Unbroken Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother," Aidan slowly began walking towards the queen. Reaching her, he gave her a really big hug. She quickly cupped his cheeks and planted soft kisses on him.

"My god," The queen gasped, covering her mouth as her eyes moved up and down the cute boy. "You look absolutely amazing. I was talking of change but this is absolutely beautiful. You look really beautiful, my son."

"Thanks..."

"Oh..." Granny moaned softly as she came towards him. "You really are handsome. I already knew you were handsome but that beauty just went to another level." She nodded. "I can't believe it is you. You look..."

"Younger..." The king finished the sentence. "He looks younger than before but he is looking fantastic."

Hearing the king's comment, Aidan dropped his eyes and just smiled as brightly as he could. He was enjoying the moment. Finally, Luis had accepted him and now he had even changed himself. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I can already see that Luis is already crazy..." Hanna teased. "Just look at him."

Aidan took a quick glance at Luis and then chuckled. "It's all because of you. You are the one who should be getting all the..."

"No..." Hanna nodded. "I don't hold that beauty. It is all you. I just assisted in choosing your clothes for you. Why should I get the credit?" She laughed, throwing herself on the couch.

The family members continued praising Aidan and how he was looking while Luis just watched him. His eyes never left him. He just continued looking at him, enjoying the boy's beauty. He didn't even utter any word.

"Luis!" Granny finally got him out of his reverie.

"G-granny," He stammered, moving his eyes towards her. "What is it?"

"You seem dumbstruck." She gave a teasing chuckle. "Are you okay son?"

"I...I am fine, granny." He wasn't even feeling like he was himself. He was feeling like somebody else. Aidan's beauty had really made him speechless.

"Come here," Granny said.

Luis slowly walked to her and stood still as he had his eyes on that wonderful boy.

"Tell me what you think about him."

"Well, he is really cute." Luis looked at Aidan and smiled. He felt himself getting back to his normal mood. "He is the most beautiful boy I have ever led my eyes on."

Those compliments from Luis were a little too much for Aidan. He knew Luis had told him never to hide his eyes but he couldn't help it. He quickly dropped his eyes to the floor and smiled. Then he raised them again and stared at the man that stared at him with love in his eyes. That man was making his heart race with joy. He instantly got excitedly, feeling some energy moving to the rest of his body. He really loved the way he was feeling.

"I am glad you said that." Granny said happily. "I think you are absolutely right."

"Yes," The queen wrapped her arm around Aidan's shoulder. "My son in law is really handsome. He has even made my son stare at him for so long. I can see that he is dying to hold you."

"I can't help it, mom." Luis defended. "I just want to hold him right now. May I?"

The queen shrugged and then moved away from Aidan, leaving him all alone. Luis saw it as an opportunity and he quickly went to Aidan and wrapped his arm around him. He could feel his hormones rising to another level. His body felt warm and the electrical vibrations travelling up and down his spine were getting out of control.

"You must be really tired," The king said, sitting on the couch. "Hey Luis, I think he needs to sit down. And then he can tell us all about his day."

Luis smiled and then led Aidan to a couch where he had been sitting earlier. He still had his arm wrapped around him and enjoyed his warmth and wonderful smile.

Aidan began narrating what had happened to him when he went with Hanna in the morning. He was feeling really happy even as he narrated that story to the family. Hanna of course helped him and by the time he was done, all the family members were smiling brightly.

"One down," Hanna said happily. "But we have to deal with the other one."

"The dance," Aidan gasped. "That's what really scaring me a lot. I don't even know where to begin."

"Don't worry," The queen smiled. "Hanna will teach you everything about the dance. I am sure by the time the party will be held...you will learn everything."

"I sure hope so." Aidan sighed.

"And don't worry," Granny assured him. "We will handle everything for the party. Just concentrate on the dance okay?"

"Thanks," He said softly. "You really are of great help."

"Don't thank us." The queen smiled. "All you have to do is just be happy. A really important event will happen in your life. We will do what we have to do just to make sure that everything is done in a grand style."

Aidan smiled and then moved his gaze to his husband. Luis smiled upon seeing that wonderful face staring at him. He took hold of his hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it. He couldn't wait to have that boy in his room when they were alone. He couldn't control his feelings anymore. But most of all, he couldn't wait anymore for it.

