All Comments on 'Unbelievable! Ch. 04'

by peterpeck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 8 years ago
very interesting . . . .

I think I know where you are going with this. Quite a challenge. So many excellent story lines. Anxious to see how you bring them together.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 8 years ago
Best chapter yet

Looking forward to more.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I am really enjoying this story and I hope that you continue it for a few more chapters.

Thank you for posting it here.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Yet another direction

It's fun trying to keep up with the multiple options.. So many choices, where to next?

johnjo94johnjo94over 4 years ago
Love the crossdressing content

As an avid crossdresser I really liked this chapter. I wear ladies knickers most days and my wife loves me doing that. We also dress together in really sexy undies. There is nothing quite like the tugging sensation you get when walking in stockings and suspenders. I loved your description of Paula dressing in stockings and suspenders for the first time. I know exactly how he felt. Please let's have some more crossdressing.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Love it - the CD angle got my wee willy to stand up and help me read. I'm only allowed to wear panties and I enjoyed reading the make-up and dressing part very much - lucky guy!

garterbeltgarterbeltover 1 year ago

Love the crossdressing! Keep,the story going. Love to hear how he manages heels!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterpeck@peterpeck
253 Followers
It is pleasing to learn that my stories bring enjoyment to so many people. To those of you who take time out to follow me, i thank you. And to those other readers who take the time to write with their comments, a bigger vote of thanks, you all make the effort of writing a real...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES