Unbroken Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Luis sighed. "Let's just pass one more shop and..."

"Arrr..." Charles groaned. "I love you so much but I am going to kill you for this." He warned. "I should have known what I was getting myself into. I don't even know why you insisted on buying the necklace yourself. You are just too much but anyway...one last shop."

"One last shop," Luis agreed. "I am sure I will find something really beautiful."

Charles groaned and followed Luis into the last jewel shop he was gonna enter with Luis. Luis on the other hand was really exhausted. He was looking for a wonderful necklace for Aidan but found none. He just wanted something beautiful, special, something worth being worn by Aidan. He didn't just want just any necklace. He wanted two identical and beautiful ones.

Luis has been really going insane for the last two weeks. All he ever does is think about Aidan. And at night, he holds him like crazy. He loves him a lot and wouldn't like anything more than that. Actually, Charles was helping him out with the necklace.

Charles had found out that Luis and Aidan had got together about two weeks ago when he had come to visit. It might have been a surprising thing to him but he surely took it well and even congratulated Luis for finally getting some balls and settling down. He could clearly remember his words.

"Man...You have finally grown some balls and settled down." Charles had laughed. "Please...don't go back to that lifestyle. This is the best decision anyone can ever make in his or her own life."

Yes, Charles had been right. Luis had never felt as happy as he had been feeling in those past weeks. It was absolutely amazing. Charles had been visiting him and he had gotten to know Aidan and his nature. They were almost like friends.

"Here we are," Luis quickly rushed to the jeweler with Charles following behind.

He reached the jeweler and looked at the jewels and necklaces that he had in his shop. Then he moved to the jeweler and smiled brightly. It was one of the most expensive and classy jewelry shops in the entire kingdom. He surely had a feeling that he was gonna find something in that shop.

"My prince," The jeweler bowed. "It is an honor to have the prince in my shop. By the way, congratulations on your marriage," Luis' marriage and the introduction party were all over town. It had stickers everywhere and even magazines and television far and wide. Everyone knew about it even though they had no idea whom he had married. "I can't wait to see your husband."

"Yeah," Luis grinned, remembering Aidan's wonderful smile that morning when he had woken up. "I bet you are." He breathed. "Si...I want a really special necklace for a special boy." He said. "I want something really special that is elegant and expensive too."

The jeweler gave a befitting smile and chuckle. "You are in luck my prince. I think I might have what you are looking for."

"Really?" Luis gasped. "Please, show me."

"Just a minute, my prince," The jeweler went away to a certain room.

Luis quickly turned and called his friend near. In just a few minutes the jeweler came back with a necklace that made Luis and Charles stare with awe and admiration. It was really something and it took Luis' breath away for a second.

"It's beautiful." Luis murmured, getting lost into the wonderful necklace that was now in the palm on the jeweler.

"Oh my god," Charles gasped, staring at the wonderful necklace.

Luis and Charles stared at the wonderful necklace which the jeweler was holding. It was a really beautiful pure golden necklace with a huge diamond at the centre. It was glowing brighter in the jeweler's hands, making Luis' heart beat with joy. From the necklace's undeniable elegance accompanied by those glittering diamonds, Luis saw the elegance, classy and beauty of that necklace. That was the right necklace for his Aidan.

"I want it." Luis breathed, totally taken by the beauty and elegancy of that necklace. He imagined how wonderful and beautiful it was gonna be on Aidan's neck. "This is really the right necklace for him." He took a quick glance at his friend. "What do you think?"

"It's amazing." Charles exclaimed, admiring the wonderful necklace. "It is nothing like I have seen before."

"Yes," The jeweler said happily. "This was specially made and it has been here for a long time. No one has been able to afford it."

"I want it." The prince said. "I don't care about the price I just want it right now. Pack it and give me the bill right now."

The jeweler gasped and then quickly left together with the necklace. He went back to the same room he had come back from a few minutes earlier.

"You see," Luis smiled at Charles. "I told you it was worth something coming here."

"Yes," Charles exclaimed. "I bet he will be happy."

"He will," Luis smiled brightly. "I plan to give him that after the introduction."

"You better," Charles laughed. "That boy really loves you and I am sorry to say this but..."

"Don't..." Luis warned. "I know what you are going to say and honestly I am not interested. You know that I cannot hurt him. I love him so much and I can't bear to see him hurt because of me."

"That's good." Charles chuckled. "You better stay like that. I am sure that this necklace is going to blow his mind. It's absolutely," He gestured with his hands. "It's really gorgeous."

"Thanks," Luis patted on his friend's chest. "I knew that you'd really help me out of this."

