Unbroken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

"Just a minute." Luis said, stopping Aidan in his path.

Hearing the prince's voice, Aidan stopped and never even bothered to look behind. He just heard footsteps coming closer until the prince came in front of him. Aidan had never felt he would be angry at someone like that before. Now that he knew that the Prince was gonna make it impossible for him to find a job...he was gonna tell his family the truth. He should have done so in the first place. They were gonna understand him.

"What?" Aidan said rudely. "What else do you want from me? Isn't it enough that..."

"I don't want anything from you." Luis said, crossing his arms on his chest. "I just wanna say one more thing." He cleared his throat and continued. "I just wanna warn you about something."

"What?"

"I am the crown prince of this land." He warned, pointing his fingers at Aidan. "I can easily destroy you so don't you dare try to act smart with me again. You might have been lucky the last two times but I swear that I will make you suffer and destroy you should you try it again." He then smiled brightly and chuckled. "Never forget that you are just a poor commoner so..." He took a long and irritating look at Aidan and rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I have absolutely no comment about you right now." He smiled. "By the way, tell your parents to teach you about respect once again. It is clear that you lack home training and you are in need of it."

Aidan frowned and just stared at the prince in surprise, wondering who needed home training between the two of them. It was really funny but Aidan didn't find it funny at all. That was an insult to his parents and he wasn't gonna take it.

"Look, Prince Luis or what..."

"Silence, commoner," Luis dismissed, raising his hands in the air. "You shall not speak another word or I shall have you punished severely." He said with such authority. Some people might have heard him but he needed it to be like that. "I just hope you got all that into your thick skull, right?"

Aidan was silent. He couldn't say any word. Maybe it was because he was too surprised to say anything. He couldn't believe the nerve of the Prince. He felt really angry, he was fuming. If not for the fact that he was a bit confused he would have said something but he chose to keep quiet.

"I am glad we understand each other." Luis chuckled. "But this isn't over. We will see each other again, soon." He slipped his hand through his pocket and turned around, heading gracefully to his car before he suddenly stopped without even turning to face Aidan.

"Btw, good luck job hunting." He laughed teasingly.

Aidan nodded his head in anger, trying to make himself calm. He was really angry like never before. He could feel adrenaline taking effect on his body. His heart started pounding deep in his chest...his breaths became harsh, making his body hotter than it had been...his head hurt a lot and he felt like hurting someone, the Prince in that situation. What surprised him was the amount of anger that he felt in his body and the vibrations that travelled to the rest of his body like electricity. It made him somehow powerful and as if he could do anything. Feeling just how much energy that had entered him, he clenched on his fists and with one final look on the Prince who had his back turned to him, Aidan moved his eyes around in anger. Then he dropped them to the ground, seeing a small stone.

"I wish I could hit him with this stone till he bleeds." Aidan thought, wishing his thoughts would somehow turn out to be true.

Aidan then moved his eyes away and just looked elsewhere to forget about everything that had happened even though it was still painful. He was gonna make sure that it wasn't gonna affect his mood. He needed to cheer up before going home.

Luis had never felt so alive. He couldn't believe that he had said that to the boy. This issue was far from over. It was gonna be over after Luis embarrasses Aidan publicly and make him beg. Luis was gonna make sure he deals with Aidan so much that he would have no chance but to crawl.

With an evil smirk, a deep breath of total satisfaction and a feeling of Victory, Luis moved his head to stare back at the boy. He needed to see that face again before finally going to have some fun with his buddy. Moving his head to take a glance, Luis was abruptly welcomed by a really sharp pain on his forehead that let out a loud scream from his throat. Something had hit him and it was so fucking painful. As soon as he felt the sharp pain, he felt something hot travelling down. He immediately knew it was his blood and that Aidan had thrown a stone at him.

"Fuck!" Luis let out a loud cry of pain, abruptly moving his hand to his forehead. It was immediately smeared with his blood. "Fuck! What did you do to me?"

Aidan on the other hand heard Luis' cries and he moved his eyes to stare at him. What he saw somehow got him really scared. Luis was right in front of him, holding his forehead tightly but that was not it. His hand was bloody and the blood was going down his face. Aidan wondered what had happened to the prince so suddenly and why he was bleeding. But that was all he could do, stare.

