All Comments on 'Unbelievable Holiday'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i'm interested

Definitely. Do tell. Though strictly speaking, sex with an in-law is not incest. It was a good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Correction to anonymous

But it does fall into the Taboo category... Good story!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
great story

loved the story but was a little disappointed that it ended without mom and daughter exploring each others bodies. perhaps in chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think your story is a great arousing one ! A very good basis for Mom, Daughter and SIL to all openly experience at least another night if not more

before they leave of HOT, penetrating sex. Maybe MOM & Daughter will play and Paul will do them both after ?? Many opportunites here. Thanks !

dmf1772dmf1772almost 9 years ago
believable holiday

enjoyed your story very much. It is a story that could happen to any one and every one would enjoy the activity. hope to read more of these stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!!

I felt this story was very beautiful. A woman dedicated to one man and her husband her entire life is amazing. Yes she had desires but she was diciplened and loyal to her husband. My wife has only been with me and only me. If something like this were to happen to her after I passed I would be happy for her to experience a beautiful experience. Thank you for your story. I believe it was true. If not then it's still heart felt. It's deeper then just some sex story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story was good but too short........

Mom didn't know they were going to be in the same room until they got there.

Yet Mom didn't take her vibrator because her daughter and son-in-law would have heard it running even though as far as she knew she would have had a separate room.

This is the kind of thing that Editors catch, not just misspelled words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but again not incest. Loving couples would be more correct

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...