After a really long chat about other things and how the cabinet meeting had gone, they all had a great dinner together. It was a really memorable dinner that would forever be remembered. They chatted...they laughed...they joked...they smiled. It was beautiful.

***

Aidan opened the door to their room and quickly entered, feeling Luis' arms wrap around him. He was really tired that he just wanted to lie down on that bed and sleep for all eternity. He had been shopping whole day and he could use some for m of rest.

Shutting the door behind, Luis gripped Aidan so hard and turned him around. Without even giving him a chance to speak, he locked lips with him and began kissing softly, making sure that he was sucking on his lips. He gripped the back of his head and carefully massaged it, drawing softer moans from him. It felt wonderful.

"God, I missed these lips," Luis moaned softly, licking his own lips. "I missed you so much and now that you are looking this beautiful..." He paused and swallowed a huge amount of saliva. "...fuck, you look so beautiful."

"I missed you too." Aidan moaned, carefully wrapping his arms around Luis' waist. "I missed your kisses and your presence. I just wished you were there with me. I wanted to...I wanted you to be there so badly."

"That would have been bad." Luis' breaths were getting out of control. Every second that passed when he looked deep in Aidan's eyes was turning his body into a flame. He was literally burning with desire and passion. His love for Aidan was getting out of control and it was literally making him lose control. "I swear I would have kissed you right there. The whole world would have known that we are married." His breaths were turning sensual.

"Then...what are you waiting for?" Aidan moaned. "I want you to kiss me. I want to feel you."

"You don't have to ask." Luis moaned softly. "You know how crazy I have become about you. You have become a part of me that is..."

"Shut up and kiss me." Aidan moaned. It sounded almost like a command. Aidan wanted Luis so badly that he felt he would go crazy if he didn't have him right there. "I want you now." He pulled on Luis' waist, bringing him closer.

Hearing Aidan's commands, Luis smiled and then leaned down to capture those lips once more. He took Aidan into his mouth and began sucking on his lips. He loved the way his body felt each time Aidan was in his mouth. It was too fucking sexy. Before long, he felt Aidan parting his lips and he slipped right through. Their tongues met for a passionate and violent vibration that overtook both their bodies. They moaned in each other's mouths.

Luis was being gentle. He wanted that kiss to be passionate. He wanted it to last long. He wanted to feel his hot lips twitching on his. He wanted those wonderful arms wrapped around him. It was so fucking amazing.

After kissing for quite some time, Luis began leading Aidan slowly to the bed. His hands were at the back of Aidan's head, rubbing on it while exploring that mouth which was sending powerful vibrations all over his body. He moaned loudly.

Reaching the bed, Luis carefully placed Aidan on it and got on top of him. Aidan opened his legs to let Luis between his legs and in just a few seconds, Luis was between his legs, slowly rubbing against his crotch. Aidan was in pleasure, pure unimaginable pleasure that took over his body. He suddenly felt like he was possessed by some spirit. He quickly moved his hands from Luis' waist to his back, slowly rubbing on it.

Luis' moans got deeper once he felt Aidan rubbing on his back. He instantly felt that tingling vibration on his spine which travelled all the way to his cock. It immediately twitched and began rising in his pants. Fuck! He was in immense pleasure. Carefully moving his hands from Aidan's head to his waist, Luis sucked hard on Aidan's tongue, brushing on the walls of his mouth. He was caught in the most captivating kiss ever.

They kissed for a number of minutes, moaning softer and sucking on each other's tongue. Things were getting to another level with every second that was passing. Luis' body was so hot that he had even started sweating. The monster in his pants was already hard and he could feel it leaking in his boxer brief.

Aidan on the other hand had never felt hotter than he did at that time. His whole body felt sweaty, giving him nothing but immense pleasure. His cock was rock hard, pulsing against his trouser. He was enjoying the kiss and still wanted more but he wanted more than that kiss. He could feel his hole twitching in need of Luis' cock. He wasn't gonna hold himself. He wanted Luis to make love to him.

Aidan moved his hands from Luis' back and traced them to his chest. First he rubbed on Luis' chest before finally beginning to unbutton him. He slowly unbuttoned him and then removed that shirt from him. Then he traced his hands from his chest to his trouser, getting hold of that belt. He unbuckled the belt and then unbuttoned him too, kissing him violently.

