All Comments on 'Unbound Ch. 00: Prologue'

by RCButler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story and I am looking forward to more! For a debut posting I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want more

the subject says it all. looking forward to more.

DandiDearDandiDearalmost 9 years ago
It's good.

The whole roleplaying thing was never a favorite of mine, but I loved that you didn't explicitly say, but rather just introduced us to the situation. I love that your male character is just a bundle of passion trying to hold up. I love that you talk about the shift in power. Overall I'm just impressed.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years ago
hot scene, but a bit brief for me...

i enjoyed this very much - very well wrìtten, fast-paced and gets directly to the action.

it did feel a bit rushed - i'd love to read the full story - would you share a link when it becomes availae?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enticing

Although I found this breif and it left me wanting more it was extremely well written. I would love to see the background and futuer of these characters. Keep it up.

TiemedwnTiemedwnalmost 9 years ago
Loving it

I love the way you built up to the scene quickly but without making it seem rushed. A natural progression that built tension and excitement. This spoke to my own sexual leanings and I love that you addressed the power shift that is usually ignored completely.

My only complaint is the length... I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Proof that size doesn't matter. A gem among stones.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Never finished and won’t be either scores 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCButler@RCButler
R. C. Butler is a graphic artist, freelance writer, and poet. Born in Edmonton Alberta, the need to create has been a running theme throughout his life. As a teen, Butler found his outlet in poetry, short stories and architecture. As an author, he has completed numerous free...

SIMILAR Stories