"Yeah," Charles sounded not so sure. "I am really tired and honestly, you are gonna have to compensate me for that. You've been moving from shop to shop looking for a special jewel. You could have just gotten one at your jewel shop or..."

"Nah!" Luis shrugged. "I just wanted to check other places. It finally paid off because that necklace is something else. It will be fitting of my Aidan."

The two men laughed together before the jeweler came back with everything packed. He gave Luis the bill and it was more than he had expected it to be. But it was really worth. He didn't mind paying 11 million just for that piece of jewelry because it was really worth it. He didn't pay in cash though...he just used his credit card and voila! That piece of necklace was his.

***

Aidan came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his head. He had just come from washing his hair after a long day. He was in pajamas and his face was lit up by a wonderful smile that he definitely didn't wanna lose for anything in this world. Coming into the room, he found his husband on the bed, resting on some pillows. The crazy guy had a huge smile on his wonderful face when he saw Aidan.

"Hey, beautiful," Luis called softly. He had his head resting on his palm while a huge smile made him look even handsome.

"Hey!" Aidan went straight to the mirror. He grabbed a chair and removed the towel from his head, dropping his hair.

"You look really beautiful."

Aidan took a quick glance at Luis and smiled softly. Then he began tying his hair into a twist in bun. "Thanks," He chuckled. "By the way, I didn't ask you about your day with Charles. How did things go?"

"Things were okay." He smiled. "We did have a great time. We had lunch and we just hanged out, you know guy stuff." He lied. He was just gonna surprise Aidan after the party. "How did your dancing lessons go?"

"They were good," He got up from the chair after tying his hair. "I think I am good now." He went to the bed and sat at the edge, kissing his husband softly on the lips. Then the both of them slipped under the covers. Aidan laid his head on Luis' chest and Luis wrapped his arms around him, securing him in his arms. They stayed like that for a number of minutes just enjoying each other's arms and company. It was really beautiful. They were now a whole.

"Baby," Luis said softly.

"Yes!" Aidan answered in a sleepy voice.

"Are you ready for the introduction?" He gushed, feeling his heart racing. "Are you as excited as I am?"

"I think I am ready and excited," Aidan buried his head deeper into that wonderful chest. "It's just that I was a little bit nervous but...Hanna explained to me everything that I wanted to know. So...I think I can't wait for that day."

"It is just after tomorrow." Luis chuckled. "Now everyone will see the beautiful boy that I have married. They will now know that you are taken."

"Yeah," Aidan babbled. "I can't wait either. I can't wait for people to know that you are my husband."

"Why does that make me excited?" Luis asked. "I feel really excited."

"Me too." Aidan reached up and kissed his husband. Then he went back to sleeping on his chest. They were one happy couple and with the coming of the introduction...they just couldn't get enough of each other. They were falling deeper and deeper in love. That love was growing stronger than it had been. But the two of them wouldn't have loved anything more than that.

"We better sleep now." Luis suggested. "We have a busy day tomorrow with the preparations and the fittings."

"Yeah," Aidan breathed in Luis' aroma. "I think you are right. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" Luis held Aidan tighter. "I love you."

"I love you too." He pushed his head further into Luis' chest and felt him tightening up. Then he planted a kiss on his forehead and both of them immediately went to sleep. It was gonna be a wonderful sleep that they were looking forward to.

They had a big day ahead of them and it was gonna be wonderful. They just couldn't wait anymore for that big day.

***

In the certain room of the castle of Alerna kingdom...

*

King Wyatt thrust his hand forward, releasing the huge ball of flames that was sent flying towards a wooden table. By the time the huge flame hit the table...it had already bust from the powerful energy the flame was carrying. The flame went all the way and hit a wall, leaving a huge gaping hole.

Seeing the power that he has mastered in the last years, King Wyatt smiled brightly moving to the gaping wall. He closed his eyes shut, opened his arms and cast a powerful spell. When he opened his eyes there was no hole. There was even no sign of it been a hole. He smiled and laughed manically.

"You are getting really powerful, my lord." A voice filled the entire room. "You are better than any warlock out there. Your powers are magnificent."

Hearing that voice, Wyatt folded his arms behind and made a quick turn to find his seer smiling at him. He quickly turned and stood still, staring out the window of his castle. Many guards stood still outside.

"Not as powerful as I want to be." Wyatt complained in an angry tone.

"You are powerful Lord Wyatt." The seer said, getting closer to the king. "You struck fear into the lives of your people whenever they hear your name. What more do you..."

"The full power to get back the greatest kingdom of all time," The tall, dark-haired, angry looking king bellowed. "The kingdom which should have been ours since the beginning of time," He clenched on his fists, slightly trembling from all the anger that he felt. "I want to break its magic and take over it. My reign will be magical." He said. "Now tell me, how is it going with the potion? Is everything ready?"