Luis had no idea what Aidan was trying to do with him. First, his shirt was off and now Aidan was unbuttoning his trouser. What was going on? He just forgot about it and kissed Aidan even harder. He moaned louder and enjoyed the sweet vibration which he was feeling on his tongue.

Unbuttoning Luis' trouser, Aidan took the waist band and began stripping it off before Luis tore away from his lips and stared at him with confusion.

"What are you doing?" Luis moaned softly.

"I want you." Aidan's breaths were violent. "I want you to make love to me."

"But I..."

"Luis, please." Aidan begged, slowly pushing Luis' trouser further down with his hands. "I want you to make love to me now."

Luis wanted to make love to Aidan like so bad. His cock was already hard and it was leaking but...he just wasn't sure the time was right. He wanted to take things easy with Aidan but it seemed like Aidan was the one in need of him.

"Are you sure?" Luis sighed, staring into Aidan's lust filled eyes.

Aidan nodded at Luis' question. He had never been as sure about anything else in his life. "Please, just make love to me." He said in a commanding voice. "I can't take it anymore. I want to feel you. I want to feel your cock again."

Luis smiled brightly and then dropped down and kissed Aidan softly. "I will grant your wish. I won't deny you that. I also want to make love to you."

"Then what's keeping you?" Aidan's hole was twitching terribly. He felt like if he didn't have Luis' cock he'd go insane with desire. That had never happened before. But he loved that feeling which took control of his body. He loved the way it made him feel and the way his whole being got hot. He was really sweating. Nothing was gonna prevent him from having that wonderful cock. He wanted to feel the pleasure he had felt that time Luis had taken his virginity.

Luis took a deep breath before finally get back to kissing those wonderful lips once again. He carefully moved his hands to Aidan's shirt and slowly began unbuttoning him. He unbuttoned him till the end then he made him rise and removed the shirt.

Luis then tore away from Aidan's lips and quickly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trouser. Then he held the waistband and in one swing, he slipped the trouser off together with the boxer brief, releasing that wonderful cock. It sprang to life and pointed towards him. He stared at it and then gave it a stroke before finally removing his own boxer brief, freeing his huge cock.

Then he stared at the boy that was looking at him and smiled back. He quickly rushed to the drawer and got out a bottle of lube. Then he rushed back to Aidan opened his legs wider, getting in between them. He took Aidan again and kissed him softly, this time cupping his cheeks. He squeezed them and sucked on Aidan's lips, nipping on them.

"Yeah," Aidan moaned softly, now moving his hands on Luis' back while he felt his cock throbbing. "That feels amazing," He wanted more. He wanted to feel more of that mouth and more of those nipping. He wanted Luis to do more.

"Feels good uh,"

"Yes!" He moaned. "Your lips feel good...oh god..." He moaned a little louder when Luis bit on his lips. "Luis!"

Encouraged by Aidan's moans and groans of pleasure, Luis sucked on those lips like it was the last thing he was gonna do. Then he tore away from those dangerously hot lips and proceeded downwards, kissing his neck softly. He sucked his way down till he reached Aidan's beautiful nipples. Luis used his other to pinch on one nipple while he took one in his mouth. He first nipped on it, feeling Aidan's moans intensify and his writhing suddenly started. Then he began his sucking technique, making sure that he was pleasuring Aidan to the maximum.

"Luis!" Aidan's hands moved from Luis' back and found themselves on the beddings. He clenched harder and pulled on them while his mouth opened wide as moans of pleasure escaped his mouth. "Oh..." His body trembled in pleasure when he felt Luis sucking on his nipple.

Luis sucking on his nipple felt really amazing to his feel. He felt an overwhelming balmy sensation take control of his body. He writhed on the bed, clenching on the bedding as hard as he could. He was in deep pleasure. He could feel a powerful electrical impulse slowly moving all over his body. It was almost like cold water but the pleasure was intense.

"Luis!" His head hitched from side to side while his heart lanced like never before. He stuck out his tongue and licked his own lips sensually. He was in pleasure and every time Luis sucked on nipple sent a whole new vibration to his body.

"Yes!" Luis sucked harder. "Moan for me baby. Moan my name..."

"Oh Luis!" Aidan's cock was pulsing terribly, begging to release that sweet cum from his balls. "Luis! You are...oh...sweet..."

Luis loved the moans that were escaping Aidan's cock. Those wonderful moans were having a powerful effect on his body, sending waves of pleasure down his spine. He couldn't take it anymore. His cock was throbbing painful while a huge amount of pre-cum oozed out of his slit to the beddings. But he wanted to show Aidan all kinds of pleasure.

