I watched him passionately strip my lovely wife.

There, on our bed, I watched him fuck her brains out. The stamina of the two was absolutely unbelievable. On her back, on her stomach. All fours, with her legs behind her head. Different positions, but with an animal passion I'd never imagined Susan could contain. Time and again she climaxed, with a passion and intensity that had been missing for ages.

No, I was forced to admit. That I had never been able to evoke in the first place.

He finished, pouring cum into my wife's hungry pussy. I'd thought him prolific when he finished in my mouth, but this was something else. I watched as he withdrew, softening, yet still thick and proud. Cum drooled out onto our sheets from between her spread legs, and his tool was slick with their mingled juices.

"Come, Mary, and clean this up."

There was no question of disobedience. Uncaring that my wife watched, I knelt between his legs and took him into my mouth. Savoring the taste of their combined flavors, but loving his the most.

"Oooo, she looks so cute with your cock in her mouth," Susan said, recovering slightly from the mind blowing orgasm she had just experienced.

"She does, doesn't she. A shame she couldn't be there like this in the past."

"But there will be plenty of time later, right?"

Adam chuckled.

"Oh, I think they will. After all, even this time wasn't strictly necessary. Not anymore."

What? The significance finally filtered through my addled brain. I stood up, looking at Susan in shock. Particularly at her midsection. Surely I was imagining things, but had it begun to swell ever so slightly?

"That's right, Mary, I'm going to be a mommy. Aren'y you happy for me?"

No, this was insane. My wife, my beautiful wife, growing large with someone else's child? The thought was horrific.

A pair of large, strong arms encircled me from behind, and I melted back into his embrace.

"You should be happy for her, Mary. Isn't it wonderful, that she is finally getting the baby you could never give her? Shouldn't you be congratulating her, as one woman to another?"

"Yes," I said in a dreamy, distracted voice. "Congratulations, I'm so happy for you."

"That's my girl," he said, patting my belly softly. It chose that moment to gurgle, as I felt another of those cramps that had been plaguing me for the past week or so. Fortunately, they never lasted all that long, even though I still felt ever so slightly sore.

Even though Susan was perfectly knocked up, Adam was still ready for another go. This time I got to strip off my uniform and join in the fun. Too bad I didn't have a pussy of my own for him to stuff, but at least I got to curl up in bed with him afterwards. Like my wife, just another woman on his arm, clinging to him happily after a busy night spent pleasing our man.

Chapter 5

Something was strange, but I couldn't put my finger on it. There'd be these scattered, disjointed concerns in my head, but then something would happen and everything would flitter away. That's why I decided to start keeping a journal.

It helped me remember what was happening. Even when I forgot all my silly little thoughts, I could go back and read them later. It was amazing, all the things I had been forgetting.

Like when Adam told me I should forget all this development nonsense and work as his secretary. What did a silly girl like me have to contribute, anyways? Everything he told me made perfect sense.

Except, hadn't I been complaining just the other week about how badly things were going? That progress had slowed drastically without me in charge? We'd only put out two updates since he'd taken over. Customers hadn't noticed yet, but major feature developments were way behind, and there were no new ones in the pipeline. I had always taken point on new features, but Adam was supposed to be the man with the vision. The one calling all the shots. I was just his silly secretary, what did I know about that sort of thing?

But if that was true, why did my former team members keep stopping in to ask questions? I'd helped as best I could, but if I hadn't made a note afterwards I would have forgotten all about it. Taking care of Mr Randolf was always so much more memorable, it seemed to drive away any other thoughts unless I wrote them down. So far as I was concerned, I'd just spent the week serving as his airheaded secretary. Until, that is, I opened up the file and read what really happened.

What Mr Randolf was telling me just plain didn't match what was going on in reality, but that didn't make sense. I trusted him to know what was best for everyone.

Didn't I?

The buzzer rang, summoning me to his office. My mouth watered in Pavlovian glory at the prospect of perhaps getting to service him again. Something strange was going on. Perhaps I should ask him about it?