"Why did you do that?" Luis asked angrily. He knew that his forehead was cut and judging from the blood that he felt, he knew that the cut was somehow big.

"What did I do?" Aidan got scared with Luis' questions. He had done absolutely nothing. "I did nothing to you."

"You stoned me." Luis screamed, now drawing the attention of his guards and the other people. "You fucking threw a stone at my forehead." He cried out angrily. Aidan could see that he was in pain. But accusing him was definitely not good.

"Why would I stone you?" Aidan asked. He was really scared. "I don't have any stone on me. Besides, I can't..."

"My prince," The guard interrupted Aidan before he could even finish his sentence. "What happened?" he was running really fast together with the driver.

"Fuck!" Luis cursed. "He stoned me." He cried out.

"What?" Aidan gasped, taking a few steps behind. He knew that he was in trouble if he didn't get to explain himself. "I was just standing right here. I never did anything wrong to him. How would I stone him when the stones are on the..." Aidan paused when he looked on the ground, looking straight at where he had seen the stone a few seconds back.

What Aidan saw on the ground really got him scared and ask a lot of questions. The stone was not there. Aidan swore the stone had been on that ground a few seconds ago. He was now really scared.

"How did the stone disappear?" he thought, his eyes glued on the place he had seen the stone. He lost consciousness of the real world and started wondering. "Could the stone be the one...but how's that possible. How can a stone move? I only wished about it and never actually...but how...how did that stone hit the prince? This is really impossible and I have..."

Aidan didn't understand a thing. That stone had been right there and it had probably hit Luis but maybe someone from somewhere had thrown the stone. That was the only explanation he could find.

"Hey!" The guard's deep voice got Aidan out of his thoughts, making him quiver. "What do you..."

"I swear I didn't do a thing." Aidan kept moving behind. He wanted to get away from that place before he invited trouble for himself. "I am sure that someone else did this."

"My prince," The guard said, softly touching Luis who was clearly in pain. "We need to take you to the hospital."

"Uh!" Luis winced. The pain was just too much and the headache was splitting. He had never experienced such pain in his life before. Once again, the boy had done something even worse than before. "Fuck! Take me...to the palace." He cried. "We will call a...ouch...a doctor from there."

Aidan was scared that something bad was gonna happen to him especially if he was taken to the palace. He knew they were all gonna blame him for everything. After all, he had kinda been arguing with the prince. Whatever it was, he knew he was gonna have to get out of that place. He saw an opportunity when both the guard and the driver took their attention on Luis. He didn't care about the people that were watching.

Aidan's backward movement got faster till he turned and made a run for it. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, hoping the guard wouldn't follow him. He just wanted to reach home and relax with his family. He didn't want any more trouble.

"My prince, I will..." The guard trailed off when he didn't see the boy. He was gone. "Fuck!" He cursed. "The boy is gone."

"Ouch!" Luis yelled. He felt like his head was about to burst open and kill him. He was in so much pain, more pain than he had ever imagined. The boy was like a curse and he was gonna kill him. "Take me to the palace. Forget about the boy. We will deal with him later."

The guard and the driver helped Luis get to the car. He sat behind, holding his wound. The blood kept on coming out and most of his face was covered with blood. He just wanted to get attended to so that he could get rid of the pain that he felt.

"It hurts," Luis cried. He was gonna make the boy pay for that stunt. He was not gonna let it go and he knew his father was gonna make him pay too. "Let's go."

At Luis' command, the driver turned the car around and headed for the palace. The rest of the journey, Luis just held his forehead, putting pressure on it. He couldn't afford to lose lots of blood but that didn't stop him from experiencing so much pain.

Lucky for him, by the time they reached the palace, blood had stopped coming out though he didn't release his hand. Reaching the palace, he slowly got out of the car, making his way into the huge palace with the guard behind him. His hand was covered with his blood and some of his clothes.

"Luis!" Granny gasped as soon as she saw him entering the living room. She started moving towards him, rushing. "Oh my God, what happened to you?"

