Unbelievable Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a chorus of 'goodnight' from them and a "Goodnight darlings!" from me. I lay awake for some time, re-living the incredible event and all of its extreme pleasures before I moved on to wonder how to play it in the morning. On the one hand, I had made that leap and taken another man into my body, one the other hand, that man was my son-in-law. How would we deal with what we had done? I fell asleep before I had arrived at any conclusion.

I woke the next morning to see the naked back of Paul disappearing into the bathroom. I looked over to Jane. She was awake too. We said our 'good mornings' and then she got out of bed and came over to me. She was absolutely naked and I could see evidence of their concluding act still there, dried and flaking on her lovely big breasts. Sitting on the edge of my bed she opened with "Wow! Last night was something, wasn't it! No regrets at our end so we hope you're still okay with it."

I started to say "Well, of course I'm okay about it, yes, but I just need to know how we deal with it from now on. I mean, I had sex with your husband! You watched us! And I watched you two! How do we face each other now?"

She was calm. She said "Mum, Paul's fine about and so am I. It was just some sex, okay. It doesn't alter anything. We thought that the best basis is for us not to refer to it. All three of us know exactly what happened because we were all there. So, there's no need to discuss it really."

"But Darling," I interrupted her, "Why did it happen?"

She paused then said "Well, I suppose it was driven by me. Once I saw you touching yourself, I thought, she needs the real thing, it's been long enough. I guessed that Paul would want to do it, so I suggested it to him. He found it - and you - really hot. He loved it, the whole thing. Me too! Maybe it's a man thing, you know, doing mother and daughter, but what do we care, it was good hot sex. It was brilliant and so horny!"

I thought about her words then I said "Okay, let's try the keeping quiet way of dealing with it. I suppose it should work. But we have got three more nights here. What about that?"

Jane said "We'll deal with that as and when we need to. But, one thing, Mum, Paul and I are still very turned on by it all and we're hoping for a bit more bed fun right now. So when you go in the bathroom, stay in there for about ten minutes - or be prepared for another show."

We laughed a little then Jane said "But Mum, while it's just us two, what did you really think of it - the sex, that is?"

I bit my lower lip yet again. Baring my soul, I said "Jane, I loved it. I've never felt the like of it. He's a very big boy and yes, the earth moved - a lot! I can still feel that I've had a large visitor and I understand a lot better why you've been dragging him off to bed as frequently as you have done. And I have to admit that I really enjoyed watching you with Paul. Seeing my daughter enjoying such erotic passion was - well - it was awesome!"

At that point, the bathroom lock clicked and the door swung open. Paul, still naked, walked confidently into the bedroom sporting an almost fully stiff erection. I guess Jane watched my wide eyes and my hypnotised expression. I bit my lower lip again too. Jane leant towards me and whispered "Before we leave Istanbul, I promise I'll send Paul over again, Mum."

I gasped "Oh Darling ...!" in reply.

And she did send Paul to me again! But I'll have to tell you about that another time - assuming that you're interested.

12