Unbroken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan moved to his granny and gripped her arms, pulling her into a nice and tight hug. She sobbed softly, feeling really scared.

"Please, granny." Aidan begged, trying to act confident. "I will be back sooner than you think. Nothing bad is going to happen to me. Don't worry about me. I will be fine." With a final pat on the back, Aidan pulled away from granny and kissed her cheeks. Then he rubbed her tears and held her hands for a few seconds before letting go. Then he moved to his brother and hugged him tightly.

"I won't go anywhere." He promised. "I will be back before you guys know it." He was hoping he was telling the truth. He knew the king summoning him meant serious business and it got him scared but he didn't want to show it.

After a wonderful smile, he turned to the guards. "Can I put something on my feet?" The guards nodded but just urged him to hurry it up. Aidan rushed into the house and put on some brown sandals. He came out and found his brother holding granny. It was emotional but he never dropped a tear. "Please, take care of her. Make sure she doesn't cry. Nothing is going to happen to me okay?"

"I will." Ethan nodded, pulling his granny closer.

With a wonderful smile, a small wave and pat, Aidan followed the guards to their car. He took a quick look behind before finally entering the car. The car started moving away from the house and Aidan looked behind, watching as they kept on driving further and further away from the house until he couldn't see it anymore.

All the way to the palace, Aidan remained quiet, staring out the window. He kept on wondering what his punishment was gonna be whether it was gonna be jail or whipping or even being banished. If only he could provide some sort of evidence but it was impossible because he didn't record a thing.

About an hour and half, they reached the big golden gate and after a honk, they were driving in. Aidan had never been to the palace before and he could see how beautiful it was but he was not just interested. His mind was too occupied to even think about its elegancy. They drove in till the car parked near the palace entrance where Aidan's fears multiplied. It was now time for him to be punished. Fuck! His heart was pounding as if it was about to rip out of his chest. His breaths were getting harsher and his hands were shaking.

Aidan slowly got out of the car and stood still, waiting for further instructions. He had his eyes dropped in fear and didn't even dare raise them. As he stood there, he heard the guard's footsteps getting closer and he took a deep breath.

"Follow me." The guard instructed and immediately started moving.

Aidan raised his face for once and then slowly walked behind the guard. Passing the beautiful entrance door, he dropped his eyes again and quietly followed the guard, seeing where his feet were headed. He walked slowly and carefully till the guard suddenly stopped and bowed down, kneeling down on the floor. Aidan took a nervous look around and saw the fancy couches. He immediately knew that he was in the living room.

The guard immediately began giving his praises, making Aidan aware that he was in the presence of the king. Aidan immediately bowed his head to show his respect. He knelt down on the floor without saying a thing or even raising his face to stare at the king.

"Your majesty," The guard said loudly. "We have brought him."

The king first took a long look at the bowing boy, a trouble maker. He was gonna deal with him.

"Yes!" the king said in a deep voice. "You may leave. I will call you when I need you."

"Yes, my king." The guard bowed and immediately left, leaving Aidan with the king.

There was a moment of silence after the guard left. Aidan was scared while the king on the other hand kept on staring at him. He wanted to see his face, to see the trouble maker who had almost blinded his son. Man he was in rage and he was gonna show the boy how to respect himself.

"Look at me." The king commanded. "I want you to look at me while I am talking to you."

Aidan gulped, slowly raising his head. He was getting really nervous and his hormones were not helping him at all. They were making things worse for him. He was shaking and never had he been scared like that before. He raised his face and stared into the king's face.

The king was dressed in royal attire, looking really handsome and serious. He had a crown on his head and that look didn't seem to help Aidan at all. He wanted to look away but he didn't want to disobey the orders of the king either.

King Julian on the other hand took a good look at the boy. He was even younger than his son but such a trouble maker who needed to be shown his place. Seeing that innocent looking face just made him angrier, making him rage in fury.

"So you are the boy who had almost blinded my son?" The king said, putting his hands behind. "Tell me, what gave you the right to do that?"