I slid onto the corner of his desk, the edges of my skirt bunching up as I sat down. There was a long period of silence as he looked me over appraisingly. I smiled, wondering what he wanted, but knowing that he'd tell me what he needed.

Everything became so much simpler in his presence. My mind was cotton candy dripping with chocolate syrup. Shallow, simple, and so ready to please.

"You're resisting, somehow. Aren't you," he finally said. "Though not very well."

I frowned slightly, confused. What in the world was he talking about? Resisting? I couldn't imagine refusing this man anything.

Except...

"You're doing something," my voice slurred slightly. It was so hard to think. "changing people somehow."

I remembered Betty, announcing to the whole dev team that her pregnancy test just came back positive. Except, when I went back through my journal later, there hadn't been a Betty in the earliest entries. There had been a Barry.

"Well done," he said patronizingly. It made me feel so warm and cozy, like he was going to take care of all that difficult thinking for me.

"You like it when I change you, don't you?"

"Yessss..." I sighed. Especially if it involved him continuing to touch me like that.

"You like it enough that you want to help make it happen. To crush whatever silly objections you're still holding onto. Isn't that right."

"Yes"

"That's a good girl. Not get down beneath this desk and take care of me."

"Thank you," I was so grateful that he let me service him like this, after how naughty I'd been.

When I got back to my desk afterwards, I immediately deleted all my notes.

Three hours later, enough time for my head to clear, the backups arrived via email. Exactly as I'd expected.

I made another entry in my journal. He'd noticed that something was wrong. Had all but admitted that he was changing everyone. Changing me. Those memories weren't just a figment of my imagination. I hadn't always been Mary, and although the idea of wearing something besides skirts and dresses felt wrong, I knew that this hadn't always been the case.

He hadn't discovered the journal, but his word alone had made me delete it. Would I always recover in time to save the backups? Would a day come when I didn't recover at all?

That night, after Susan went to bed and I finished cleaning up, I sat down at my computer. I needed a way out, while I still could. Plane tickets were the obvious first choice, but it soon became clear that my ID was no longer up to the task. Train or bus might be a better option. My first impulse was to buy two. Save my wife, run away and start over together. But that wasn't really an option, was it. She was his, now, not mine. If I told her what I was planning, it was as good as telling him.

I couldn't save her. Not by running away. But could I really just leave her? Even if she was carrying someone else's child, she was still my wife. I had sworn to love and protect her. It would be beyond cowardly for me to run away and leave her to her fate. To leave everyone to their fate. The entire office was in danger, and I was the only one who realized.

Friends, my coworkers. People who had depended on me once. Was it right to abandon them when they needed me most?

I closed down the ticket site and I opened up a search tab. It was time to see what I could find about Integrated Consultants.

"I know everything," I told him, confronting Adam in his office a week later. "The takeovers, the buyouts, the way you always leave a trail of babies behind."

It had been hard to find. There was no webpage for Integrated Consultants. No news articles or public filings. They were a privately held company, and played things close to the vest. It was in IPO filings and mergers that a clearer picture began to emerge. The name Integrated Consultants showing up again and again as a significant shareholder. There was no clear theme to them, no particular industry or profession, but you'd see companies show up later in news articles praising them for things like the quality of their childcare benefits.

Dig a little deeper, and one pattern began to emerge again and again. Normal company one year, and then suddenly a burst of fertility. Woman dominated companies, even in industries that heavily favored men.

I had everything, all the documentation I could ever want. It was a wild story, and I knew no one would ever believe the way that they had been changing us. But the papers always loved a good sex scandal. All I had to do was sell the story of a shady consulting agency that kept leaving its clients pregnant, and they would find the truth as soon as they did some digging.

The trouble was, I still didn't know how to free my friends. The reporters wouldn't. Even the police probably wouldn't be able to do anything more than arrest them. There was only one group who might be able to help, and I bet they didn't want any media attention.

"Is that so? And what, exactly do you plan to do about it?"