"Uh!" Luis groaned in pain. He couldn't say anything as the pain was too much.

"Luis!" Ruby shouted, rushing down the stairs. "Oh my son, what happened to you? Why are you bleeding so much?"

Both granny and Ruby rushed towards him, held him carefully and brought him to the couches were he sat. They were both panicking, wondering what had happened to Luis. The blood on him was what scared them the most. It was really clear that he was in so much pain.

"Luis!" Ruby said softly, trying to get the hand he was covering his wound away. "My son,"

After so much effort, Ruby was able to get her son's hand away and she saw the wound. It was just a cut, not too big but it needed some stitching as she could already see the blood starting to come again. The wound seemed a bit deep.

"We need to call the doctor." Granny suggested, holding her grandson's hand. "That wound needs to be attended to."

"I will call him." Ruby quickly got up and rushed to the tiny table near the couch. She picked up her phone and dialed the doctor's number. In just a few seconds she talked to the doctor and told him to hurry up. She was really scared and didn't like the groans of pain coming from her son's mouth.

Cutting the call, Ruby began walking towards where her son was seated before she spotted the king coming inside with three of his guards holding his stuff. He had a huge smile on his face which faded as soon as he saw his son.

"Luis!" He sounded really worried. He rushed to his son and sat beside him, trying to hold him. Seeing the blood really made him angry and he felt like smashing something. "What happened to you?"

"No!" Granny said softly. "This is not the time to ask that question. He is in so much pain. Let his wound be attended to and then he can tell us what happened."

"Have you called the doctor?" The king gasped, holding his son tightly. "My son..."

"Yes!" Ruby said anxiously. "I called him and he's on his way. He'll be here in a few minutes."

The king continued holding his son tightly. Seeing his son in that state was making him angry. He was angrier than he had ever been. If at all he found out that someone had done that to him, he was gonna make that person pay dearly.

"What happened?" The king said angrily, looking at both his wife and his mother. "Why is my son in this state? Which idiots were with him when this was happening?" He yelled, filling the whole living room with his angry voice. "I wanna know what the idiots I have employed..."

"Father, please." Luis winced, wondering why the pain was that much.

"Son..." The king said softly. He didn't want to make the situation any worse even though he was angry inside. He needed to show his son some form of care.

"Please, let him be for now." Ruby said to her husband. "He will talk when the doctor attends to him."

They all remained quiet just looking at the crown prince. None of them even uttered a word or ask the prince any question. They just held him and pitied seeing him into that state. A few minutes later, footsteps could be heard coming from the stairs. They didn't need to guess who it was because they absolutely knew who that it was.

"Luis!" Hanna gasped, rushing downstairs. She quickly came down and leaned down in front of him, holding his hands. She was almost at the verge of crying. "My brother, what happened to you?"

"I am fine," Luis said softly, feeling as the headache went to another level. "Don't worry about me I'll be absolutely fine."

"Really?" Hanna asked.

"Don't worry it's just a small cut." Luis reassured. "I will be fine."

Hanna stayed like that on the floor, staring at her brother. He was clearly in pain judging from the expression on his face. They were all just waiting for the doctor to come and attend to their lovely prince and assure them he was fine.

After a wait which seemed like hours, the doctor finally rushed inside carrying his tools. When the royal family saw him, they somehow felt relieved as Luis would get attended to. They all greeted the doctor and left Luis on the couch alone so that the doctor could attend to him.

The doctor sat close to Luis, touching his head. Then he slowly looked at the wound.

"How does it feel?"

"It hurts." Luis said softly.

"It will be fine." The doctor reassured. "Luckily, it is not a really deep wound and you are lucky it didn't hit your eye. But it needs to be cleaned and cared for."

With those words, the doctor opened his box and brought out cotton wool. He started by cleaning the wound and the rest of the blood from Luis' face. Then he cleaned it again with disinfectant and alcohol which the prince screamed like crazy. Then he stitched it up nicely and it was looking somehow nice.

After the doctor's work, Luis started feeling a bit better. The pain was not that much and he could somehow feel the headache subsiding. He felt like he was able to breathe again after so long. He was just happy because he finally felt alright.

"He's he okay?" The king asked, concerned for his son.