Aidan heard the question quite clearly but he couldn't say a thing. He was rather too scared to respond to the king and he was not even sure he wanted to respond to the king. His fears were taking the best of him.

"Tell me why did you do that?" The king seethed, staring at the boy with anger. "Why have you been targeting my son ever since he came back from abroad?" But Aidan just remained quiet. He was mute and his mouth didn't move either. "Why did you hit my son yesterday?"

The boy's silence was making the king even angrier. He could feel the anger building deep inside of him, ready to explode. He expected answers when he asked questions but the boy was just staring at him as if he was performing something.

"Can't you speak?" The king bellowed, filling the whole living room with angry voice. Aidan couldn't help but tremble at the power and authority in the king's voice. He quickly dropped his eyes, moving them from side to side in fear. "Speak!"

Aidan opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He was mute and his mouth shook in fear. He knew the king expected him to speak but he couldn't do it. He felt like he had a huge lump on his throat that took his voice away.

"I am speaking to you boy." The king growled, dropping his hands furiously. "Why did you hurt my son?"

"I am sorry, your majesty." Aidan apologized. "I didn't...I...didn't hurt your son." He stammered. His voice trembled and that echo each time the king spoke was not helping things.

"What?" The king shouted, chuckling bitterly. "Are you trying to call the crown prince, my son a liar? Just who do you think you are?"

"No!" Aidan said softly. "I didn't hurt your son and that's the truth. I swear to you."

"Then who did?" The king asked. "Did my son hurt himself then?"

"I didn't say that, my king." Aidan said simply. "But I swear that I..."

"Stop your lies." The king snapped, thumping his foot on the floor in anger. "This wasn't the first time you did something like this. You had insulted him, slapped him and now you had hit him with a stone. Do you actually know the impression of your actions?"

Aidan nodded softly, bowing his head. He had no idea why he couldn't just tell the king what had happened. "I didn't hit him, my king."

"Was there anyone else with you?" The king asked. "From what I know, you were the only with him."

"Yes," He stuttered. "But I didn't throw any stone at him. I just stood there and I never did anything."

"If you didn't do it then who did," He shouted. "You just confirmed that you were the only one there. Do you perhaps practice witchcraft and you used it to hit my son?"

"No!" Aidan couldn't believe it. "I don't know what had happened but..."

"Stop lying," The king growled, scaring the shit out of Aidan. "You had hit him and you had hurt him. What if that stone had hit his eye? What would you have done then? You have been doing all sorts of things to him. You insulted him and then slapped him. And now you had wounded him badly. Who knows what will happen next? You are probably gonna kill him." Aidan quickly raised face and stared at the angry king, nodding his head in disagreement. "And you have the nerves to deny it." The king angrily pointed at Aidan. "Why did you do all those things to him? Don't you have any respect for the crown prince or the royal household?" He yelled. "Disrespecting the crown prince is a crime and you are gonna pay for it. Since my son came back, you have been doing one thing or another to him but this was the limit. I will not sit and watch while you try to kill my son.

I have always been nice to my people but I will not allow such disrespect to go away unpunished." The king said harshly. "You had the guts to lay your hands on my son and do it publicly. You are gonna pay for what you did."

As Aidan stood right there, listening to what the king was saying to him, he could feel something building up inside of him. It was intense and he couldn't quite explain it but the way he felt was surprising. That feeling filled him up with energy and it kept on overflowing. His fear was slowly going away, replaced by the confidence which he had no idea came from. The king was judging him without hearing his story and he knew he had to do something. That was probably the reason why he was powering up. After all, he was innocent.

"You need to be punished for everything." The king said, moving closer to Aidan but stopped after a few steps. "I just hope you will learn to respect people after this."

Aidan took a deep breath. "I didn't hit your son." He said confidently, staring at the fuming king. "But I did insult him and slap him, your majesty. And to be honest, I don't regret what I did. Your son is a pervert and a jerk."

"What?" The king snapped.

"Yes!" Aidan said softly. "If defending myself is a crime then I am ready to receive any punishment." The king was wondering why the boy said that to him. "I insulted your son because I defended a poor innocent man who your son was harassing. I tried to talk to him nicely but he ended up insulting me."