After so many years of training to become really powerful, 18 years to be precise, King Wyatt's only desire was to acquire Lord Ming's power and conquer Angria, the kingdom which should have been his ancestors' in the first place. For the last eighteen years, he has become really powerful, a really powerful warlock and ruthless too. He has put a magical barrier on his kingdom just to prevent his people from escaping. But after those years of trying to find a way and sacrificing blood, the seer had a revelation about a powerful potion to create a spell that would summon the powers of Lord Ming. It was what they were working on but something was still missing.

"I am sorry, your highness," The seer apologized. "The potion won't be ready because something is missing, something really important."

"What?" The angry king quickly turned and seethed. "Tell me what is missing. I am ready to do everything including making more sacrifices if I have to." The king was really impatient. "I am even ready to travel to the underworld and..."

"No, your highness, I..."

"Speak!" The king snapped at the man who trembled at his words. "You know I don't like to be kept waiting. Speak or suffer the consequences."

The seer trembled at the instant anger of the king. "My lord, for that spell to work together with the potion..." He paused and took a really nervous breath. "...the item which was used to drain those powers must be present. That is the only way which you will be able to acquire and summon those powers."

"Hmm," Wyatt rubbed on his temple, trying to think clearly. "According to all the book of legends, the scepter of Lord Mang was used in the defeat of Lord Ming. So..."

"That which you seek is found in the enemy's palace." The seer said softly, bowing his heard. "Without it...you won't acquire those powers."

"But the prophecy said..."

According to the prophecy, the one with the mark of the dragon was to acquire the ancient magical powers of the fallen Lord and he will begin his quest and thirst for power and conquer the kingdom of good cause. However...

"Prophecies do change, my lord." The seer said confidently. "You must acquire that scepter and only then will you summon that power which..."

"Silence!" The angry king raised his hand. Then he slowly began walking away, thinking about what his seer has told him. "The scepter is only in the palace. That can..."

"You cannot go there, my king." The seer gasped. "You very well know that..."

"I know." The king made a quick turn. "I know you prophesied that if I step my foot there...I might die. But I think I know of who can do this job. I know he is clever and he cannot fail me. I also have a perfect opportunity at hand."

"The crown prince..."

"I know he's having his wedding or something." The king gestured. "Let him enjoy but I will take that as an opportunity for my plan to get the scepter. He thinks he is going to be the king...but...the truth is that..." He gave a sinister laugh. "...He won't ever sit on that throne. I will have my three trusted warlocks handle this. We shall have that scepter in no time."

"Yes!" The seer sighed. "You will be really powerful but you have to be careful, my lord. There could be..."

"There will be nothing," The king seethed. "Nothing can stand in my way. It is in my destiny to acquire that power and fulfill every prophecy. Nothing can stand in my way. King Wyatt is afraid of nothing." He emphasized. "Don't forget that I got rid of that threat a long time ago. Now...they are gonna have to feel my power. They better get ready."

"Yes, but..."

"Prophecies can be changed." The king seethed. "I proved that prophecy to be false. I defeated that baby before he even realized what he was born for." He gave a sinister laugh. "Now it will be time for me to acquire Lord Ming's powers. It is now or never." The desperation and determination in his eyes couldn't be masked. "Too bad for them that prophecy will never come to pass,"

According to that prophecy he was given long ago, a baby, a wizard of good cause was to be born in his territory that would put an end to the evil quest of the one marked by a dragon. The marked one in that case was King Wyatt. He had a huge dragon mark on his chest, indicating that he was the one to conquer the kingdom. For so long, his family had tried to gain those powers but thanks to the prophecy long ago, he was the only one who was gonna do it. He was gonna get back the kingdom without any problems.

King Wyatt could still remember how he got rid of the baby and his family thereby proving that the prophecy was wrong. He had everyone on the lookout for the birth of that child and thanks to the signs he was able to defeat the child. That baby was to be born with glowing blue eyes and hair. He had a really big mark of lightning on his chest. That baby would have grown up to defeat and stop the quest of Wyatt but lucky for him, that baby was dead, long gone. Nothing was gonna stand in his way.

Now all he needed was for that scepter and Angria was gonna be on its knees. People were gonna worship his power. Finally, he was gonna fulfill that prophecy without any threat.

***

Thank you so much for reading and following this chapter till the very end. I know it might have taken a greater twist but I just hope it is still interesting. Please, tell me what you think of this story up to this point. Your comments are really important. Stay tuned for chapter 8...