Unbalanced Ecosystem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have everything together. You're going to fix this. To let everyone go, reverse whatever you're doing, or I'll tell everyone about you. All I have to do is send what I've discovered to the newspaper, and what will happen to your little company then?"

He smiled. It made me go weak at the knees, but I was tougher than that, now that I knew what I was dealing with.

"And if I told you to throw it all away?"

"That, that's not going to work anymore. Not on me."

He turned away, looking out the window and up at the sky. The silence stretched out between us. I was about to threaten him some more, but then he spoke.

"I actually like this world, do you know that? Some of the others don't. They miss the stars, hate the fact that we are stuck here. For others, the ones born here who have never known anything else, they dream of a home they might never see. But not me, I look around and I see beauty, art, culture. So much of it, and it's all for the taking."

He turned around, advancing on me. He was so big. So... intense. I steeled myself to resist his charm.

"For procreation, all we ever needed was your women. But pleasure, ah, that is another story altogether."

"W-wha?"

"Look at you. A proud male, once upon a time. You could have sired children. Competed for the wombs we desire. But now? Now you will bear my children. Just as they do."

"That, that's not going to happen," I forced myself to speak. He was so near now. That closeness, his very presence, it made me ache between my legs.

"There are species on your planet, animals that can freely swap between the sexes. Interesting, don't you agree? The things that are buried deep within the great code of life."

"It starts with the environment. A lack of balance, you might say. Too many males in too little space. And so, quite on their own, things begin to change."

"It is about dominance, you see. The ones who are the strongest, the most assertive, well, they impose their will upon the others, forcing them to adapt. It begins with behavior. Males taking on the body language, the posture of their females. Does that sound familiar, Mary?"

He gently tugged at the fabric of my tight, short sleeved blouse. The top two buttons came undone, spilling out the top of my cleavage.

"And what of your behavior, Mary, your body language. Can you truly say it is masculine, or is it that of your females?"

"I-" I wanted to deny it, but the response he evoked when his fingers slid across my skin was unmistakably feminine.

"That's what I thought. You see, their interactions become more and more feminized, they take on the roles of a female, the behaviors of a female, and they respond to their males as a female does."

He groped my heavy, full breasts. Pushing me back ever so slightly until I bumped the desk behind me.

"As their actions change, the body follows. Producing the correct hormones, of course, but that's not all. Everything changes. The dimorphism reverses, and they begin to take on female characteristics."

My blouse was on the floor, and my bra soon joined it. There was no mistaking what I looked like now. He continued to rub me, to stroke and touch my soft, feminine body.

"Then, when she is ready, the male mounts her. Claims her as his female. Puts a baby in her, and the species continues on to the next generation."

He paused, looking me in the eye. The breath caught in my throat. Time stood still.

"You are ready, Mary."

I nodded, but it had not been a question.

Just a bit of pressure, and I was sprawled out across his desk. His fingers hooked under my panties, pulling them right off. I knew I had to resist, to stop this, but there was something about this man that made it utterly impossible not to respond. My thighs parted, and he stepped between to fill the gap. For the first time, I felt that monster of a tool touching the opening of my pussy lips.

I had a pussy? When had that happened. Somehow I had never noticed the change when it happened. Only from my journal entries did I remember that I had recently possessed anything else.

Then he pushed inside, and in one glorious moment all my questions were rendered irrelevant. It was wonderful, life changing. He completed me in a way I'd never realized I lacked. For months now, I had felt something missing, an emptiness that I was unable to explain, and now I understood exactly what it was. Even before I had possessed a pussy, I had known somewhere in the back of my mind that I needed his cock to fill it for me.

There were no concerns, no questions that needed to be answered. Just here and now, lost in our animal rutting. My only worry the brief pang of anticipation that accompanied each outwards pull until he thrust into me once more.

I came. Understatement of the year. A vast, full bodied fulfillment I felt as I was fucked by the man I so desperately craved.

It came again, and again. Each time stronger than the last. Each time driving me to heights I had never imagined, as mind and body together were claimed by this powerful, dominant man pressing his weight down onto me.

They blurred together, into one unending sense of completion, but even so I felt the final time, when he finished and so did I. The word orgasm is so drastically insignificant, next to the reality of what I experienced. Lifechanging. Reality defining. My entire sense of being was elevated and reshaped in that one beautiful moment of clarity.

I opened my eyes. Looked up, grinning like a fool at this man, this wonderful, perfect man that had made me his woman. In more ways than one. Looking down, I couldn't help but rub my hand across my belly.

"So... is it-"

"Yes," he said, "We shall try again to be sure, but you are perfectly capable now of bearing my children."

"Oh," I said contentedly, smiling warmly at the thought of carrying a child in my belly. Seeing it bulge, like it had for Anvi and Kate. The idea of new life growing within me, a piece of him to nurture and care for.

"What happens now?" I asked. There was no more thought of resistance, of exposure. All I wanted was to obey his will, to please the father of my child in any way I could.

"For the others? It is, as your people call it, 'catch and release'. We move on, taking a part of your wonderful company as payment for our services, to return perhaps in sixteen years or so to see if any of our progeny have bred true."

"But you, on the other hand, are to be my trophy. It's time you moved in with me, don't you think?"

My entire body burned with desire at the thought of being near to him always.

"Like Josephine?"

"Exactly like Josephine,"

That was nice. She had looked so pretty. I'll bet that she pleased him all the time. I wanted to please him.

"That would be nice," I said dreamily, "I'd like that very much."

"Of course you would," he said, patting my still flat belly. "of course. But just to make sure..."

He slid inside of me for the second time today. I cooed, and cried out in my pleasure. Whatever the future held, it could wait. So far as I was concerned today was the most wonderful day ever.