The sucking continued and the moaning intensified to a different level. He sucked and sucked until the nipple got red and really swollen. Then he moved to the other one and sucked as hard as he could. He nipped on it and in no time it was swollen and really sensitive to his touch. Then he moved away from that nipples and kissed all the way down to the belly. He planted soft kisses on the belly and then moved all the way down. He opened Aidan's legs wider, revealing his pink puckered hole.

Seeing that hole again, Luis' cock got even harder than it already was. He felt a really powerful electrical vibration vibrate down his spine. Then his cock began throbbing painfully as it released even more pre-cum. Fuck! He was really horny.

Luis planted a kiss on Aidan's thighs, feeling him shudder beneath him. Then he took the bottle of lube and opened it. He poured a huge amount of lube on his hands and lubed Aidan's ass. Then he threw the bottle away and positioned his index finger on that wonder hole.

"Are you ready baby?" Luis moaned loudly.

"Yes!" Aidan hissed. He couldn't wait anymore.

Luis took a deep breath before sending his finger into Aidan's waiting hole. It slipped right through and he heard the boy writhe and moan louder, gripping on the bedding harder. It was clear from his body movements, the way he squirmed, that he was definitely enjoying it a lot. He moved his face up and saw that face Aidan was making, indicating just how much pleasure he was getting.

Luis then started working his finger deeper into Aidan, rubbing against his pleasure button inside. Aidan's squirms on the bed got intense the first time Luis rubbed on that pleasure button and his moans got louder than before. Those moans were definitely beautiful to Luis' ears. It was almost like they were connected to Luis' body with the way they made him vibrate.

"Luis...oh...shit...you are..." Aidan couldn't even find the word to tell Luis as each time he tried to speak a louder moan escaped his lips, filling up the entire room. His body was vibrating and he felt like he was about to pass out with the amount of pleasure that took control of his body. It was just...beautiful.

"Luis!" Aidan clenched on the sheets harder while his head moved from side to side and his body squirmed terribly. His cock was now leaking and he felt like he was about to come. He couldn't take it anymore. "That..."

Luis was really turned on by Aidan's orgasmic moans and groans. Aidan's body was getting out of control and Luis had to use his other hand to keep him under control just to prevent him from squirming and moving too much. It was really beautiful and he fucked that finger into Aidan, filling him up with desire and need. It was so fucking amazing and his cock was leaking like crazy that he had thought he'd come from all the pleasure.

"Uh," Luis licked his lips as he drooled over the boy's ass. It was hot...it was beautiful...it was intense and it was ecstatic. God! He worked his finger into that hole till he felt Aidan pushing his ass out, dancing on his tiny finger. Fuck! How Luis wished Aidan was dancing like that on his cock. Anyway, he fingered and fingered until he heard Aidan give up and begged him.

"Luis..." Aidan gave a loud sleepy moan.

"Yes!" Luis didn't even stop working his finger in. "What is it my love?"

"Make love to me," Aidan pleaded. He couldn't take it anymore. His body was already on so much fire, filling him with lust. He just wanted to feel Luis' cock inside of him. He wanted to feel that intense pleasure he had felt the first time. "Please."

Hearing Aidan's horny pleas, Luis slipped his finger from that wonderful hole and gave a groan of pure lust. Then he quickly crawled up Aidan's body and took his lips into a hot and sweet kiss. The kiss was passionate, sweet, tender and sizzling. As they kissed Luis passed his hand on the bed and found the bottle of lube.

With a moan, Luis tore away from Aidan's lips, staring at him as if he wanted to devour him. He opened the bottle of lube and poured on his cock and Aidan's hole. He made sure that it was sufficient enough so that he couldn't hurt Aidan in any way.

While his right hand found its way on Aidan's ass, his other hand stroked his cock softly, preparing it for the sweet love making that he was gonna make on Aidan. Just thinking about it was making him...hornier than he'd ever been. He felt like his whole body suddenly caught a flame. He had already begun sweating.

Luis repositioned Aidan on the bed and made him comfortable. Then he opened his legs wider and got in between them carefully. Fuck! His heart was already racing in excitement and his body vibrated with each movement that he made. He couldn't wait anymore to make love to the sweet boy.