Aidan began narrating the story about the first time he met with the prince. He told him about the way he harassed the man and how he had saved him. He told him everything, not leaving any detail of the first time he had met with the prince. Then he narrated the incident that had happened at the hotel and how it cost him his job. Then he began and narrated how the prince had harassed him the previous day and what had happened.

"...he turned to leave and I looked away. I didn't even want to see him. The next thing I heard was him screaming in anger, putting his hand on his forehead. I didn't do anything to the prince, I swear." He said confidently. "He has been the one that has been following me around. He made me lose my job and he has been harassing me. But I wouldn't hurt him like that. I know that you probably don't believe me but I am telling the truth." He bowed, realizing that he might have spoken a little too much. But he didn't regret it. "I am so sorry, your majesty."

The king remained silent. He was no longer angry but rather confused. The story the boy had narrated to him was different from what he was told. It was really confusing and rather than being angry, he needed to find the truth. He needed to hear both parties and then judge. As much as he was a father that loved his son, he was also a king that loved his people. He needed to do something before he got even more confused.

"Are you telling the truth?" The king said.

"Yes. I wouldn't lie to my king." Aidan answered.

"This is hopeless."

The king took a few steps back and sat on the couch. He rested his head on his hands, looking straight at the boy that had hurt his son, his precious son. He had been really angry earlier but that anger was gone, replaced by something else, confusion. He knew he was gonna be like that until he found out the truth.

"Guard," The king called loudly.

The guard came rushing in almost immediately after being called. He came right through and knelt down, bowing his head.

"Yes, my king."

Aidan suddenly got scared again. He knew he was done for. Crazy thoughts run through his head, making him weak and scared. He knew the king was probably gonna instruct the guard to do something to him. He was now really scared and his heart pounded deep in his chest, making his nerves run out of control. He bowed his head and waited for his punishment. At least, he had told the truth.

"Yes!" The king said softly, slowly rubbing his eyes. "Call the crown prince. Tell him I need to see him as soon as possible."

"Yes!" The guard bowed and left.

"Oh my God," Aidan thought, feeling relieved. For a moment he had thought that he was done for. But he was gonna be alright for at least a few minutes before the sentence was passed. The king had only called the guard to call the prince. Gosh! Aidan had no idea what was gonna happen once the prince came to the living room. He was just hoping the prince wouldn't lie even though he knew it was gonna happen. He was not gonna escape punishment because of the wound inflicted on the prince.

Aidan just bowed his head, taking a few deep breaths as he waited for the prince. He was just glad the king had listened to him and probably calmed down.

***

Luis was seated on the bed, chatting with his sister, granny and mother. They had been there with him since he had woken up in the morning, keeping him company and taking really care of him.

Luis had woken up with no pain at all, thanks to the pain killers that he had been given by the doctor. He was feeling better and though the wound was there and it was stitched, he was at least feeling okay. Having his family in the room was the best thing he needed right there. But even though he was chatting and felt better, he still hated what that boy had done to him. And he was gonna avenge what had happened even if it meant inflicting the same pain or even worse. But this time, Luis was gonna use the help of his father. He knew his father was gonna do anything for him.

As he sat on the bed, laughing softly and chatting, he heard a knock on the door which drew his attention. Somehow, he knew what that knock was for.

"Come in." He called.

The door quickly opened and a guard came rushing inside. He bowed and then gave him the praises that he loved at times.

"What is it?" He asked rudely.

"My prince, the king demands your presence immediately." He said loudly, bowing his head again.

Luis looked at his mother and then took a deep breath. Then he moved his gaze to the guard once again and took another deep breath. The time had come for him to finally tell his father what had happened and get his help in dealing with the boy. He was gonna deal with him in the most painful way possible.

"I will be there." He responded with a gloomy sigh. "Just go. I will follow behind."

"Yes, my prince." The guard bowed again. Then he got up and left the room.

Luis looked at the family members that were with him. He smiled brightly, slowly getting off the bed as a groan escaped his throat. He had felt the pain again but he was absolutely fine.