"Yeah!" The doctor said as he packed his tools. "He is now fine. He just needs to rest. He also needs some pain killers too."

He quickly packed his equipment and got up. Then he handed some medicine to the king and gave his instructions. Then just like he came, he went away, leaving the royal family a little happy.

Luis' family was standing close to him, staring at him with their eyes glued on him. From their looks, he knew what they wanted from him but he was gonna wait until one of them asked a question. He also knew which one was gonna ask the question first.

"Are you ready to tell us what happened?" the king broke the silence.

Luis took a long look at his father and sighed. "Yes!" He muttered, dropping his eyes to the floor. "He threw a stone at me."

"What?" The king gasped, wondering who had the nerve to do that to his son. "Who threw a stone at you?" He sounded a little angry. "Tell me who had the nerves to do that to the crown prince?"

Luis raised his face and stared at his family members. Then he took a deep breath of confidence, wondering how his father was gonna react with the news that he was gonna give them.

"The same boy who had slapped me and insulted the other..."

"What?" The king's voice filled the living room. He was angry...he was raging...he was furious...he wanted to punish someone. "You mean that same boy had the effrontery to throw a stone at you?"

Luis nodded at his father's questions, feeling his headache kicking in. "He is the same boy." He muttered.

"I can't believe this." The king gave a bitter chuckle. "He has done it this time and I am going to make sure he pays for it. How dare he do this to my son? Just who does he think he is?"

"My lord," The queen pleaded, trying to make her husband calm. "Please, calm..."

"Calm down." The king yelled. "My son is hurt and by a commoner. Do you expect me to sit down and watch while it goes on? First he insulted him then he slapped him and now this. What if next time he does something even worse?" He pointed at his son. "Our son is hurt and he's not just an ordinary man. He is the next king of this land and that boy, whoever he is has insulted him publicly. Do you expect me to..."

"No, my king," The queen said softly. "Our son needs to rest. You heard the doctor. He doesn't need any of this."

"Yes," The queen mother said. "He really needs to rest after this. He will tell us everything after he wakes up."

The king sniveled and then let out an angry growl. No one dares to harm my son, he thought as he took a long look at his son. He knew that wound was gonna leave a scar on his precious son's forehead. It was all because of that crazy boy who for some reason was always after his son.

"Very well," The king said softly. "I think he should rest now. I will talk to him later when he wakes up."

"Thank you." The queen mother said softly. "I will take him to his room."

"I'll come with you." Hanna said.

The queen, granny and Hanna all helped Luis out of the living room, leaving only the king in the living room.

The king on the other hand watched as his family left the living room. He was still fuming...he was getting restless...he was getting anxious and wanted nothing more than to deal with the boy that had hurt his son. This was the limit of it all and he was gonna make the boy pay for being so foolish and nosy. No one messed with his family and got away with it.

Once he was sure that his family had left and gone far, he called the guard that was closer.

"Yes, my lord." The guard bowed on one knee, bowing his head.

"I want you to call the driver and guard that were with my son today." He instructed, putting his hands behind as he walked from side to side. "Call them immediately without delay."

"Yes, your majesty." The guard bowed once more and left.

The king impatiently waited for the guard and driver to come. He didn't have to wait that long as he saw them coming in close to him. He watched as they came inside and bowed before him, giving him praises and greetings.

"Were you the ones that were with my son today?" His tone was rather low but really harsh and quite scary.

"Yes!" they both answered softly.

"So you are the two idiots that were with him?" The king yelled, putting fear into the souls of the two individuals. "What do I pay you for if you can't even do anything? Do I pay you for being stupid or what?" Both the guard and the driver were quite. They knew better than to answer when the king was talking, especially in anger. "A simple job of protecting my son from a stupid commoner was too much for you, uh? What the hell were you doing?"

The guard first bowed. "I am really sorry, your majesty. We were with and..."

"And you watched like fools while my son was getting hurt." He shouted, feeling intense anger. "You really are useless. My son, the crown prince was hurt. It could have been worse and your job was to protect him and make sure that nothing bad happened to him. But it still happened under your watch. How about I punish you instead?"

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
123456...8