"I have to go and see father." Luis crooned, getting off the bed.

"We are coming with you." The queen mother said, getting off the bed as well. "You know how angry your father can be at times. You saw what had happened last night. We will go with you just to make sure."

"Thank you." Luis smiled brightly, knowing his family was gonna be there for him. "This really means a lot."

Luis got off the bed and began walking towards the door, excited as he was about to execute his revenge in the best way possible. He got out of his room with his family behind him and went into the elevator. In just a few minutes, they were already on the first floor. The elevator opened widely and Luis put up a brilliant smile to greet his father.

Getting out of the elevator, he began heading towards the living room to speak with his father. In no time he was near the living room, expecting to see his father. But he later realized that his father was not alone. There was someone, a boy that was kneeling down with his head bowed. Luis' eyes just went to the boy that was on the floor even as he made his way to his father.

That long hair which was reaching the floor, that body and the skin, Luis could give a quick guess. It was Aidan who was in the living room with his father. But how, he thought as he made his way to his father. It was so confusing and he had no idea how that boy got to the palace.

"Could the boy have come to report him?" He thought as he tore his eyes away from the boy. "That's impossible. He wouldn't have dared to do so."

Luis was sure that his father had probably called the boy. Now all he had to do was sit and watch as the boy was getting punished. He was really happy. Tearing his eyes away from the boy, Luis concentrated on his lovely father who was seated on the couch with his head resting on his hands, probably mad and raging.

"Father," Luis called nearing his father.

He went closer and kissed his father and then gave him a tight hug. Then he sat close to him on the couch, staring at the boy that didn't even raise his face for once. He also watched as his family took their seats together with him. Now the drama was gonna happen. The boy was as good as defeated.

Aidan on the other hand was fuming just from hearing Luis' voice. He was feeling really angry and given a chance, he would make sure that he puts Luis in his place but he knew better than to behave himself in front of the king.

"Son," The king said softly. "Who is this boy kneeling down here?" The king pointed to Aidan.

Hearing the king's question, Aidan raised his face and stared at the prince, giving him a cold look.

"This is the same boy who had hurt me." He answered, pointing at Aidan. "He also insulted me and slapped me too. He is the reason why I have this stitch on my forehead." He said harshly.

"Well, he claims that you have been following him around." The king said softly. "He said that he didn't even hit you with a stone."

"What?" Luis furiously rose up from the couch. "That's a lie, father." He shouted. "This boy here has been targeting me ever since I returned from the city. He has always done everything just to get my attention."

"You wish." Aidan said softly, moving his eyes away. Just who does the prince think he is?

"This boy here has been after me since I came back." Luis said. "He is just an attention seeker. And he had also hit with that stone. Only God knows what he wants from me."

"I didn't hit you with that stone." Aidan said simply. "Why would I hit you with that stone?"

"I don't know," Luis said. "It's what you have been doing ever since you met me."

Aidan tried to speak but he closed his mouth once again. He had no idea what to say anymore because the prince was clearly lying to the king. He wondered what to do next but one thing he knew was that he couldn't allow the prince to defeat him.

"My son," The king said. "The boy claims he didn't hit you."

"Then who did?" Hanna said, defending her brother. "If my brother said he had hit him then he is right. It is only..."

"Hanna!" Granny signaled her to keep quiet.

"Your majesty," Aidan began slowly, breathing in deeply. "I am not lying to you. The prince has been after me. He has been harassing me and trying to insult me. What I told you is the truth. I was there with him but I didn't hit him with that stone."

"Are you calling me a liar?" Luis snapped, dropping his hands furiously. "Just who do you think you are? You first insulted me, slapped me and now you tried to blind me. Look at my face," Luis pointed to his forehead. "Look what you did to me. You wounded my precious face and it won't be the same again. My face will now have a scar and thanks to you, men will probably..."

"For the last time, I didn't hit you." Aidan was losing it. He felt so much anger deep within him. He closed his eyes to try and keep calm but nothing really worked. He was back to being mad again. "How long do I have to keep telling you this?"

1...345678